Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: Dec 21 - Dec 24, 2010 (Week 10) (Page 5)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@Noorie...Hola my friend...Hug. What can I say about your perspective considering how much we do discuss this show...LOL...love it! 

MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Heyyyyyyy everyone! i love this show too and here i am with my random musings for todays epi!Embarrassed

Adiya-What do i say? Everyone must think the kiss was uneccesary but look it did bring some feeling into Priyas heart! She did realise that this is way of expressing love too and therefore the most beautfiul dream sequence she dreamt!Embarrassed Im soooooooo happy it was her dream coz now she too wants his love! Loved both Raqesh's and Ridhi's acting today esp Raqeshs. Adis ghussa is something i mean i felt so sad seeing that pain in his eyesCry. Coming to Priya well when Adi has told her what to do i hope she does it ASAP!Embarrassed I mean the poor guy is hurt as hell and she does need to properly confess to the guy! After todays epi i can understand y saying 'sorry isnt enough'.

Uttara-Awwwwww just love her as our Adiya's cupid today!Star And well it worked to a certain extent (we got soooooooooo many Adiya scenes)Big smile. Jokes apart she is a very loving character and she does seem like those females who always want to bring happiness into others lives.

Bauji-Hes definitely adorable and an amazing character which i can never get bored ofBig smile. He seems to always be joking around but it seems his words do have alot of depth and meaning to themSmile.

Adis dad-Hes a bad bad bad person and i dont ever think hes going to know what good ever meansAngry. It wil be very interesting to see how he EVER moves from bad to good!Shocked

Overall-Im a HUGE Adiya fan so for me it was the best epis ever full of Adiya magic!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Precap-Adi told u to confess and fall in his arms and so dont think of any other plans and pleaseeeeeeeeeee do thatEmbarrassed. Im not sure any other plan can melt his hurt heartOuch. And i cant wait to see what happens on monday! LOVEEEEEEEE this show forever!Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiKai.

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
HugHugMERRY CHRISTMASHugHugto everyone!!!
i just came back from church, from every1 views it seems to be a rocking episode......will watch it in couple of minutes &  post my views.
God Bless you All!

cheers
Kai

BheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
woooow seems like every1 is happy wid y-days epi Big smile
so me off to watch n BRB wid ma 2 cents Big smile

BheegiBasanti

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
thanks jaya for welcoming me..

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
@MrsKaranGrover: Welcome! I'm Jaya. Loved reading our perspective! Hope to see you back regularly! Smile

@Kai: Merry Christmas to you too chica!

Happy Holidays all! I am looking forward to this upcoming week of episodes.

Kai.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index