Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I'm not in a relationship: Ankita (Page 5)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

this sushant ankita chkaar is sounding like a movie I just saw recently.

called Love Aaj Kal

Saif and Deepika.

if you have sen it you will know what  I mean.

not sure about these two but when I saw the movie the characters Saif and Deepika were playing were fools because they were evading the inevitable when it was hitting them square in the face.

anyways, she wants a career and he wants to go to New york. best of luck to them both.

maybe if their fans stay tuned this will end up like Love Aaj Kal in 3-4 yearsLOL

LOLLOLLOL

Okay my take:

Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai...

In the SBS section, maybe Sushi wanted to say, that he would marry Archu if she said yes, but it was all in a non-serious flirting type sense, and Anki understood it too.

But then Anki saying, I need thoda time was confusing.... she said it very seriously... but okay, this means she is not in a relationship as of now hai na? Maybe she is dating Sushi but hasn't really thought of taking it far as of now. Which is why he is waiting most patiently,and she considers herself non-committed.

And if that's the case, Ankita should really put a stopper on excessive joking in JDJ. I know one example of a very-good-friends-cum-couple gone wrong this way only. The media highlighted their 'friendship' too much way before they could get down to finalising things,and it ended up badly.

OH hell!!! Analysing Manav-Archu is easier.LOL

Edit Add:

It seems (as of now) that sushant is the one who really is mad for her and wants to make it happen. Ankita cares for him, but hasn't thought of a relationship thing seriously.

Edited by nikitagmc - 21 December 2010 at 6:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--CuteCherryLuvSSever--Hope--

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Oh come on people you guys really doubt that they are not together after all what we see? just cause of one interview?
Sushita thinks we are stupid and they are chalu but we are not we chose them didn't we ? Wink
Sushant did chalaki saying Archana instead of Ankita while proposing her in just fun but if you see my vid I used "Yeh" instead of Archana ..unke bhi baap hai hum WinkLOL

I think Ankita was just being herself and bluntly just to get rid said it.

Dont wanna sound pokey and all but I am willing to bet my whole Jayedaad on it Approve that is if I have any TongueROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13--Hope--

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

That's what I thought too.  Anyway, she never mentioned Sushant in the whole article, he's probably still her "really dear friend" as he always was.  LOL

gremlin.--Hope--

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Ya,Jia,I will bet all my sharam on it,they r in loveTonguethey made me besharam already,wat the heckLOLLOL

I think when she meant relationship,she meant something formal like an engagement or impending marriage

anyway the reporter seems to be a bhondu,dint know how to ask chalu questions to chalu ppl,watchadoSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SadyangelLuvSSevergremlin.

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Yeah Yeah he is just her dear friend Wacko and I am dating George Clooney Blushing ROFL

The Biggest and most concrete proof that they are together is that they never deny anything.When teased why do they keep blushing and turn red like tomotoes why not deny?
Thats cause there is nothing to deny. Approve

And I am saying as if I am their councler or something LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SadyangelLuvSSever--Hope--

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

:((( chalo atleast i'll get a chance to try sushi den lmao

that was on my mind too LOL
Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

WinkJhuthi  ankitaWink  she  thinks  we  fans  are  fool  .........

what  was  going  on  jdj  it  seems  that  they  are  in  a  relationship......after  all teasing  of  madhuri  and  maliaka   both  are  laughing  and  blushing..........what  is   that  meanErmm

she  think  we  just  believe  on  an  ''article''''ROFL

but  i  dnt  believe  why  they  comment  on  that  like  stupid  article?  its  simple  to  say  ''''no  comment''''''instead  of  ''''not  in  a  relationship''''''''''''''''''''Ouch
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Oh come on people you guys really doubt that they are not together after all what we see? just cause of one interview?
Sushita thinks we are stupid and they are chalu but we are not we chose them didn't we ? Wink
Sushant did chalaki saying Archana instead of Ankita while proposing her in just fun but if you see my vid I used "Yeh" instead of Archana ..unke bhi baap hai hum WinkLOL

Dont wanna sound pokey and all but I am willing to bet my whole Jayedaad on it Approve that is if I have any TongueROFL

I agree with this post completely but not the part in the fine lines ( would not bet the jaydaad  on it )  ......Approve.Other than that I also say the  same ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 December 2010 at 8:38pm

LuvSSevergremlin.

Go to top