Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I'm not in a relationship: Ankita (Page 3)

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hai bhagwan!!!!! i just dont get it at all..i mean everyone by now already knows that they r in a relationshipLOL so y deny it just say no comments cuz that would atleast make sense but to say u r not in a relationship at all..that's really weird..i mean Sushant already accepted that he is dating someone but he didn't name it and ankita could have done da same thing instead of saying im not in a realtionship which we clearly can see it on tv and especially in JDJ.im really confused now.Confused

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Honestly, as curious as I get at times, I like that they don't let out all the details of their private life; on the whole they keep it decent and appropriate and I don't want it to be any other way.  However, blatantly denying a relationship doesn't help their image after the way they present themselves to the audiences, just makes them look unreliable.

I agree with you here .It  does makes them lose credibility .
CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i totally agree with toothbrush, bonnefile and tanyaz..if she wants to keep her personal life private than its her choice and we fans are going to be happy cuz its her choice but to straightly deny a relationship and show actions that will make us think that they are, is also wrong..i mean i also think"no comments" would have been a perfect answer cuz what we see from their off-screen and especially JDJ  when they act like they are and ankita always blushes whenever someone teases her about sushant and vice versa, it gives a wrong impression of straight up lie.

Edited by CuteCherry - 21 December 2010 at 11:56am
dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Woah.. that sounded umm rude..
ssral Groupbie
ssral
ssral

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
It doesnot seem that they arenot in relationship from all offscreen videos. Or may be she has just recently brokenup with sushant. If that is the case then there is chances of other girls to flirt with sushant now he is single.
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Well I guess now a days Arman getting them selves teased by saying things like this.Now Anki has opened up to get taunted more and guess what they are shooting SR scenes this week.Well after saying this they are going to shoot that scene,for once everyone knows how realistic its going to come out(Well the re-union Promo in bus they made re-take 37 times I dont know how many re-takes they will do for this with all the blushing may be 100 or moreSmile).I guess partly thanks ZRA-thanks to our dude Akshay kumar, I believe Arman may be want to play safe but with their conflicting actions of saying something and doing something is surely attract lot of media attention.The more Anki says that its private,the more people are going to be behind her.Now PR team itself have started it.They have now no place to hide.Atleast it would have been good if she had said no comments ,well she is now going to have eat her own words own but it would have been interesting if they had drectly asked her. I guess the media asked her indirectly whether she is seeing someone? IF they had asked if she is seeing Sushant I bet she would have blushed and said No.Well I guess thats how they are going to do it but now they are falling short of places to hide.Soon they would have no choice I guess but reveal it.
shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i srisly dunt understnd wtz rong wid her! :O tey hve opnly admitted teir rship in the recent tymes,in many programs!!!! y cant she jus admit it now! :( or maybe.......she ws pissed off wid reprtrs askin her the sme qst all d tym n jus said a no in anger!! :-s hope she clears it by sayin a YES soon! :(
Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Well when you are in the show biz, you are often put on the spot.  Ankita may be in a relationship and wants to share it but can't so may be hard on her to say "no comments"  This may be her first love and can't say it loud but the paparazi can hear and see them with 20+ eyes plus the masala sprinkled on it.

She is not able to say "no comments" because the fact may be true and she can't lie and again tell the truth.  "no comments" will come with experience..........

Go to top