India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 58)

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
aaaahh Henna, your work is sooo beautifull!!!!! Day Dreaming
i love how u made the 1st SRK sig :)
& OhMyy .. The TomWelling one is really on firee <3
everything is so colorful Embarrassed .. can't wait for ur next updateBig smile

Edited by Julybaby22 - 01 February 2011 at 2:23pm
MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
loved all ur SRK creations!! using 2 of them Embarrassed
shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
OMGSH your creations are just simply fantabulous. So amazingly done! Thumbs Up &&&&&&&&& LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU so much for the Sallu sig - it looks simply perfect. You should so make many sigs on him (often) DEFINITELY USING IT EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Thanks for the awesome creationz Hug
muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I gotta say, this is pretty amazing. Like the most creative, brilliant, beautiful signature I have ever seen. Just fantastic Clap
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
awesome update dhano :D
i loved the tvd sigs
and i loveeee your new copyright thingy :P
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Hennaaaaaa!!!! love ur update hun - each sig is outstanding!Big smile as rectangles and with the curved edges. I cant even say which one is my fav they're all that fantabulous! and the textures are PERFECT.

Seen that u experimented with the black and white and that has come out amazing 2. Looking 4ward to ur next update!

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Billo raniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hug Okies strawberry blueberry slush it is, ready for it Tongue Thought so... first of all remind me about PC SKM pics, I did a few for my update and might still have them for you... second, even I don't know what Janu's movie sig was about but the text was funny LOL 3rd, do send me that link of Viv as his not-Abhay self, now I'm all curious Tongue Fourth, solo Ian sig was the best decision everrrr Star I'm a fan of him since way back when... I watch both TVD and Smallville just for my two hotties and don't look up until they're on screen... when they are I just ignore whoever else is there and ogle

Speaking of which..... you made my Tommy siggieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Was grinning like you can't even imagine as soon as I saw it, and then when I finally stopped staring I found out how long I'd been at it LOL Everything about it is all I imagined and more...you picked such hottttt pics (though with him there are really no alternatives LOL)... the text is perfect, yes he sure is Cool And that contrast bit suits it perfectlyyyyyyyyyyyy LOVEEEE it, using it as you can see and gonna immortalize it in my slideshow after that... thankooooooo for making it and making my day with it Hug

The rest of the update is killerrrrrrr as well, all my fav hotties this time - I think other than when you've put mytho in, this is thus far my FAV update in terms of who all you included... Mogambo BAHUTTTTT khush hua Dancing SRK weekly calendar is such a superb creative idea and you put it together soooo professionally and perfectly, hats off ClapClapClapClapClap Will prob see me using it soon... the SRK-Shahid sigs are like... awwwww Blushing
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing My fav bro-mance jodi, they're too cute together LOL And the style and texture on this Imran sig are really really cool, that futuristic look... lust wuv it Day Dreaming
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8357/imran04.png

Alrighty time to go stare at Tommy some more, thanks again for him... loves Hug

Go to top