Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I'm not in a relationship: Ankita (Page 4)

Sweetyzz Senior Member
Sweetyzz
Sweetyzz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
i don't care wat pple say but i just love her and her simply beauty tht she have man she is sooooo pretty even more then ash

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

When people talk about relationship then  this sort of thing implies that they are also physically close ( you know what I mean ) and are like a husband wife sort of couple .

Now for her family back ground , this could become  very embarassing .

This makes sense, so it could be a mutually decided thing between Sushant and Ankita.  But I recall when Sushant mentioned Ankita as a "good friend" many people were outraged and even went as far as saying that he's using her and the situation for fame and money.  Now that Ankita is doing the same - in fact she's denying it more bluntly (after saying that she really doesn't have to think before marrying him!) - then couldn't the same be said for her?  Though personally I feel that it probably is the image thing, they never even hugged in public until recently, it's some food for thought.  They are all actors in the end and want to concentrate on their careers as she said, and sadly many tv couples have done this before.  I don't think they're using the situation, but nevertheless it's a possibility though I know most won't agree with me.  It's just that I feel it isn't right to assume that she's so innocent, I mean we really don't know her well at all, only know what she lets us see.  Not that I think she's a bad person at all, she's actually one of my favorites on TV, but it's something to think about you know...?  Same for Sushant.

As I said earlier, I think this just makes them look shady.  They go around blushing at each other's names but then say they're good friends.  Ermm

Edited by toothbrush13 - 21 December 2010 at 2:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrygremlin.sensodyne

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssral

It doesnot seem that they arenot in relationship from all offscreen videos. Or may be she has just recently brokenup with sushant. If that is the case then there is chances of other girls to flirt with sushant now he is single.

i hope they haven't broken up cuz we just saw ankita's sbs video and they were having fun...so i really hope that's not the reason..even though i love sushant i dont want him to have a broken heart..they are da most adorable couple on-screen and off screen Smile
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Yes TB. It is a mutual understanding between them and now I for one will never say anythign to Sush for not taking her name  when it comes  to commitment ( he always says Archana , never Ankita ) . They both are very young .Doing very good in their careers .I think all this marriage talk will not be good for them .It will totally kill Ankita's career and will even put off Sushant's main fan base ( the young girls ) .
I think they both understand each other very well and  both want the other to do well .
They come from middle class families and  are extremely talented .This is their time to  show their talent and make money .The media is very bad  .The day they admit it , these media guys will immediately start talking  about marriage  and relationship and all that .
We are their fans , we should understand them .Try and read between the lines and be supportive of them .
All this talk of  the romance on JDJ seems that this is now part of the script and maybe these two know about it ..Whatever ...I don't care .As long as they are doing well in their careers , they are doing a good job as manav and Archu and as long as they are happy together ( and yes they are together , no matter what anyone says LOL) I am happy for them and so should be their other fans .....

Jaldi kya hai yaar ....Thumbs Up
And I believe that both of them are very nice human beings ....just not very used to this crazy sort of fame that they are suddenly getting ..It is all much more than what they had expected .

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 December 2010 at 1:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SadyangelLuvSSever

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Yes TB. It is a mutual understanding between them and now I for one will never say anythign to Sush for not taking her name  when it comes  to commitment ( he always says Archana , never Ankita ) . They both are very young .Doing very good in their careers .I think all this marriage talk will not be good for them .It will totally kill Ankita's career and will even put off Sushant's main fan base ( the young girls ) .
I think they both understand each other very well and  both want the other to do well .
They come from middle class families and  are extremely talented .This is their time to  show their talent and make money .The media is very bad  .The day they admit it , these media guys will immediately start talking  about marriage  and relationship and all that .
We are their fans , we should understand them .Try and read between the lines and be supportive of them .
All this talk of  the romance on JDJ seems that this is now part of the script and maybe these two know about it ..Whatever ...I don't care .As long as they are doing well in their careers , they are doing a good job as manav and Archu and as long as they are happy together ( and yes they are together , no matter what anyone says LOL) I am happy for them and so should be their other fans .....

Jaldi kya hai yaar ....Thumbs Up
And I believe that both of them are very nice human beings ....just not very used to this crazy sort of fame that they are suddenly getting ..It is all much more than what they had expected .

Yes Di I totally agree with you. Even I feel it is mutual understanding. But one thing for sure. They are very very comfortable with each other and enjoy each others company

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah right and I am dating Sushant BlushingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Ankita giving sushant fans a ray of hope not to give up...ROFL
--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
this sushant ankita chkaar is sounding like a movie I just saw recently.

called Love Aaj Kal

Saif and Deepika.

if you have sen it you will know what  I mean.

not sure about these two but when I saw the movie the characters Saif and Deepika were playing were fools because they were evading the inevitable when it was hitting them square in the face.

anyways, she wants a career and he wants to go to New york. best of luck to them both.

maybe if their fans stay tuned this will end up like Love Aaj Kal in 3-4 yearsLOL

Go to top