Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

21/12/10 WU: DK back in the haveli

kalika_29 Senior Member
kalika_29
kalika_29

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreedevila10RaviSharmasc19saggi80desigirl2010ravneetgillnirleppannumilwebmitumiharish_ken***Anu***ivanta29kripsysinipillaiKhaLidaHTheSnowmansamirah23pul18KS_Minion.Vrish.imagine-addictprinceznaanna44ammoosniveditha

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Fantastic episode, & what a cliffhanger!!! Clap

So DK walks in, and almost a new man (w/ a new mustache LOL)  Wonder where he got his new attire & suitcase, but the way he came in, looks like he now has a new set of enemies, and is no longer the old DK.  Hope that he'll @ least acknowledge the support he has gotten from Sarla, but that going forward, they'll be anti-Yuvraj, but not anti-Sandhya.  (Please don't tell me Vrinda discovered all this and not only helped him escape, but gave him a new outfit & luggage to sabotage even this exposure by Sarla!)

And I loved Sarla confronting not just Yuvraj, but Sandhya as well.  If she wanted, she could have just shown the evidence as being against Vrinda, and they'd have lapped it up, but she defiantly chose to confront Yuvraj as well.  What's w/ Yuvraj - can't swear a false oath on his mom?  And Vrinda, who was so cocky all these days, is suddenly floundering when Sarla challenges her to produce her original bangles?

It looks like this plot may be coming to a close, since Gayatri has warned Sandhya that the Jagirdars know that she's behind the trouble in Kolkata, as well as the cancellation of all their contracts (I thought it was Sarla/Sheila who was).  Incidentally, were the ministers that day pissed @ Sheila, or @ Prabhavati, who she kept citing as her source for all the dirt on them?  Anyway, so Sandhya has to quickly possess the rest of the fortune, b4 she gets discovered.

Speaking of her reading Neeraj's diary, she now knows about his initial thoughts about her when he first saw her in Ratnagiri.  But she really needs to avoid doing this, b'cos if Yuvraj or Prabha discover her crying over Neeraj, the game is up!

So looks like Neeraj is set for a new makeover?  Hope they include a good shave in the package.  My suspicion is that Neeraj will be protective of them if they're attacked, but will not initiate any hostilities on their behalf.  Hope that Raghu bhai turns out to be an ally of his, just like Gayatri is to Sandhya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29pul18KhaLidaHKS_Minion

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I haven't actually watched today's episode yet, but just reading your update is making me want to run and watch the show right now. I can't wait to see the secret behind what DK is doing there and how he got there. WinkTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29.Vrish.

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..........
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Finally its getting good!
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Thank god this Sarla-Sandhya Chichikkan is over 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pul18.Vrish.

NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
He's BACK!!!!!
Hug     Hug  

He's BACK!!!!! and back with a BANG Wink
But I just HATE his new moustache, it looks like ewwww.....Pinch

Never mind, I am just excited DK's back n will add all more excitement to the show
As the TB article suggests, he's changed and we'll see his positive side, which might begin with covering up Yuvraj's kidnapping act by lying that he was out for some work like Pankaj.

Whatever he does, I am just hoping he softens towards Sunita, coz she really deserves some good behaviour now.
But what is his behaviour towards Sandhya is something I am looking forward to Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index