Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ADVICE to Gauri

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Joined: 13 September 2009
Posts: 4092

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged

sorry friends I know that we have talked enough about that useless girl,,,but cannot help it,,I want to write this to gauri

Gauri,,,

I want to warn and advice U of one thing

"""Dont mess with ARJUN"""

GAURI U NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL BE UR CONSEQUENCE WHEN ARJUN WILL COME ACROSS UR TRUE FACE,,,BCOZ in all this drama,,,u r not only hurting arjun but arohi too,,who is arjun's life,,,

just wait and watch...You havenot seen the depth of arjjun and arohi's love,,,,

U will suffer,,,U will lose ur Support System.....
Take care...and plzz take my advice seriously


With lots of hatred,
Shiny


friends what r u waiting for,,,write ur letter of advice to gauri,,,not bcoz she isa devil but bcoz she is arohi's friend ,,and we all love arohi.....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-angelic-poo25khalida4uakashruti12sweet_angel27Mahak Sinha-PhoenixD-Mariaa.SGshibz

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 352

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
even i would have written the same.really this gauri is just 2oooooooo much.just hate her like anything.uski yeh himmat jo woh hamari arjohi ko hurt karai.
Yes gauri just wait 4 sumtime then u will know ur okaad.have u heard that saying'sabr ka faal bohot meetha hota hai' but 4 u it will be 'sabr ka faal bohot khadwa hoga'.just only wait n watch.
pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 2994

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her...
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Joined: 13 September 2009
Posts: 4092

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khalida4u

even i would have written the same.really this gauri is just 2oooooooo much.just hate her like anything.uski yeh himmat jo woh hamari arjohi ko hurt karai.
Yes gauri just wait 4 sumtime then u will know ur okaad.have u heard that saying'sabr ka faal bohot meetha hota hai' but 4 u it will be 'sabr ka faal bohot khadwa hoga'.just only wait n watch.



day by day she is irritating me more,,,,and she wanted arjun to fall in love with her ,,,,i just hope rajbeer usko range haath pakde aur usse police ke dande khilwaye
poo25 Senior Member
poo25
poo25

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 239

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
gauri tum insaan nahi ho tum se acche to janvar hote hai tum to unse bhi compare karne ke layak nahi ho bas ek baat kehna chahti hu tumhe ki arjun arohi ke life se chali jao warna arjun tumhe aisa haal karega ki tum soch nahi sakti arohi me uski jaan basti hai tum arohi ko jitane dard de rahi ho us se kai guna jayada tumhe dard dega tumhe isliye apna bura waqt ginna suru kar do kyunki arjun se tumhe ab koi nahi bacha nahi sakta
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 15240

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Roooooooh Guuys ...LOL.Gauri Doens't Exist In Real Life So Pleease Don't Warn Her .......Wink Love Arjuhi Soo Muuch And Know That Their Love Is Gonna Be More Strong Toward Each Other Day Dreaming 

Just Wait And Watch .....Gauri Will Be Punished Soon Star

PS : Kudos To  Parul Gulati ( Gauri ) Coz She Is Playing Her Character Very Well Clap
 



Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 21 December 2010 at 12:13pm
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Joined: 13 September 2009
Posts: 4092

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo25

gauri tum insaan nahi ho tum se acche to janvar hote hai tum to unse bhi compare karne ke layak nahi ho bas ek baat kehna chahti hu tumhe ki arjun arohi ke life se chali jao warna arjun tumhe aisa haal karega ki tum soch nahi sakti arohi me uski jaan basti hai tum arohi ko jitane dard de rahi ho us se kai guna jayada tumhe dard dega tumhe isliye apna bura waqt ginna suru kar do kyunki arjun se tumhe ab koi nahi bacha nahi sakta


wow i loved it
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Joined: 13 September 2009
Posts: 4092

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Roooooooh Guuys ...LOL.Gauri Doens't Exist In Real Life So Pleease Don't Warn Her .......Wink Love Arjuhi Soo Muuch And Know That Their Love Is Gonna Be More Strong Toward Each Other Day Dreaming 

Just Wait And Watch .....Gauri Will Be Punished Soon Star

PS : Kudos To  Parul Gulati ( Gauri ) Coz She Is Playing Her Character Very Well Clap
 



yeah we know but to to cool down ourselves we need to do this,,

completely agree with u,,,parul is really doing a good job,,,but i dont prefer to see her in negative shades

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index