Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh come on people you guys really doubt that they are not together after all what we see? just cause of one interview?
Sushita thinks we are stupid and they are chalu but we are not we chose them didn't we ? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sushant did chalaki saying Archana instead of Ankita while proposing her in just fun but if you see my vid I used "Yeh" instead of Archana ..unke bhi baap hai hum ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I think Ankita was just being herself and bluntly just to get rid said it.

Dont wanna sound pokey and all but I am willing to bet my whole Jayedaad on it  that is if I have any ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soul_angel

That's what I thought too.  Anyway, she never mentioned Sushant in the whole article, he's probably still her "really dear friend" as he always was.  ๐Ÿ˜†
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya,Jia,I will bet all my sharam on it,they r in love๐Ÿ˜›they made me besharam already,wat the heck๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I think when she meant relationship,she meant something formal like an engagement or impending marriage

anyway the reporter seems to be a bhondu,dint know how to ask chalu questions to chalu ppl,watchado๐Ÿฅฑ

gremlin. thumbnail

Yeah Yeah he is just her dear friend  and I am dating George Clooney โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ

The Biggest and most concrete proof that they are together is that they never deny anything.When teased why do they keep blushing and turn red like tomotoes why not deny?
Thats cause there is nothing to deny.

And I am saying as if I am their councler or something ๐Ÿ˜† 
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

:((( chalo atleast i'll get a chance to try sushi den lmao

that was on my mind too LOL
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‰Jhuthi  ankita๐Ÿ˜‰  she  thinks  we  fans  are  fool  .........

what  was  going  on  jdj  it  seems  that  they  are  in  a  relationship......after  all teasing  of  madhuri  and  maliaka   both  are  laughing  and  blushing..........what  is   that  mean๐Ÿค”

she  think  we  just  believe  on  an  ''article''''๐Ÿคฃ

but  i  dnt  believe  why  they  comment  on  that  like  stupid  article?  its  simple  to  say  ''''no  comment''''''instead  of  ''''not  in  a  relationship''''''''''''''''''''
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Oh come on people you guys really doubt that they are not together after all what we see? just cause of one interview?

Sushita thinks we are stupid and they are chalu but we are not we chose them didn't we ? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sushant did chalaki saying Archana instead of Ankita while proposing her in just fun but if you see my vid I used "Yeh" instead of Archana ..unke bhi baap hai hum ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Dont wanna sound pokey and all but I am willing to bet my whole Jayedaad on it  that is if I have any ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

I agree with this post completely but not the part in the fine lines ( would not bet the jaydaad  on it )  ......Approve.Other than that I also say the  same ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
TD I dont have any Jayedaad thats why I putted it on stake ๐Ÿคฃ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You are very sensible .But Jia , she must tell the Jhalak people to take a chill pill now .Did you see the intro that was given to them  in this week's show ' Sushant and Ankita.....The perfect prem kahani ' . They didn't even say Manav and Archana ....
I don't know why Ankita is not putting a stop of what is  going on in Jhalak ...Maybe she will now that she has decided to step back from this whole love thing and talk about her work instead .

She is doing a really tough Rajhistani dance next week with matkas on her head ..better focus on that only ..
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haha.. Got to credit Ankita's humour. She cracks very good jokes.