Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I'm not in a relationship: Ankita (Page 2)

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
ya, i agree with you TB.....their actions are opposite to their words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulseycoolpratz

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged

jhooth jhooth jhooth....

jhooth bole media kaate!!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
What a pack of lies ..
If that is the case then what is all this going on in Jhalak Dikhlaja ...

I think heroines are scared that once their relatonship status is out everyone will start talking about marriage .That is  somethign that could hinder their career in show business.Obviously right now her career seems to be Ankita's priority asshe was clearly saying that she needs some more time ...
Fair enough ..
I think these two should be left alone .They are doing well and look happy so why are people after them so much .
I like Anki and trust her ...When the time is right , she will tell ..But now is the time  for her to focus on her work  ....
 However  I do not blame the fans also fro getting excited for them as these stars themselves give us reasons to believe  all this and then they get worried when things get too heated up ...All this talk of their romance was getting just too much and I think Anki , scared of marriage umours just wants to take things a little easy .

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 December 2010 at 11:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangelcurry-sistah-monica-ThaneeTulseyLovePRSoham

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I think best should be for these two to say is "no comments" and end it there. With everything out in open and then saying "we are not in a relationship" doesn't sound nice. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.CuteCherry-monica-toothbrush13TulseysensodyneNisha_90

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Bonnie ,Ankita comes from a middle class family .She was not even getting permission from her father first to coem to TV .I even read that her grand father was against it .Her mother fought for this and because of her she came in show business.
When people talk about relationship then  this sort of thing implies that they are also physically close ( you know what I mean ) and are like a husband wife sort of couple .
Media is bad Bonnie , they just stretch things so bad .
Now for her family back ground , this could become  very embarassing .Actually I am not that surprised that she denied the relationship .I am a little surprised that why is she not putting a stop in what is going on in Jhalak Dikhlaja ...
She has to be a little more careful in that show .Tell them to take it easy and also tell the judges to stop teasing her about Sushant ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 December 2010 at 11:21am

Sadyangelcurry-sistahShaily.-monica-TulseybonnefilleLovePRSoham

mansi96 Senior Member
mansi96
mansi96

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
LOL, I just love this girl!   She is a hard nut to crack!  LOL She's not giving anything away! 

I hope she realizes her fans don't buy it though.  We've seen enough of JDJ, SBS vids,   and numerous award shows...so we know better! Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Tanya di....me the one who always want them to not comment on their relationship status. 

I am not saying her to say am with sushant and him to say am with ankita.

But don't you think a simple comment like.....'i do not talk about my personal life so no comments' is better than 'i am not in any relationship.'

i was so turned off by jay and mahi today......i never want sushita to be like that. 

Edited by bonnefille - 21 December 2010 at 11:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangeltoothbrush13-monica-

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I agree with you Bonne, it would be so much simpler to say no comments than outrightly denying everything.  That just makes them lose credibility; already we don't trust half of the things they say because of how much their statements conflict each time.  It's great if she wants to keep her personal life private, but then she should just leave it at that and not say anymore, I think. 

Honestly, as curious as I get at times, I like that they don't let out all the details of their private life; on the whole they keep it decent and appropriate and I don't want it to be any other way.  However, blatantly denying a relationship doesn't help their image after the way they present themselves to the audiences, just makes them look unreliable.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 21 December 2010 at 11:36am

CuteCherry-monica-Tulseysensodyne--Hope--bonnefilleTanyaz

Go to top