Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shruti10august

Guys, i lyk dis article, though this article has nuthing new, still it states that mishal says all this as rumours, I THINK THAT'S ALL WE NEED i.e.MISHAL'S RESPONSE ND WE GOT IT. Obviously, v all believe mishal nd vl show negative force present on the sets of ltl that we learn to believe in the person we luv 4rm ltl itself.
We all chose to believe mishal nd not to any articles

@bold.....love u mishal
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shreya.....Its a relief for us...

Its like WAR declared ? W*H is happening...........this seems to be Ego battle b/w MR and unknown person from the Channel itself n we all know who is that Sick🀒.......I am gonna write to channel for this unprofessional attitude.. every place there is politics n rifts but no one wash their dirty linen in the public.......just because of PS getting insecure........why should MR leave the show.......sack the culprit............n I wish I could slaughter those lil birdies who r spreading rumors n just pouring more salt on your wounds ....no offense intended......

I guess MR is in LTL since the v beginning of the show..........so I trust him come what may.....its someone from Channel who is spreading this horrendous rumor....
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh god....will this never end?😡.....Seriously taints my enjoyment of watching the epis as well *sigh*πŸ˜”
Goodd thumbnail
   Media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop this nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is also a human. Atleast know that. Give value to humanity. Pls don't torture him like that. He can sue you. Becareful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aree!!!!! LTL head protect ur golden cock!!!!!!!!!!!
CV defend for the good actor like Mishal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 
Otherwise nobody will work for u. Save the actor.   
The news has spoilt my mood my dinner my peace of mind n my work. For god sake leave him.🀒😭

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣  Please don't get too upset by this.  This is just plain big egos and personalities clashing.  What I found most interesting was when the article states:  who is lying?  Mishal or THE LAAGI TEAM?  That I thought was significant because someone from the laagi team was the source, it seems.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hit the Like button because of the last snippet by our Reporter Shreya! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

So, this indeed looks like a conspiracy or someone on mission because the contents are the same the words and NL are different....Sounds like one mouth spreading it all.....

But as long as they know that (to borrow Shreya's words) he is the golden goose and he keeps his commitement to the viewers intact, I am cool!!
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

I hit the Like button because of the last snippet by our Reporter Shreya! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

So, this indeed looks like a conspiracy or someone on mission because the contents are the same the words and NL are different....Sounds like one mouth spreading it all.....

But as long as they know that (to borrow Shreya's words) he is the golden goose and he keeps his commitement to the viewers intact, I am cool!!

*peeks in*
so u woke up already  πŸ˜› gajar ka halwa???? 

*runs off*

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SAraW

*peeks in*
so u woke up already  πŸ˜› gajar ka halwa???? 

*runs off*

*yawnsssssssssssss*

yepppppppp...In office and makign that gals life miserable but then working my head off.....

I am so lying at the bottom of the piled work!! Haalat khraab hai!!!!

Jaldi se gajar ka halwa pass kar, I havent had breakfast or  lunch...bahut bhook bhi lagi hai!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

BTW, Aaj aapka pravachan mein live nahi sun paaongi...recording milegi maateshwari? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

so who's lying... Mishal or the Laagi team? Hmmm....

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Mishals-tantrums-whats-the-truth/articleshow/7139274.cms

PS: I noticed many people getting really upset by these news. I will request you all not to be upset. Common sense tells me that neither Colors nor MR are fools to kill the goose that lays golden eggs. So I am sure neither MR nor LTL will go anywhere anytime soon.

Neither Mishal nor Laagi team  .. The birdie which gave u this piece of info is .. TOI should be confident enough to name that person ... It wil sell more πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

*yawnsssssssssssss*

yepppppppp...In office and makign that gals life miserable but then working my head off.....

I am so lying at the bottom of the piled work!! Haalat khraab hai!!!!

Jaldi se gajar ka halwa pass kar, I havent had breakfast or  lunch...bahut bhook bhi lagi hai!!! πŸ˜†......

BTW, Aaj aapka pravachan mein live nahi sun paaongi...recording milegi maateshwari? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*YAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNS back*  

im to AT HOME!!! relaxing on my SOFA .. AAAH!!!  having coffee while typing here .. πŸ˜ƒ apnay tu thaat hain  πŸ˜›.. 

Halwa tu nahi hai .. aik news hai .. mazaydaar wali .. ussk liye Scrape book per rujioo ker .. coz personal baatain forum per allowed nahi πŸ˜‰