Tere Liye

is Tani responsible for the baby:| - Page 2

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
well taani have no choice because she is the main lead....whatever wrong happens its all blamed under her...she have no choice at all....we have to bear it.....

as for robi...this track needed to make his character grey because i don't see any other reason of seeing him into a dabbang performance.....but i completely hate this track...but i am happy to see rajat in a very different avtaar...completely sujal avtaar
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Osprisshow

Seriously guys um not getting the point that Why every one of Ganguly Parivaar r so mad at Tani??πŸ˜• 🀒

It's ******!!.IS she responsible For making the baby!!!!😑..the one who shud b in guilt..everyone is condoling him!!!thts RUDE!(sorry RT Fans.Me myself is one of the hardcore fans of RT from the very begging of his career)

..Um really disappointed spl with ANU!!God he's behaving like a typical BIG BRO!pehle u Slapped him..now U r not believing your Own love!!πŸ₯±

@bold: 🀣

Seriously it did look like that...Robindo neatly got away with the crime and now Taani phas gayi thi bechari......It can happen only in the BT world...πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cricketfan1

@bold: 🀣

Seriously it did look like that...Robindo neatly got away with the crime and now Taani phas gayi thi bechari......It can happen only in the BT world...πŸ˜†

she too would have escaped from the blaming game if she keep quiet never disclose it to laboni till robi confess it to mouli...since he was going to confess.....its because of her one mistake she got blamed for no use....bit i can't blame on that because laboni is her mother and robi is a son to her too.....she got all rights to know abt robi's son

but then why is she not clarifying that mouli overhears it and she never told anything to mouli...how lame is that of keeping quiet and take the blame rather than you can defend it....
This content was originally posted by: Mages

she too would have escaped from the blaming game if she keep quiet never disclose it to laboni till robi confess it to mouli...since he was going to confess.....its because of her one mistake she got blamed for no use....bit i can't blame on that because laboni is her mother and robi is a son to her too.....she got all rights to know abt robi's son

but then why is she not clarifying that mouli overhears it and she never told anything to mouli...how lame is that of keeping quiet and take the blame rather than you can defend it....

Oh she is a BT lead you see...the cat gets their tongues just when its needed...Its always the case in the BT land....🀣

But Robindo didn't say he will talk to Mauli na...it was Anuraag who was pushing him to do so...I don't think, left to Robindo he would do it readily without any push....He wanted to get Mauli by hook or crook...

Mauli made the right decision though....why should she take up the responsibility of an illegitimate child...
Mages thumbnail

Oh she is a BT lead you see...the cat gets their tongues just when its needed...Its always the case in the BT land....🀣

well no doubtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....she proved that she is running the blood of her ancestors...Tulsi...Parvati..Prerna....and her sisters...Archana..Arohi..Anjali...Nandini..Kashish...Nimmo...Piya...Bani...Prateeksha..Kasturi...no hopes on this matter...its just irritating

But Robindo didn't say he will talk to Mauli na...it was Anuraag who was pushing him to do so...I don't think, left to Robindo he would do it readily without any push....He wanted to get Mauli by hook or crook...

he was too scared at that moment....and also confused when his past haunts him like that...everyone will feel what robi have felt at that point of time...a father should console him and show him the right path and that push was needed or else he would have gone mad not knowing what to do......thank god anu did it for robi as it should be done by shekher....i think you never understood robi's love for mouli...he never wanted to win her...he only wants her love thats it....

Mauli made the right decision though....why should she take up the responsibility of an illegitimate child...

what if her so call husband turns negative after marriage....because the guy character sketch is as mysterious as him....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....the jerk can't even respect TaAnu's love....not a good son...brother....brother-in-law...look who is talking abt love....what guarantee he will be a good husband and TL record all the leading guys have a wonderful past in their lives...who knows some point of time taposh past comes out...its in order

Anurag have a past of Nupur which is haunting him now(8 years leap)

Robindo have a past of Mrinalini and now the baby(i don't want to mention his ex-gfs because most of them wanted his money and status except for mrinalini)

Riteish has a past of his red-light ladies...and his affairs

so Taposh too can have a past when all this mens have a history of past

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed everything can happen in BT land...πŸ˜‰ 
well being a robindo fanπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ I was happy for him and Mauli
but to think of it Mauli did like Taposh from the start
so not minding her decision plus the child theory is so true
galti koi aur kare aur bhogte koi aur🀒 ... our Nations so called "Pratha"
I think though BT needs to improve on their DARWAZA theory
its too much of leavin doors open...wat century do they live in πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Maybe in twenty years they will have windows open in the middle of the bedroom πŸ˜•
Edited by 0711rokxoxo - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 0711rokxoxo

I think its pretty natural for them to think about Taani in a negative way and if anyone else was in tht place i m sure they would be mad

Also Onu has a reson to be mad at her as he told her to keep her mouth shut and she replied with a very confusing " I will try but if I see Mouli then I won't be able to keep quiet" so its but obvious that she was the one tht uttered everything and they wont even bother trying to find out the truth... That they left the freaking door open...the same darwaza that ruins evry life in soaps... 
I guess theyr not blamin robi at the moment as he cud've made Mouli understand if he had said it nicely
but since it came as a shock being behind the darwaza she wont agree now...

i agree completely.....as for mouli...well she is already marrying taposh....no chance for RoLi if only the jerk dies or divorce her
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mages

i agree completely.....as for mouli...well she is already marrying taposh....no chance for RoLi if only the jerk dies or divorce her

but i think there is hope as the SBS thing shows that Mauli (for good) will run away from the
mandap... lets jst wait for the twist
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 0711rokxoxo

but i think there is hope as the SBS thing shows that Mauli (for good) will run away from the
mandap... lets jst wait for the twist

i thought everything has been cancelled in robindo's house...why the hell she is running from mandap....she is one cracko for sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....she wanted to marry taposh....and she is in the wedding venue...from which mandap is she running from....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well here is the thing..... people find it very easy to forgive their own and look for other ways to take out their frustration. and we see the same happening in TL .... gangu family forgave their son or brother for the biggest sin and was willing to do injustice to another girl for sake of their robi's happiness....... but when maulli found out through tani everyone saw a away to take their frustration out plus blame tani for their son's unhappiness.