Welcome BACK Sanaya Irani<3 Our ROCKSTAR!nte pg 49

Posted: 13 years ago

This post is for our ROCKSTAR who is coming  India tomorrow.. So Lets welcome her here.... πŸ€—

Cant tell you in words how much we missed you.. Watching you five times a day on our Television screens was almost equivalent to eating food daily.. Lolzzz.. πŸ˜† 😍  You were a sweet addiction for us fans.. 😳  Just a glimpse of yours brings a sweet smile on our faces..  πŸ˜ƒ Refreshes our day an mind,..  😎  Or in samrat's style.. 'Enlightens 10000 volts bulb of our minds..' πŸ˜† 😳

When Miley Jab Hum tum started.. I never ever knew that i would be addicted to this show to this much extent.. I thought... Yeah.. Its the same old story.. With  the same old cliched stories.. πŸ€” πŸ₯± And for me Sajan were cliched to the infinity... πŸ˜†  Shocking na...? πŸ˜†  But yes.. thats true... πŸ˜†  But now its the opposite case and now for me.. Sajan was, is and will be the MOST unique and Different story for me.. You know why..? 

Its because Sanaya Irani played the role of Gunjan.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘  She has this quality in her to make you stare at her without blinking even once..  🀣 😍  Her flawless Acting, Her phenomenal expressions, her FRESH face... Everything.. Got me soo addicted to Gunjan tnat she made me SEE and OBSERVE the hidden beauty of SaJan.. 😳  She made me Drowned in their story.. 😳  Of course Mohit too was a BiiiiiiiiiG factor in this addiction of mine.. πŸ˜† 😍  But it was Sanaya for me who made me REALIZE the beauty of Sajan.. 😳

And now that my ANGEL was gone to USA..    Life was sooo colourless without her... πŸ˜’  πŸ˜”  All freshness, all excitement for the clock to strike 9... It was all gone..  

But lets PARTY today because our ANGEL, our ROCKSTAR, our Sanaya Irani and Mohit's 'San'.. ☺️ 🀣  Is BACK TO INDIA!!!  πŸ₯³ πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—

Wishing u ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE.. πŸ‘πŸΌ  Giving u a warm welcome from all of US fans,... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—   Glad to have you back Sanaya!! ❀️ ❀️

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
Welcome SanayaπŸ€—
ek aur topic😲..can't wait for it un reserve it soon😍......yes she is truly a rockstar😍

Edited by deepti_mohit - 13 years ago
Goshh, was waiting for her<3 ... WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME our rockstar ❀️, and you better unreserve SOON (:
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Goshh, was waiting for her<3 ... WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME our rockstar ❀️, and you better unreserve SOON (:

And u better stay here for long.. πŸ€”  🀣 🀣 🀣
sumi we will stay for long only u don't stay for long
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

And u better stay here for long.. πŸ€”  🀣 🀣 🀣

am here am here no worries 🀣🀣 ! If i don't answer that means ive disappeared OKAY ? 🀣🀣
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

sumi we will stay for long only u don't stay for long

Awww... My apologies... πŸ€— πŸ€—  Shooo shorry.... πŸ˜› πŸ€—
She looks sooo fresh in that pic 😳 awww ! Mohit must be SOOOOOOOOO excited πŸ˜† bless him<3
Sani the interview told us everything he was soo excited
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

She looks sooo fresh in that pic 😳 awww ! Mohit must be SOOOOOOOOO excited πŸ˜† bless him<3

@bold:Same here...  😍 🀣