Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Mishal's tantrums what's the truth?

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged

He started off well on TV making a debut in Love Story. Thereafter he wasn't seen for a while, but made a return in a completely different avatar as the rough Duttabhau in Laagi Tujhse Lagan on Colors.

The chocolate boy portrayed a heartless don dressed in dark kurtas and long chains to the core. But now Mishal Raheja seems to have taken his onscreen character Duttabhau seriously. There's a strong buzz that he has been reporting late on the sets, is rude with the production boys and has a bad attitude.

If this is true and indeed success has gone to his head, we would like to tell Mishal... wake up and smell the coffee before you are shown the door! The actor, of course, has another story to tell. He insists that there's no truth to the rumours and that he is punctual and well-behaved on the sets. Well, so who's lying... Mishal or the Laagi team? Hmmm....

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Mishals-tantrums-whats-the-truth/articleshow/7139274.cms

PS: I noticed many people getting really upset by these news. I will request you all not to be upset. Common sense tells me that neither Colors nor MR are fools to kill the goose that lays golden eggs. So I am sure neither MR nor LTL will go anywhere anytime soon.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 21 December 2010 at 10:33am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolokomal_w25shruti10augustLaTuLadesisistersvahgarCrystal29sasha_1-Roopa-bfunofbb123JyoeWanderbug-kavita-Fishfishgp00sub_rosaAnu-Ananya-Carrie-Nelsivy_11Pyari_Zahrasuhana19meghapartiDancingdollSuhaniSonia--Sia---Huma-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Will this ever stop!

Thanks for sharing Kshreya!

Edited by crystal_29 - 21 December 2010 at 10:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstbfunofbb123rpmenon

vahgar Senior Member
vahgar
vahgar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Of Course, we believe MR......This is the same person who worked 18 hours to complete the episodes even after his surgery...... and we can see his hard work in his performance......so its time for the journalists to stop spreading rumors......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25nehnehnejibfunofbb123

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Another oneConfused And has MR really made a statement?? Somebody needs to clear up this mess ASAP.

Thanks for sharing Ksh...I did press the 'Like' button this timeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29bfunofbb123

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hindustan times and times of india are one of the same thing really. so im not suprsied TOI has reported this. if MR has cleared this up im glad. anyway all is well all is well

Crystal29bfunofbb123

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Wow!!! Now they are trying to say that the ACTOR is Lying??? Things are ging out of proportion now! 

The whole TEAM on sets LOVE MR like anything.. What are they trying to prove here???? 

This is upsetting!! What a shame!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29bfunofbb123sub_rosaHumaG--Sia--

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
We truely believe in MR .....And we do know the person very well who is behind all these Angry
hope this guys starts behaving before its  too late for him ...Our faith and trust in MR is firm

Ignore these articles please !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejiCrystal29bfunofbb123HumaG

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Goodness! I've been trying so hard to be cheerful all day and treat this morning's "news" as just a rumour.But now I'm failing miserably.I can't understand who is fighting whom. Is the problem between LTL creatives and Mishal or is it between Mishal/ LTL creatives & the channel?Confused Or is this a three ring circus? What is happening here? Two major newspapers are carrying this story & none of the PH people have bothered to clarify. Do you know if MR has said anything on his FB ? This is all so depressing. The one bright spot in my otherwise gloomy days is going to end soon.Unhappy
Edit: Is this all some sort of propoganda & u gals actually know who's doing it?Shocked

Edited by ZubyDutta - 21 December 2010 at 10:25am

Crystal29bfunofbb123

Go to top