Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: Dec 21 - Dec 24, 2010 (Week 10) (Page 3)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Manal I agree! She should have taken a serious action! Not just tryin to push him, she kisses him back! She could have slapped him s Manal said. BTW I expected a way betta kiss.ROFL

@mrs.luvjaysean Hello...Don't think I have met you before.Smile I'm Jaya BTW.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayesha

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Insom-mia

Well said Jaya. 
I liked the episode.  I agreed completely - esp about Vidya's dadi, and about Babuji/Uttara interaction.  I kept waiting for the conversation b/w babuji and Uttara to go a litle deeper, but alas no.  I did wonder why Uttara kept trying to call her drunk/passed out husband - wait until the next day when he's awake and hungover.
Devyani-Priya's conversation very nicely done - like the promise that made at the end.  More tangles - I wonder if that means that when Priya realize who her sasur is she won't be able to say it to anyone, and Aditya won't be able to ask.  Haha.
Poor Vidya -  watching her little heart break into a few little pieces  (I'm sure it'll break into more pieces once she realizes what he's up to) was truly sad. 
I'll be watching...

Hola S...whassup? I hope we get to see some good Uttara - Babuji scenes too. New DP? Cool!

Edited by darlunia - 23 December 2010 at 1:27pm

noor_ayesha

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@Shreya...Hug...loved your points!

noor_ayesha

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Liked the episode!! 

JayaHug, awesome take! Star

I agree to what Jaya said about Bua.. the writers' did not have to put that scene but it just said that she had no intentions of ruining Priya's present. 

And other scenes I loved was the Sweety saying Gaurav that Rishabh is doing show-off! ROFL That looked very realistic cuz it indeed seemed like he was showing off! He could have given Uttara that gift in private too! Tongue And why bluff about Nau-lakha haar when his pockets are empty in reality! LOLErmm

Priya's dad making a grim face over Cheenu's drink and later saying that 1 drink is fine. Cool dad! EmbarrassedLOL

On the other hand, Devyani is proud that her son  was willing to overlook Priya's past and dwell on the present.Smile 

Vidya giving Gaurav a smile after he replied her daadi's rants and how coolly Gaurav laid back the issue in the breakfast table was good.

I wonder why is he not willing to see Vidya in despair and gives her false hopes about their relationship when he has an affair??Confused I mean, after Vidya learns the truth, all those hopes she was pinning on will come crashing down. If he never showed much interest towards her, she wont get a shock at once, right?? 

Edited by shreya- - 23 December 2010 at 11:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshaBheegiBasantiMrsKaranGroverKai..Manal.

Insom-mia Newbie
Insom-mia
Insom-mia

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Shreya and Jaya, really good insights. 
I'm still not a fan of Aditya - his character is weak, so childish.  As you said, Jaya, he feels strongly goes from good to bad.  His behaviour is that of a child and not an adult who sees other sides of things or tries to anyway.  I guess the writers are setting up for his future reactions to other revelations.  And I'm not even sure why he should be upset - she told him no kiss, he kisses her.  And yes,  Priya's reaction doesn't fit the situation.  Also I agree with those who said - not much of a kiss!

Devyani's reaction to Priya past - the more I think about it the less I think it fits her as a mother.  It was a very good reaction for a woman but a mother?  Shouldn't she have at least thought that if he wants to go into politics having a wife that was accused of prostitution won't help him but hurt him?  She can be proud of him for his stand and support of Priya but ask him at least once 'is he sure'?

Anyway, in the last episodes most other interactions were cute and showed small relationships developing:  Priya and her bua, Gaurav and Vidya , Pradhan family,  even Sweety and Gaurav. 
I agree with Shreya - Gaurav apologizing to Vidya, what's the point? in the long run it's cruel.

Sweety, a character that's strange - where was she during the party? and no one commented on her absence? she wasn't too far away since she showed up for breakfast (in a very beautiful dress).   I don't think the writers have decided what to do with her yet.

Ah...will be watching!

Edited by Insom-mia - 23 December 2010 at 9:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshaBheegiBasantiKai..Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I liked y-days epi Wink !!
Tho I  dnt Get why Adi is Over reactin so much !  i mean I knw Pri was rong too ! buh he shouldn't forget tht he too ripped the letter widout readin 1st of all Angry !! so he should understand wat she is goin through n Went through awready Angry ! so i dnt see any reason for him gettin pisssed .-. !! 1st of all hahahahaha im still thinkin how can a KISS PROVE his love ROFL !! as far as i knw KISS is sometimes the simble of LUST ROFL !
--
HAhahahhaaha buh plz temme im not the onli 1 who thinks Adi looks Hot even whn he is angry ROFL !
-
Pri's Bua is CONphusin Confused ! does she likes Pri or is jst showin off Confused !
Anywyz Liked the scene between the pradhans LOL ! it was cute Smile !
hahahhahahaahaha 1st of all poor sweaty doesnt get any dailogues ! aur jab milta hai toh Damal ROFL loved whn she said Aaj Mosa ji Kuch Zyada hi show off nahin kar rahe hain  ROFL !!
Awwwww Gaurav is such a Gentle man Smile !! jst this scene made me love him again 1 the 1st scene made me hate him for being a jerk n makin pooor vidya Cry Unhappy !!
awesome epi over all !!
Precap looks Nice LOL !! hehehehhehehe as i wanted seein Chinu n Sweaty a couple ! its sooo nice seein thm dancin together Heart !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshaMrsKaranGroverpalluluvsmaanKai.

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
awww Manal, i agree seeing Chinu dance with Sweety i was like'Party' they look good together. I wished like chinu the writers develped Sweety's character, most of the time she has no dialoguesStern Smile

i am unhappy with Adi's reaction, i fail to understand why is he so mad??!!Ermm  i was expecting a heart to heart conversation b/w devyani and adi after she knows the past. i guess we won't have it.

i was upset with Gaurav giving a bouquet to Vidya and apologizing, he could have just said sorry. But i guess Gaurav considers Vidya as his friend and hence he cares for her as a friend. He seemed comfortable dancing with Vidya in the rehearsal, it is a pleasant change from other serials where the husband sleeps on the couch gives no respect to his wife and tries to hurt her in everyway.

cheers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayesha.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@Shreya: HugLoved your view point chica! Sweety commenting on Rishabh's behavior...another example of screenplay detailing by these writers! Star As far as Gaurav is concerned, I think his reactions to Vidya are impulsive...he is drawn to her and has not started to consciously realize it...I think...Smile.

@Insom-mia: HugSD, very good points chica! Sweety is the least-developed character in this story...even Imli & Jaggi get more screen time! LOL

@Manal: HugI know...the reactions given to Aditya are so over-the-top and extreme! Ermm Sweety and Chinu...ROFL

@Kai...Oyyy chica...Hug...I guess I did not pay attention to the Chinu-Sweety precap! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshaKai.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index