Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: Dec 21 - Dec 24, 2010 (Week 10) (Page 4)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
seriously ROFL now i want more of Chinu n Sweaty ! n agree ! even Imli n Jagii get more space Shocked !! Come on !! im sure Sweaty n Chinu gona rock Wink ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshaBheegiBasantiKai.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Quick Take for December 24, 2010 - Friday

Sorry guys...its been a monstrous day so some quick observations about today's episode before I hit the sack:

• Dance Rehearsals: Loved it...Vidya/Rishabh, Imli/Jaggi, Priya/Aditya, Uttara's keen eye on Aditya's anger...all of it! In the midst of this, it was Priya's turn to have a dream of Aditya...I preferred today's to Aditya's from several weeks ago...but...such dream sequences don't typically rock my boat and today was no different! I did like Gaurav being sensitive to Vidya's reactions and helping her through her embarrassment. I love the slow way their relationship is growing. 
  • Priya - Aditya  confrontation: Since I can do nothing about the smooch and Priya's reaction to it, I have to accept that Priya's character did not have a problem with it! Once I did that, this sequence worked at a screenplay/story level. Even if I find Aditya's reaction over the top and unnecessary, I like watching the depiction of the two of them fighting like adults tend to...especially how those in love do!
  • Devyani - Uttara - Priya - Aditya: I liked this scene... especially Uttara's attempt to get Aditya & Priya closer!
  • Brahmanand - Savitri Devi: So who is this lady? Is she not the one that Brahmanand was shown sneaking off to meet some weeks ago? I guess the writers had some sort of poetic justice in mind when they wrote the script for this scene...an abuser of women begging a woman...hmm...cliched...not sure I like that!

Overall: Very good episode again! Thank you Maryaada team for a great week...again! Clap

However, my grouse about "Ishq Hai" returns today. I really wish the transition to this song was handled in a better way! It still feels very abrupt! D'oh

Edited by darlunia - 24 December 2010 at 12:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshanbosted.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

seriously ROFL now i want more of Chinu n Sweaty ! n agree ! even Imli n Jagii get more space Shocked !! Come on !! im sure Sweaty n Chinu gona rock Wink ROFL

Manal...ROFL...they were so cute in their 2 seconds of screenplay time today!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayesha.Manal.

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
i just loved the way uttara was trying to bring them closer...she is surely a top notch actress... but i realy loved adiya today...tday was all an all their episode..yeh ishq hai returned after a long time and i loved it
and confrontation between adiya was also good..or adi ka gusa tu ufff:) the necklace scene was also good.
one more thing that i hve observed i donot why i always liked the scenes when adi dada jee comes..he gives real weight to the scene an i mean his conversation is always good either with uttara or devyani or with vidya and today also i like his short conversation with priya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshaBheegiBasantiKai..Manal.

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshaBheegiBasanti

noor_ayesha Groupbie
noor_ayesha
noor_ayesha

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hello all, Merry Christmas!

The Maha-episode Star Plus interference was disappointing to say the least. Outside of that...this has been a good week. Yet to watch today but I loved how the highlight of the week, the Priya confession to Devyani, was so understated and simple!

The smooch was terrible in its execution. I hope we get another one that is placed well in the story and shot pleasingly!

Uttara - Rishabh...not much story movement on the whole Rastogi deal. Story lines cannot come to a halt...needs to be back in Monday's script!

Vidya - Gaurav...I like their story line too. I am missing the in-between self-thoughts of Gaurav. Jaya, we were discussing this earlier...I think this is the biggest gap. He is in love with somebody else and slowly getting more friendly with Vidya at the same time. Even if he is not yet in love, he should feel some mild guilt when he is not with Vidya about getting closer to her.

Brahmanand...why has he been missing from the episodes? I guess he was in today's episode...but, he needs to be more present in the script!

@Jaya, Shreya, Yash, Insom-mia, Manoola, Kai...loved reading all your views.

Happy holidays everybody! Keep the analysis coming and forum rocking!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Insom-miaBheegiBasantiKai..Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humna77

i just loved the way uttara was trying to bring them closer...she is surely a top notch actress... but i realy loved adiya today...tday was all an all their episode..yeh ishq hai returned after a long time and i loved it
and confrontation between adiya was also good..or adi ka gusa tu ufff:) the necklace scene was also good.
one more thing that i hve observed i donot why i always liked the scenes when adi dada jee comes..he gives real weight to the scene an i mean his conversation is always good either with uttara or devyani or with vidya and today also i like his short conversation with priya

@humna77: Hiya...welcome...have not met you before. I'm Jaya. I enjoyed Uttara's sneaky ways of throwing Aditya & Priya together too. Like you...I also love Babuji's character. I love his character sketch! 

Hope to see you back here sharing your views! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamekaa

wowwww i loveddddd aditya today he is just awesome..well i liked everyone today...

but one thing that i noticed today is that bharmanand was looking and talking like a phsycotic...i mean there is difference between being mad and being bad...he was acting like a mad person.. and his eyes were horrifying...i didnot liked his acting..this character could have been played better

@anamekaa: Hiya...I'm Jaya...welcome and thanks for sharing your views. Brahmanand was in the screenplay today after a while...did not pay too much attention to that last scene but he was rather forceful today.

Hope you come back and share your views regularly too! Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index