Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 21th Dec 2010

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update Shabz!

So finally Seema has arrived. I am just wondering what all of a sudden made her want Dutta? I mean Dutta is a well-known person for so long. She must have definitely heard about him. But why all of a sudden she felt to have him back in her life? Was she happy to know that so far there was no other girl in Dutta's life? Or she is jealous of Nakku?
I mean we all expected something like this but I still don't understand this sudden introduction of her character.

But definitely the plot has been spiced up enough. Now Dutta will have to prove himself to Nakku that he has overcome his past. Will Nakku doubt Dutta's love? So many questions already arising.
Goodd thumbnail
Hey thnx for the nice update.  As u have said in the begining of the post as to rate the Chaska meter do u know only one member and only once in a day can rate the show. This is what I read in the instruction.  Last week I was like a fool hitting the chaska meter 700 to 800 times per day. So like me manyof them are trying. I don't know how many times they are doing? so first come first serve. If I hit chaska meter later I think they wont consider this ratings.  And one more thing in the top 5 shows the majority is for Balaji tele films. Our LTL is not there at all.  And today tho I am messed up with MR news n I didn't even think of hitting the Chaska meter.

Feeling pitty
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update
the beginning scene n end was onli worth watchin, i skipped the suds-kala n kalakar scenes... btw by kalakar i mean kala n chaskar..i named thm kalakar..lol
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nels

Thank you for the wonderful update Shabz!

So finally Seema has arrived. I am just wondering what all of a sudden made her want Dutta? I mean Dutta is a well-known person for so long. She must have definitely heard about him. apparently she moved 2 another city n is nw bk in mumbai n has seen the hardships in life n made her realise tht wt she did was wrong... so mayb she wnts dutta bk...thts wt the actress sed who plays seema, bt she made it out as tho seema is a positive character bt i feel mayb she wil later be revealed as negative character

But why all of a sudden she felt to have him back in her life? Was she happy to know that so far there was no other girl in Dutta's life? Or she is jealous of Nakku? as mentioned by the actress it seems she has realised she had dne wrong with him n probs wnts him bk... mayb she doesnt knw tht he's married or mayb she does knw n is aware tht things arent gr8 between tasha so wnts 2 tke the opportunity 2 create further problems n gt bk with dutta...onli time wil tell wt she reali wnts...
I mean we all expected something like this but I still don't understand this sudden introduction of her character. yh i mean i wud hav expected it mayb wen tasha r reunited....bt here they arent bk 2geva yt...wil jus hav 2 w8 n c

But definitely the plot has been spiced up enough. Now Dutta will have to prove himself to Nakku that he has overcome his past. i dnt think he wil hav to prove tht 2 naku, cos its quite obv he is ova his past... nt once has he eva thrt of supriya or seema... remember wen he was with supriya he used 2 recall his moments with seema bt eva since he's been with naku he neva once thrt abt thm... Will Nakku doubt Dutta's love? i doubt naku wil doubt his love, she knws he loves her n trusts him a lot... So many questions already arising. yh i jus hpe they dnt drag the storyline....

masz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, loved TaSha scene....sooo cute. Skipped Kala, Ulla and Chaskar scene....looked boring....also knew there will be a written update so it saved me from watching it 😉.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goodd

Hey thnx for the nice update.  As u have said in the begining of the post as to rate the Chaska meter do u know only one member and only once in a day can rate the show. This is what I read in the instruction.  Last week I was like a fool hitting the chaska meter 700 to 800 times per day. So like me manyof them are trying. I don't know how many times they are doing? so first come first serve. If I hit chaska meter later I think they wont consider this ratings.  And one more thing in the top 5 shows the majority is for Balaji tele films. Our LTL is not there at all.  And today tho I am messed up with MR news n I didn't even think of hitting the Chaska meter.

Feeling pitty

yep the dev team does knw abt hitting the chaska meter onli once, there is a topic created by kshreya i think tht discloses hw 2 increase ltl's ratings... i.e. chaskar meter ratings, comments in gallerys and hw active the forum is with discussions etc...
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks shabz for the update !!!
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Goodd

Feeling pitty

ur welcum .....
😊
& yh ..we do knw that a member can rate only once in the day ....
& even if u rate it late ur ratings will b considered .....u can hit it even nw ..

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update Shabz..😊...loved the Tasha scene in the beginning...😛