India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

countless villains!!!

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

after seeing today's episode , i think the whole ganguly parivaar will be against taanu marriage.Dead..+ anuraag will be highly upset with taani....he himself will back out from marriage bcoz of his family......Confused

my god....nupur,ritesh,ananya,shekhar,jonaki and now robbie and taposh also are on the list.Angry...n i guess even anuraag's mom will be against taani!!! do they want to create record for villans in television  history???Confused

this track sucks big time!! Angryand one request to cv's....stop harassing taani and stop creating misunderstandings between themAngry...otherwise i dont see the serial gaining any popularity...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

characterOsprisshow-Ramya-

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so trueeeeeeeeeee
i really want to shout out my heart
what the hell is this happeing in this show
todays episode was the worst episode
maulie-taposh so selfish
taani wud b lambasted by the furrious gangulie gang
i hated todays horrifying episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Osprisshow

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
They just need one day to create the history that whole family is against Taani Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Osprisshow

character Groupbie
character
character

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
seriously agreed! according to maha episode it sounds like one out and another in for TQ, minus ananya but add new robi :p hate this track ! there are more villains than positive people its ridiculous -definitely creating history :p
april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
When the show started she said there will not be any villian but now there are more villan in the show than positive character.
Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Agreed, today was definately the worst episode ever...and where does nupur come of calling ritest jiju and shekhar papa and nilu ma? i mean hello there is no relationship here...secondly its a tani hatefest...this is sooo stupid, just like every other serial there are villans everywhere..when they say this is a different story, its NEVER different..starts out good, they hook the audience and then boom they drop the bomb and make it like every other show....im disappointed in the current track and i can see where this is going to go...if the creatives dont change this they are going to lose a lot of fans...we can see that taposh and mauli will be married and robie like others will plot against tani..he will say if i cant have my love, dada and tani dont deserve it either...sooooooo dumb.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top