India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Define today Dance sequence

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
My Definition is Nothing can be hotter than this. very emotional, sensitive, huuuuuu

1.hotter than KURUBAN HUA
2.hotter than PEELOON
3.hotter than ROOP TERA MASTANA

Edited by verode - 21 December 2010 at 10:39am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dec2supriabhabhamilliiLuvScoobyNinelivesRituparnaaAbsoluvsun-naaaaaaaaajaspreetm2815maaniqrapickachu

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
hotter than pee loon n RTM......

n equal to kurbaan hua.....

coz kurbaan hua is the one tat made me fall in luv wid maaneet for the first time.....so its very very very special...:)

for me....kurbaan hua, teri deewani and NOW maahi is the most most most magical seq.. for all time....

i was jst lost in them....in all the three seq....

n yes apart frm passion POV...my another fav is tumse hi...where maan was so adorable n cute.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadee777untamedtigress..VeenaGcian..RituparnaaAbsoluv

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Todays dance sequence was amazing !! have you noticed they always give some amazing performance when they are emotionally out of it LOL Like in Kurbaan hua, Maan was angry, In pee loon Geet was upset, and in this one both are sad Cry

I'm not going to say it was Hotter than the other sequences, because all of them are special in their own way, but yes it definitly was sizzling Blushing i specially loved it when he was trailing his fingers up her back Embarrassed and the part where she walked away from him, then came back to his hand and put them on her waist woah!!! Blushing Their expressions in the whole scene just made the whole sequence better as well Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261oO-Kaju-Oojenny.millii..VeenaGcian..iMadzhindu4lyfRituparnaa* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluvrahmona_pakswe..shreyaa..bobby13rocks

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..Absoluv

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I always knew Geet would be amazing in this dance sequence but Maan was a total surprise! I loved this dance sequence! From the intense look in his eyes..to the way he picked her up so gently and the way she was affected with his every touch.Day Dreaming

The dance sequence blew me away completely! I liked Kurbaan Hua but I think I preferred this because there is a lot more love between them, more mutual respect and a lot more understanding. The other song that had me holding my breath and blushing like mad was Roop Tera Mastana. Everything was perfect in the song..the way she had totally lost herself in Maan's love and the way she clutched on to his shirt :P it was the perfect setting for them to do the DEED! That didn't happen, but it was still one of my favourite scenes..very hot and very passionate!Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261babygurl10-Yaz-..VeenaGcian..Silentsoul

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Well this is my take on the dance :

Actually here the situation is completely diff that from Kurbaan Hua...
The theme of the dance is totally diff.
The dance was really awesome.Here Geet is hurt n afraid n sad.
Maan is also hurt but confused n very passionate that Geet is nt sharing the truth with him !So the seq is perfectly OK with the theme.

Analyse each step.Its absolutely perfect ! Its nt a romantic hot happy seq ! See the scene where geet realizes that she cant live without Maan n comes back to him with Mahi tune n that time Maan was very hurt n dissapointed .........their exp was really brilliant I can say !

Well I just forgot to put the best shot that is when MSK had brushed his fingers on her spine ! Just breathtaking ! That only made her to match steps n started dancing with him coz she was nt in a mood to do that.....even Maan made her to dance and took her into arms so that she can feel free with him n share the truth ! The total seq was Mindblowing .............

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-iMadzLuvScooby..VeenaGcian..nanditasinghrahmona_paksweAbsoluvbobby13rocks

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Well this is my take on the dance :

Actually here the situation is completely diff that from Kurbaan Hua...
The theme of the dance is totally diff.
The dance was really awesome.Here Geet is hurt n afraid n sad.
Maan is also hurt but confused n very passionate that Geet is nt sharing the truth with him !So the seq is perfectly OK with the theme.

Analyse each step.Its absolutely perfect ! Its nt a romantic hot happy seq ! See the scene where geet realizes that she cant live without Maan n comes back to him with Mahi tune n that time Maan was very hurt n dissapointed .........their exp was really brilliant I can say !

Well I just forgot to put the best shot that is when MSK had brushed his fingers on her spine ! Just breathtaking ! That only made her to match steps n started dancing with him coz she was nt in a mood to do that.....even Maan made her to dance and took her into arms so that she can feel free with him n share the truth ! The total seq was Mindblowing .............

Kya baat hai ritu tumara Koi jawab nahi hai like Maneet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaAbsoluv

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
different in its own way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top