India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

21/12 Ria Ka Adda .

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Holla Addians..Unfortunately what you will read in the following paragraph may not be liked by most die hard kmhians so bear with me and hope this will be taken objectively.*ducks chappals*

Wokkay straight to the pointers:

1)So as (un)expected Miss EKta Kapoor and her group of very highly talented creative artists are back with their age old overused funda of vamps , their bitchy expressions and cheap n  plain stoopid histrionics in the middle of a sweet  logical love story. What surprises me is that the choice of vamp sucks this time around unlike her other acomplished soaps. Gauri aka Parul looks comical when she is forcefully pouting n blabbering those silly dialogues with the typical eyes rolling n dramabaazi. Her voice lacks modulation and it is a pain to hear her monotonously going at it.Sleepy  However, the show is saved by her counterpart villain who not only effortlessly looks the part but acts well too. Mr Rudrapratap please take  a bow! He is exceptionally talented and is suave n classy in his dialogue delivery. Now thats what i call the PERFECTO villain. He dsnt need to roll his eyes or open his mouth like a goldfish or smile wickedly to show that he is a selfish, manipulative man. His powerpacked throw of words with the right amount of modulation does the job.

2)What really irritates me is the fact that  even before the love has blossomed between the leads, a truckload of misunderstandings have been created. I dont really understand the need to rush over the love story n keep it half baked only to later drag MU track unneccesarily. Atleast show that the couple has fallen in love before they leave their respective worlds for each other. Sorry am not at all convinced about this one month love story and its strength.

3)What really works for me are the leads and their combustible chemistry. Kritika and Karan have been the shining stars in the last few epis. Karan had stuttered early on in the first few epis but he is back with a bang. Awesome acting, brilliant expressions and  some cackling dialogues have really impressed me. Kritika has again proved why she is one of the best actresses of her genre. In the last few epis, her pain and pathos, her struggle between the heart and mind has been potrayed immaculately.Clap They are the real gems of kmh !!

4) A word of advice to the creatives--This is a youth 'love story'... for heaven's sake please show the love story first then get on with separations and misundertsandings. Please dont spoil the well created storyline with neverending saga of rona-dhona and nonsensical saas-bahu type twists and turns. Kuch hatke karo bhailok !!! In kmh 1 also we had characters with grey shades but they didnt look laughable. Please sustain the essence of love and romance  with some believable obstacles.

Keep the adda rolling yaronWink..muahhhhhhhh

Edited by pavs - 21 December 2010 at 10:46am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everMitEssHmeet_aaryaaLove14shaan17n7geniusJia1champakiranAyesha_glasumz3Du_NishS.StephyvioletteshinyclassicYeahAngad_Kripa_200sam111222natzQuirkysweetassugar16secretkeeper.Mandy.Silentsoulvirgo_gurlBheegiBasantiSuhaniSoniapayal_4

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@Pavs: Hug ZABARDUST post! *phoolo ki baarish*

We're on the same wavelength Geek

"age old overused funda of vamps" Thumbs Down

"Looks comical when she is forcefully pouting n blabbering those silly dialogues with the typical eyes rolling n dramabaazi. Her voice lacks modulation and it is a pain to hear her monotonously going at it.Sleepy"

On the dot! Stern Smile

"I dont really understand the need to rush over the love story n keep it half baked only to later drag MU track unneccesarily."

Neither do i Ermm

"Kuch hatke karo bhailok !!! In kmh 1 also we had characters with grey shades but they didnt look laughable. "

Bikul sahi LOL

Edited by secretkeeper - 21 December 2010 at 2:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Jia1shaan17Du_NishAyesha_glasumz3violetteS.Stephysam111222Quirkypavs

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Guys just copy pasting my posts,huh,I did not watch,keeping KMH2 this week for weekend,but here is my take on others' takesSmile
''Lovely takes guys! Ekta Devi when I told you to have a romeo and juliet with a twist, I did not tell you to jump to Orthello or Hamlet themesROFL

Okay,so if BilluMakhand have come,it is good sign because the matter has reached to its peak!

Now when we know that like in the article that even Arjun will be beaten by Ahluwalia,thats the perfect moment of redemption for Arohi!

I am expecting 100% the same sequel of KMH1 in terms of preparation of engagement but then in the 'engagement outfit' Arohi will run to Arjun to rescue him! Arohi has been seen as Arjun's shadow towards death and I  am pretty sure this theme will stay!

I read in other posts Shefali also is making her comeback on the preparation day of the engagement and clear the misunderstanding of Arohi! WIth that touch of repention and then with the maar pirt of Arjun,Arohi is going definitely to react! What I think the consistency of the character of Arohi,she should be once when her eyes ae opened,she will not be fooled by anybody!

Its coming guys,have patience,like I said last time: One week of masti means 2 weeks of galat fehmli! Now with 7 days gone,give more 3 days before the sun starts breaking in behind the silver cloud!
In this sense perhaps Gauri will remain a permanent vile and yahoo RajShi starting. .'ROFL
Ab hum kya kahey Ekta Maiya love to have twist in shaadis and pyar ke chakar ROFLROFL

Ok guys to cool yourself have fun with these answers:

Have fun
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Eshu11 - 21 December 2010 at 11:09am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Jia1sumz3Ayesha_glasam111222violetteS.StephyshinyclassicQuirkysecretkeeperpavsObodroKargoshMariaa.SGpayal_4

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
1000000000% agree with u,,i just hope they dont ruin the essence of a beautiful love story with these cheap tricks the devils are playing,,,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17sam111222pavsQuirkysecretkeeper

Angad_Kripa_200 IF-Dazzler
Angad_Kripa_200
Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
After a long time I am posting on Adda and after I watched today's all I can say is that I just watched 21 minutes of baakwaas and nonsense... I mean just as the audience was getting into the story they start the misunderstanding... W*F... I mean I thought they will show how the love blossoms between Arjun-Arohi in the next few episodes... But instead they are showing Arjun-Arohi at loggerheads even before they even started to being romantic... Utterly ubercrap... They finally got the attention and now they are back to losing it again.... Urgh...

Great take Pavs... :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meet_aaryaaviolettesam111222secretkeeperQuirkypavs

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Pavs...Hug ...awesome opening! Could not agree more. What a bakwaas episode today...D'oh. Will be back with some more comments later!

Hola Adda-waasisHug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meet_aaryaaDu_NishAyesha_glasumz3violettesam111222Quirkysecretkeeperpavs

violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
grt take Pavs..Clap.. rocking!Tongue..

the epi was.. mahaa.. mahaaa...mahabakwaas.... acting by Gauri was. DeadDeadDeadDead.

she spoiled the scenes with Rajveer, RPS, and Arohi.. DeadDead, which otherwise at least wud've been watchable once.. and wud've made at least some sense...

shoddy execution of overall epi.. Thumbs Down...nothing convincing.. Thumbs Down completely untouching.. Thumbs Downnot even Arjun or Arohi scenes.. UnhappyUnhappy..

the last scene had a bigger MU betn A_A.. Unhappy...i really dont mind tht.. bt it seemed as if thr was noting going on at all betn A_A...Ouch...cudnt c THE luv in arjun or arohi's eyes today.. OuchOuch   errr.. Kya sahi mein yehi mohabbat hai?..Ermm

i felt so may b bcoz of shoddy execution coz wen i think back i saw a cuple of scenes were performance were gud bt they wer ineffective and useless coz the epi overall was jst intolerable and unconvincing.. 

most bakwaas epi till date..!Disapprove

bt i found the twist interesting..

agree tht thers no luv blossoming yet betn thm.. bt thts the whole thng na.. its still so immature.. so thrs this MU coz they still dont understand each other well.. they r attracted and may b a little more and in whim they feel its strong.. bt actually they still rnt ready for tht companionship... tht commitment ...and tht bonding.. thr r still insecurities.. doubts.. thr r'ship hasnt grown yet.. it needs gud seasoningLOL so overall story is going gud 4 me...Embarrassed

i wud've liked the twist had the acting of tht vamp b any better...

chalo aaj ke liye itna hi..

Edited by violette - 21 December 2010 at 6:32pm

meet_aaryaashaan17Du_Nishsumz3sam111222QuirkysecretkeeperpavsBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Hey all.

the epi wasn't great but it wasn't so bad. Though i would have preferred less Gouri screen time and more other people.

Arjun's turned bad boy again! hai! Angry LOL

Gouri chick is so bad at being evil ... and how the hell did she hear the entire convo from behind a closed door ...it's not like Arjun was shouting when he was spilling out his heart! what was the door made from? Wacko

But Mr. Singhania ... what an actor! what acting! damn good Thumbs Up

Along with you all I agree, MU shouldn't be dragged or again the episodes will start being boring and not worthy to watch.

CVs, please don't drag the MU for weeks.

meet_aaryaashaan17Du_Nishsam111222violettesecretkeeperpavsQuirkyBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index