Priya Kisses Adi Back!!!!! (Page 3)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

But i really think it was body doubles!

i m sure it was body doubles as well...... LOL nevertheless....direct kiss on indian TV is surely bold.. 

but deffo not Rakesh-Riddhi LOL

masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
out of curiosity, what was the 'disclaimer' on the bottom during the scene?  it was like "iss karyvakam ke kuch duryon mein..." i couldn't catch it. 

does anyone know what it said?
bulbul123 IF-Rockerz
bulbul123
bulbul123

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
y would they do a double body i mean wats the big deal having iss scenes on indian television its not as if any of the youngsters in india never kiss or hav bf's or gf's. i dnt understand the biggy of it wat the big deal. i mean if the actors hav a problem then thts a diff matter but y should they i mean they nw this is a acting industry and all of this does happen and it only a kiss i mean to the actors i dosen mean anything and wat impact does it hav on the kids. and wats tdoes the term kids mean do u mena tht 10 year olds watch daily soaps well i think they rather choose tom and jerry. Y would the directors hav doble body instead of the real actors it a kiss tht it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh...

tarini23 Senior Member
tarini23
tarini23

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
i definitely  don't think it ws body doubles coz if u see da video properly it ws actually raqesh n ridhi.....
anyways really bold for both raqesh n ridhi to do such a scene...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bulbul123KriYaansh...

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

But i really think it was body doubles!

i m sure it was body doubles as well...... LOL nevertheless....direct kiss on indian TV is surely bold.. 

but deffo not Rakesh-Riddhi LOL

I know! They wouldn't have agreed!LOL
Typical Indians... Embarrassed... Bt i like that! 
It was bold enough anyway!LOL

Originally posted by anamekaa

well started kissing him back but then suddenly he stoped when he realised that she was kissing him..instead he would have asked her why she is kissing back if it is lust:)

I know!
It was amazing... I mean HE PULLED BACK!Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masalatime

out of curiosity, what was the 'disclaimer' on the bottom during the scene?  it was like "iss karyvakam ke kuch duryon mein..." i couldn't catch it. 

LOL!LOL
it said that acts done in the show are not meant to be repeated or anything to be learnt from.
They are done in rage!Wink
masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by masalatime

LOL!LOL
it said that acts done in the show are not meant to be repeated or anything to be learnt from.
They are done in rage!Wink

LOL THANKS!  that's what i thought (hindi reading went down since i left india), but i thought it was lulzy to have that disclaimer! and um, if raquesh pulled me back like that, then yes, he should reenact that scene with me!

Oh yeah, for those who claim body doubles - it wasn't. be a creep and pause on the video - raquesh's side profile matches up and riddhi's nose is visible.  also, remember the article where they say both actors agreed for the kiss?  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tarini23radtDreamygal301

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index