Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pooja83

no comparisons wid KH..................

coz d situation and emotions portrayed r entirely diff. here..................
but still d dance was full of emotions and dat made it worth watching and hot...................
d best part was geet removed his hands in KH and here too but dis time she herself came back running to him.........................

yes she came back were as there she moved away..
& KH was raw passion ..intensity ..& need to forget their own pain
but here its diff
its about strong bond..love & pain & fear for eachother ... more about understanding
@ Kul-  i agree
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes she came back were as there she moved away..
& KH was raw passion ..intensity ..& need to forget their own pain
but here its diff
its about strong bond..love & pain & fear for eachother ... more about understanding
@ Kul-  i agree

exactly nandu

in KH
it was one sided agression and one sided submission
but here it was mutual......................
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Todays....ummmm

hot, amazing, breath taking, brilliant, superb, beautiful, passionate, mind blowing, mind ogling, eye popping, painful, lovely, great, sexy, ect ect....

u said one.....well sorry to say babes....but i am

SPEECHLESS....that is how i define today's sequence...

SPEECHLESS/WOW....wow ....wow wow
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today's dance was AWESOMEπŸ‘....PASSIONATE.☺️..BEAUTIFUL....😍

I agree with all o f u here in this post....I feel that today's dance cannot be compared to Kurbaan Hua coz both r performed on different emotional level in their love & they stand for different things.....

Kurbaan Hua opened the door for us into the MAGICAL MAANEET world- full of attraction, passion, romance, emotions of different kinds, romance & best thing of all it introduced us to the SIZZLING HOTTT CHEMISRY between GC & DD that reflects in their performances as MAAN & GEET....πŸ˜‰

I found very good points made by the following that I have to put up here :

mddsk: "coz kurbaan hua is the one tat made me fall in luv wid maaneet for the first time.....so its very very very special..."

iqbal-pallavi : "have you noticed they always give some amazing performance when they are emotionally out of it "

hindu4lyf: "I preferred this because there is a lot more love between them, more mutual respect and a lot more understanding. "

Rituparna: "Actually here the situation is completely diff that from Kurbaan Hua...
The theme of the dance is totally diff.
The dance was really awesome.Here Geet is hurt n afraid n sad.
Maan is also hurt but confused n very passionate that Geet is nt sharing the truth with him !So the seq is perfectly OK with the theme.
Analyse each step.Its absolutely perfect ! Its nt a romantic hot happy seq ! See the scene where geet realizes that she cant live without Maan n comes back to him with Mahi tune n that time Maan was very hurt n dissapointed .........their exp was really brilliant I can say !

All of u have made superb points πŸ‘& I totally agree with all of u....πŸ‘πŸΌ

divareena thumbnail
I think that the dance was hotter than roop tera mastana and kurban hua. 😍😍😍😍
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was totally the sexiest dance performance that they've ever done. They both looked so good. I'm glad Gurmeet looks much more comfortable with Drasthi (Geet/Maan). I felt like Drashti always seemed pretty comfortable doing closeness scenes, whereas Gurmeet seemed hesitant at times, what made this so good was that they both seemed to be comfortable and this made their chemistry look so much hotter 😊
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My hair actually stood on end!

Though I was disappointed at not seeing some of the sequences and expressions shown in today's SBB, I felt that today's dance was the most beautiful I've seen in a long time....the mostt unusual as the whole sequence was actually a dialogue in motion! What they couldn't tell each other in actual words they made clear in their highly intense and emotional dance!
Wow!

I still don't understand why this jodi never gets nominated fot the best jodi category!!
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pippa

My hair actually stood on end!

Though I was disappointed at not seeing some of the sequences and expressions shown in today's SBB, I felt that today's dance was the most beautiful I've seen in a long time....the mostt unusual as the whole sequence was actually a dialogue in motion! What they couldn't tell each other in actual words they made clear in their highly intense and emotional dance!
Wow!

I still don't understand why this jodi never gets nominated fot the best jodi category!!

Pippa, I totally agree with u....I too read about that program on Sony & I voted so much for GC & DD....BUT I WONDER WHY ????? WHY ?????😑.....WHY GC & DD r not nominated ????😭 πŸ˜­

Crazy_Soha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today s song sequence was TOTALLY KILLING..!!! It blew me AWAY...
Absolutely OVER the TOP...!!!
It was so INTENSE n PASSIONATE...!! I really thought it should have gone a lil more longer, coz i dint wanted them to stop..!! 
Uhhh... JUST LOVED IT to CORE....!!!! :-) :-) 

Muaaahhh to MANEET.... :-)
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This one was my favorite because for once our Geet stepped it up a little.  After she walked away, SHE came back and SHE put his hand back around her waist and SHE grabbed his hand.  I also felt there was no hesitation on her part when it came to touching his face.  They definitely got a hold on the passion of previous months, that's for sure.  Geet is such a tortured girl, but one thing was clear from this dance she loves this man!  And we need to see more of bold Geet.  she's been through a lot its time she snatched happiness and refused to let it go.