Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhagii10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am getting vexed with ekta. i hav a hope dat dis story will be different but ekta repaets its. always heroins getting bashed. ekta has got gud actors why cant she utlize it why she ruins the story line. i have heard annaya is going to die then again all will bash taani. oh god its bettter for me to stop watching dis serial. becoz i cant see taanu lik dis. for me there are one of gud josi icant see them quarreling lik dis.
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
right now im hatiing all of them! even taanii she's so dumb to not explain herself nd keep her freakiin doors closed when talking oh & her moutthhh!!!!
i' m hating this track.............................................
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this track has done two things for me..diminished roby's character and anu-tani love. N yeah even i don get the mistreatment of tani. Last epi gol gol ghumna of camera with nupur at tani was hilariously pathetic n now im thinking both roby n taposh dont deserve mouli.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this track is seriously one of the worst of all.... ruined robi's chance to lead a new life, he may even get married to jonaki  mauli is hasty in marrying taposh... anu taani relationship is on rocks..... and now the coming maha episode....
Osprisshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampiregal

this track has done two things for me..diminished roby's character and anu-tani love. N yeah even i don get the mistreatment of tani. Last epi gol gol ghumna of camera with nupur at tani was hilariously pathetic n now im thinking both roby n taposh dont deserve mouli.

Bold: so true!!why there were moving the camera..and why nupur was doing such dhamaka's like baaaba..mama..didi..jiju!!😡

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah the way nupur was calling everyone & saying that taani has come to invite them in such spicy ways was so disgusting
ANURAG shd bombard that evil nupur for even calling out taanis name from her stupid evil mouth

by the way i hv a feeling that may b laboni wud stop maulie-taposh wedding !!
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Totally agree tha one who has done the mistake no one is blaming..
Bus taani k peechey parey hai😡