Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Mishal's tantrums what's the truth? (Page 6)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by kshreya2002

so who's lying... Mishal or the Laagi team? Hmmm....

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Mishals-tantrums-whats-the-truth/articleshow/7139274.cms

PS: I noticed many people getting really upset by these news. I will request you all not to be upset. Common sense tells me that neither Colors nor MR are fools to kill the goose that lays golden eggs. So I am sure neither MR nor LTL will go anywhere anytime soon.

Neither Mishal nor Laagi team  .. The birdie which gave u this piece of info is .. TOI should be confident enough to name that person ... It wil sell more Wink 

Sweetie ... newspapers get these kinds of news from a news agency ... it not one of their own reporters who bring it in most of the time  ... it these agency that sell the news , scandals to newspapers / maz / websites for a cost ... becoz it not possible to have a reporter at all places at all times .
the newspaper however sometimes do not test the validity of such news .

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
What else can I say apart from:  D'oh<< basically sums up how I feel about these stupid articles!!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by kshreya2002

so who's lying... Mishal or the Laagi team? Hmmm....

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Mishals-tantrums-whats-the-truth/articleshow/7139274.cms

PS: I noticed many people getting really upset by these news. I will request you all not to be upset. Common sense tells me that neither Colors nor MR are fools to kill the goose that lays golden eggs. So I am sure neither MR nor LTL will go anywhere anytime soon.

Neither Mishal nor Laagi team  .. The birdie which gave u this piece of info is .. TOI should be confident enough to name that person ... It wil sell more Wink 

If TOI does expose the source, then you can bet NOONE will divulge anything to them going forward. It's basic journalism 101. LOL Why bite the hand that feeds you (the dirt/gossip)?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

barunipk Senior Member
barunipk
barunipk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Cryplease friends yaha post karne se jyada fayda  nahi hoga. agar waikai me Mishal ke liye kuch krna hai to colors TV ke website per comments karo. taki channel walo ko pata chale ki agar Mishal LTL se bahar gaya to Show ki TRP ke sath sath show ki popularity per bhi asar parega. waise bhi mere liye to 
No Mishal No LTL.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
so friends let's leave your comments on colors tv website. please friends do it.

Go to top