Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena Malik ?????????????

smashy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys!!
well the main reason to start this topic is just i dont understand the very famous Miss VEENA MALIK....
(1) How come she got more votes than SARA๐Ÿ˜•??????

(2) Her Urdu.... she speaks such long sentences where the meaning can be explained using a few words (Veena yaar everybody knows u know Urdu๐Ÿ˜†)!!!!

(3) Giving strange expressions screaming ATTENTION ATTENTION.๐Ÿ˜ณ...

(4)her relationship......pyaar wali Dosti๐Ÿคฃ..woh kya hota hai.๐Ÿ˜‰

(5) Zero self respect....24 hour free service for Ashmit...๐Ÿ˜Ž

(6) GOD...how she was dancing on the table....doesn't she know its prime time show....such dance....BACCHHE LOG

and FINALLY the precap..How can she say such words for DOLLY...i dont understand wat happened between the two for so much deep GUSSA..these two are behaving weird for the last 3 days...

wat say???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kurikaur thumbnail
she calls dolly a bad word (sorry dont remember ) about how she is fake. 
if i was dolly i would say want to say, veena u must know a lot of what is fake bc everything about u is.  also veena is a disgrace to women all around the world.  she is  a s**t with no self esteem. he will do ANYTHING for ANY guy to get attention.  i cant tell u how much i hate this fake s**t.
please everyone vote her off, i cant stand her
Aleena12 thumbnail
I CANT TOLERATE HER:: SHE SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF BIG BOSS THE 1st DAY.. SHE*S JUST A CHEAPO:: GANDI AURAT
smashy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aleena12

I CANT TOLERATE HER:: SHE SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF BIG BOSS THE 1st DAY.. SHE*S JUST A CHEAPO:: GANDI AURAT

still i dont understand how she gets voted in everytime..how come she is so popular..!!!!!!!!!
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
may be they both made guess ki they are nominated so they behave like this to get saved.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

even earlier i hv mentioned on ds forum ,near about many  viewers are interested in watching  tantrums of items ,they dont believe in good  so veena is inside n sarah outside .even our BB  is  falling in love with ds cheap n  likes seeing her long long chumma to him.....

(2) Her Urdu.... she speaks such long sentences where the meaning can be explained using a few words (Veena yaar everybody knows u know Urdu๐Ÿ˜†)!!!!

are cheap veena  does not know english properly so  she wanna show something to  viewers dt atleast i m skilled in  urdus ,     she speaks those words of urdu which belongs to mohabbat.....

looks like , inspired by rakhi so  she always  keeps shouting n  makes nasty expression on  face , seeing them kids get scared of her , rather than watching her they  feel like changing channel....

she ever knew meaning of frndship ?????, such frndship veena  used to do daily in pak......

yeah baaat manna padegi ,her jism is like open stuffs  for ashmit , whenever ashmit  wants  doing anything with her , can do easily .  going close to veena is not prohibited for ashmit..

(6) GOD...how she was dancing on the table....doesn't she know its prime time show....such dance....BACCHHE LOG

she does not hv decorum n ettiquete , so does not care of anybody . how they feel about her ???? i disliked her a lot when she dancing on table near  foods ......

kathy2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smashy

Hi guys!!

well the main reason to start this topic is just i dont understand the very famous Miss VEENA MALIK....

and FINALLY the precap..How can she say such words for DOLLY...i dont understand wat happened between the two for so much deep GUSSA..these two are behaving weird for the last 3 days...

wat say???

Excellent Summarization of Ms Booti Fool : Shweta Sameer Seema supporters should vote Khali this week and throw out Queen of Non sense (Veena) or the Male form of queen of Non sense (Arogant Ash Mite)
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hope dt khali goes out of show ds week ,  making me bored .......
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

hope dt khali goes out of show ds week ,  making me bored .......

par jo bhi bolo ashmit winner banega bas,he is DESERVING
So after reading all 6 point that you mentioned, I think she should win Bigg boss ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ