Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

it was pretty bold...πŸ˜† but it makes me think the people kissing were body doubles and not the actors..

hmmm... very hard to say, the focus was only on the lipsπŸ˜‰ so could be, could be not.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......chalo finally something bold😳

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
But i really think it was body doubles!
i think it was a real kiss:)and finally according to infact more tha expectation
well started kissing him back but then suddenly he stoped when he realised that she was kissing him..instead he would have asked her why she is kissing back if it is lust:)
masalatime thumbnail
HAWT HAWT HAWT

sorry for the caps, but really, this moment deserves caps

i'm all for bold content (because it's not 1937 anymore), but i really don't want them to show rastogi trying to get with uttara. that;ll be..... awkward.
masalatime thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx_alisha_xx

Thnxxxxxxxxxxxx so much.......I'm still waiting for the videos to be uploading on youtube!!!

Thanks fr sharing

it's up right now!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

But i really think it was body doubles!

i m sure it was body doubles as well...... πŸ˜† nevertheless....direct kiss on indian TV is surely bold.. 

but deffo not Rakesh-Riddhi πŸ˜†
masalatime thumbnail
out of curiosity, what was the 'disclaimer' on the bottom during the scene?  it was like "iss karyvakam ke kuch duryon mein..." i couldn't catch it. 

does anyone know what it said?
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
y would they do a double body i mean wats the big deal having iss scenes on indian television its not as if any of the youngsters in india never kiss or hav bf's or gf's. i dnt understand the biggy of it wat the big deal. i mean if the actors hav a problem then thts a diff matter but y should they i mean they nw this is a acting industry and all of this does happen and it only a kiss i mean to the actors i dosen mean anything and wat impact does it hav on the kids. and wats tdoes the term kids mean do u mena tht 10 year olds watch daily soaps well i think they rather choose tom and jerry. Y would the directors hav doble body instead of the real actors it a kiss tht it.
tarini23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i definitely  don't think it ws body doubles coz if u see da video properly it ws actually raqesh n ridhi.....
anyways really bold for both raqesh n ridhi to do such a scene...πŸ‘πŸΌ