talented madhura n track spoiler..article..do chk

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Multitalented Madhura

Madhura Naik has impressed viewers with her histrionics as the snobbish Tanu in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One.

Besides being a good actress, Madhura - who is a trained ballroom dancer - has wowed the audience with her performance on songs like Parda Hai Parda and Pyaar Kii Ye Kahaani Suno in the show. Madhura is now set to surprise her fans yet again, this time by lending her voice to 3 tracks from IshQ Bector's latest album.

Madhura says, "Yes, I have sung 3 songs in my dear friend IshQ Bector's new album. I am not a trained singer, but I enjoy singing". So, will Madhura be displaying her dancing skills too in the music videos of these songs? When questioned, she says, "There is this one video that we have shot, called Angel, in which I feature. I have not shot any more videos for the album yet."

When asked about whether the actress plans to lend her voice to more albums in the future, Madhura says, " Right now, I am busy with my show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, but yes, maybe in a few months, I will take up more singing projects".

Madhura, who plays a student of Mount College in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, is studying in real life too. She has currently taken a break from shooting to give her exams.  Madhura reveals, "I am currently pursuing my post-graduation degree in Business Law. My exams are on, and I have not been shooting for the show since the past four days. For now, I am just concentrating on my exams".

We would like to wish Madhura good luck for her exams as well as for her album with IshQ Bector. We hope to see her back on the small screen entertaining us as the fashion icon of Mount college- Tanu.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani will witness an exciting track this week, where Piya tries to find out about Abhay's past by connecting with Maithili with the help of a planchet. Will Piya's plan be a success?

To find out, keep watching Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Saturday at 8.30 PM on STAR One.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like madhura... :)

n pia playing with danger?? roz ka kaam hai. 😆 but bet abhay won't like it. :|
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wish you all the very best, Madhura!

Thanks for sharing :)
Edward01 thumbnail
I like T ... Her attitude ... Poise ... Haughty look etc all contribute to the popularity of the show. She looks very neat in the above picture.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pia, again at her best😎

Thanks for the article Adi🤗
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing the article.
Alll the best my barbiedoll🤗
sweet104 thumbnail
aaw good luck to her...she is definately beauty with brains!

KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good luck and thanks for sharing