India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 96)

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

hello henna...thanks a lot dr for my sig..i luvd it...thanks a lot for using all pix..thank u so very much...its so clean n shiny..luvd it a lot...thank u so so sooo very much...used it..n sorry for late reply..im not very active here these days...thanks again for the sig...

rest of the updt is awesome too as always..luvd Pari n Sita's req..so smooth n loving..Kajol one is superbbb..luvd how u make smooth effects...specially in Pari's req..very well done...Clap

Edited by akki-rockstar - 06 June 2011 at 4:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...Jungli Billi

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Thank you, i'll edit it today :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jungli Billi

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Ok so ive forgotten where i reserved the spot, so please dont mind me posting the req here, Henna :)

Basically the sig has to be small, but there's a HUGE quote text, u dont have to think a lot, just make a simple sig, i LOVE ur rounded border stuff, but the squares and rectangles are equally awesome, so dont worry! Embarrassed
Just use 1 pic if it gets too hectic with the text, providing with 3 pix though :)

Make it soon, if u can, please!

Text:
I am Biggest Six of Cricket, I am Fastest Century of ODI, I am 4 balls 4 sixes in Test Cricket, I am 2nd Fastest ODI Century I am Most number of Sixes, I am highest wicket taker, 2011 World Cup, I am 141 vs India in 1999, I am the one who has always played for his Country pride, I am 2 50's in a row of T20 WC 2009, I am the Man of the Tournament of T20 WC 2007, I am the one whom bowlers fear most, I am the one when i came in ground, crowds get ecstatic, I am Love of a million people, I am Lala, Boom Boom, Nightmare for any bowler, I am whom favourite shot is anywhere for six, I am 1996, 16 year old boy who created history, I am who took a broken team for the 2011 World Cup to Semi Final, UNITED! I am without whom People cant enjoy Cricket, I am who got love from many people all over the world, I am the one who ended my cricket with tear in my eyes, I am Shahid Afridi - PRIDE OF PAKISTAN!!!

Pics:
http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/shahid-afridi-sad-reuters-640x480.jpg

http://www.webcricketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Shahid-Afridi-Acknowledge-Contravene-PCB-Code.jpg

http://www.photofunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Wallpaper_Afridi_Shahid_Khan-sad-pics.jpg

PM me when done, please! :)
Hug

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 06 June 2011 at 2:02am

Jungli Billi

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

omg henna diii, this request is sooo beautiful !!!!!Day Dreaming i just luv luv luv the texture u used diii, and u blended so many pics !! u know, i was going to request this scene from u because it is my absolute favorite in ramayan, but then i decided on laxmi vishnu because i luv those pics even more !! im so glad swati diii requested this, its one of ur best mytho cgs diii, u made it so perfect and dreamy and magical !!!! if she lets me, i want to use it!Big smile

and this cg is so cuteee and classical !!! i luv these two so much, i can't believe two of my favorite shows were requested by u!Tongue i hope sita diii puts this free for use also, i want to use it so badly !!!

Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 06 June 2011 at 6:14am

Jungli Billi

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

@mona: I can make u a non animated sig but u haven't given me any text... Do edit ur post n add it :)

Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Henna as u can see there have been new old pix posted of GC and DD on the Geet forum (everyone is reminiscing atm) which Mona who is hopefully above my post lol has requested and u can actually view them - would you be able to create new sigs of them as freebies?Embarrassedaltho i know u'll have her req to do - kind of a suggestion but if not don't worry abt it esp if ur busy :)

Yeh roshni I saved them kal hi from FB was gonna make the sigs today some time. I'm always up-to-date with the show just I don't post at the geet forum. Only at the creation gallery now n again... Even there I feel invisible most of the time :P

Awww u were going to make them? Big smile yea I kind of gathered u might be up to date with the show but in terms of posting etc in some ways it can be effort lol so I get that. Arre yaar why do u feel invisible there? maybe because u haven't been on the forum for a while? Although if people go away for a while after commenting or making their presence felt and then come back after a while its not the same and some might forget. I have to admit though in terms of commenting on the GF creation gallery im quite bad but it gets updated every so often u kind of lose track to give comments to people so I always 'like' but prob should comment more - I get lazy commenting there but then I do try to comment in galleries instead - my saving grace lol 

Jungli Billi

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
@ MIna...hey hun..why not...of course u can use it..Ram ke naam mein kya tera kya mera..:)...
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
is it ok, if i posted the req here?

Jungli Billi

SitaLakshmi Groupbie
SitaLakshmi
SitaLakshmi

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Hey, thanks a lot for my request. It's better than anything I could have imagined and you blended all the pics really well. Thank you for your time and effort, I appreciate it. You may put this signature free for use, I have no wish to personalize it. Thanks again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top