India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

first post due to disgust

kurikaur Groupbie
kurikaur
kurikaur

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

hi everyone, i have been regularly reading all of your posts but never responded.  Today after watching the episode, i thought i might as well share with all you guys my views.

i know there are a lot of people who do not like veena, including me.  i find her to be oen of the cheapest, dirtiest person on the show.  if i was in that show, i think i would explode because i dont understand why she acts this way.  i believe she has low self esteem and needs help. she needs to grow up and learn to love herseelf before she goes around loving every man on the planet.  another thing i noticed is how she is ashmit's slave.  (also not a fan of ashmit for reason i will name shortly).  she does pratically everything for him, like a slave. even when they fight and he says all bad things to her, she still goes back to him, not understanding that he insulted her. this is what is known as a desperate woman. 
ashmit needs to listen to a tape record of all the advices he give people.  why doesnt he just shut up and listen to what others have to say. also today from the precap i saw how ASSS MIT is instigating dolly and making stupid faces.  why is he acting like a child? a reasonable adult, like sameer, does like stick his tongue out and start yelling for no reason. god ashmit GROW UP!!!! i have absolutely no respect for him and veena.

finally my favorite contestant has to be sameer.  he is the most geniune and real person on the show.
so guys if you agree thanks, if you dont please dont start yelling at me, these are my opinions. 
i hope please ashmit or veena leave the show.  i hope not a lot of people vote for these cartoons. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

poonigigglessunialimanisha_chicagoshrianuKriti_Swiftykathy2010smashyMinal81mokshashreerekhab25amina.ahmedrazam001nazban

BAJIRO Senior Member
BAJIRO
BAJIRO

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Oh great post, i feel the same way about her. So fake and cheap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_Swifty

amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kurikaur

hi everyone, i have been regularly reading all of your posts but never responded.  Today after watching the episode, i thought i might as well share with all you guys my views.

i know there are a lot of people who do not like veena, including me.  i find her to be oen of the cheapest, dirtiest person on the show.  if i was in that show, i think i would explode because i dont understand why she acts this way.  i believe she has low self esteem and needs help. she needs to grow up and learn to love herseelf before she goes around loving every man on the planet.  another thing i noticed is how she is ashmit's slave.  (also not a fan of ashmit for reason i will name shortly).  she does pratically everything for him, like a slave. even when they fight and he says all bad things to her, she still goes back to him, not understanding that he insulted her. this is what is known as a desperate woman. 
ashmit needs to listen to a tape record of all the advices he give people.  why doesnt he just shut up and listen to what others have to say. also today from the precap i saw how ASSS MIT is instigating dolly and making stupid faces.  why is he acting like a child? a reasonable adult, like sameer, does like stick his tongue out and start yelling for no reason. god ashmit GROW UP!!!! i have absolutely no respect for him and veena.

finally my favorite contestant has to be sameer.  he is the most geniune and real person on the show.
so guys if you agree thanks, if you dont please dont start yelling at me, these are my opinions. 
i hope please ashmit or veena leave the show.  i hope not a lot of people vote for these cartoons. 

She is most Disgusting person earth 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_Swifty

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Well Said...its not I hate her...but u have to admit she is a very cheap women!!!no self respect at all!!!all ur points is right!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top