Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Mishal's tantrums what's the truth? (Page 4)

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Wow!!! Now they are trying to say that the ACTOR is Lying??? Things are ging out of proportion now! 

The whole TEAM on sets LOVE MR like anything.. What are they trying to prove here???? 

This is upsetting!! What a shame!!

it is extremely upsetting indeed.. they are not even giving a break in publishing these articles.. every other hour we are getting something on this...most of them are copy and paste..somebody surely is feeling very insecure..

I am also feeling that it will be no use if Mishal speaks up..this is what will happen.. and his comments might also mess up the things further..
some one from PH or the channel have to clear the air..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29MrsKhan

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Nels

Very well said ksh! But every time over-looking such articles may not be advisable. This is gonna tarnish MR's popularity in long run. Or wait! is this some kind of cheap publicity stunt by some one else?
Whatever, I personally feel one should just neglect these articles, but definitely its not good to get such article every now and then. Some one out there is taking out his grudge on MR for sure.

In red: This is exactly what worries me(and not that he might quit the show).

Exactly, I don't understand why this is happening all of a sudden. Just saw HT article posted by you and now Times article saying same thing. Earlier also there were rumors about this and we happily overlooked them. But now its getting serious. Something should be done about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Wow!!! Now they are trying to say that the ACTOR is Lying??? Things are ging out of proportion now! 

The whole TEAM on sets LOVE MR like anything.. What are they trying to prove here???? 

Sara I knew this will happen. Thats why there is no point in MR speaking up. Anyways actors who take open pangas with channels and PH dont go far. Its best for him to be diplomatic. But I do hope someone from the channel end clarifies or atleast someone senior like Hemalji must defend him.

He is still Quiet even after hearing such nonsense through media.. the guy has been patient .. i dont for how long though .. but this is getting really annoying now! 

I didn't watched LTL tonight.. dont feel like watching it either...  

If he loses patience it will harm him as the media will have a field day covering this 'war'. Its better he keep quiet. Like Sonya says...develop a thick skin and keep a SRK wala attitude-news about him sells so he is getting covered. No newspaper will waste space on someone whom no one cares abt.

Crystal29Nels

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

it is extremely upsetting indeed.. they are not even giving a break in publishing these articles.. every other hour we are getting something on this...most of them are copy and paste..somebody surely is feeling very insecure..

I am also feeling that it will be no use if Mishal speaks up..this is what will happen.. and his comments might also mess up the things further..
some one from PH or the channel have to clear the air..

Exactly! Even if he comments we will get a cynical statement from the reporter as obviously MR will defend himself. If really someone can make a difference it will be someone from PH or channel. This will lend more credibility.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-Roopa-Nels

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged

If he loses patience it will harm him as the media will have a field day covering this 'war'. Its better he keep quiet. Like Sonya says...develop a thick skin and keep a SRK wala attitude-news about him sells so he is getting covered. No newspaper will waste space on someone whom no one cares abt.

I agree with you. So if not MR atleast we as a fan definitely can do something for the actor. We all agree that he is a very good actor. And its because of him that the show is gaining more TRP.

Edited by Nels - 21 December 2010 at 10:55am

Crystal29MrsKhan

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Agreed here..
It will be good now if Mishal make his work speak up for everything..

rpmenonMrsKhan

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Guys, i lyk dis article, though this article has nuthing new, still it states that mishal says all this as rumours, I THINK THAT'S ALL WE NEED i.e.MISHAL'S RESPONSE ND WE GOT IT. Obviously, v all believe mishal nd vl show negative force present on the sets of ltl that we learn to believe in the person we luv 4rm ltl itself.
We all chose to believe mishal nd not to any articles
@bold.....love u mishal
mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Shreya.....Its a relief for us...

Its like WAR declared ? W*H is happening...........this seems to be Ego battle b/w MR and unknown person from the Channel itself n we all know who is that SickDead.......I am gonna write to channel for this unprofessional attitude.. every place there is politics n rifts but no one wash their dirty linen in the public.......just because of PS getting insecure........why should MR leave the show.......sack the culprit............n I wish I could slaughter those lil birdies who r spreading rumors n just pouring more salt on your wounds ....no offense intended......

I guess MR is in LTL since the v beginning of the show..........so I trust him come what may.....its someone from Channel who is spreading this horrendous rumor....

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 21 December 2010 at 11:27am

Go to top