Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
edited Approve

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
OMG sooooooooooooooo beautiful update
love love the srk ones spl the 1st one saving gonna use now imran ones r also fab
other r amazing too
awesome work
luv
Fatima
*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Henna...frenzy updates yaar..esp the SRK ones...

I wanted to request you..bt are u open....LOL...ohh gosh after seeing SRK-Mads promo.....

Bt this update takes the cake..and waiting fr ur next ones.....clear winner yaar....
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Okay heres for the suggestions Day Dreaming

its february the month of love, on Vday yuna had this short yet cuteelicious sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed will post the pics hereWink if u can do make sumthing oye hoye if not awayn awayn ROFL

ps: im jst addicted to those wordsLOLLOL

Luv ya Hug

keep rocking Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

july12_1995 IF-Dazzler
july12_1995
july12_1995

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am so looking forward to that Gurmeet sig and more Maan ones, yay :) I can't get enough of your creations, they are beautiful, I don't even like Salmaan Khan, but your sigs are just amazing.

And the copyright, I kinda like the old one better Embarrassed, but that's just me. The new one's cool too Smile

And I was talking about just an icon, nonanimated. It's fine if you don't. :)
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
 reserved! <3
edited LOL

Umm i dont think u remember me ROFLROFLROFL lemme introduce myself at ur gallery again ROFLROFLim maryamCool ROFL Ok soo now coming to ur siggies u shud know ur work is awesomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed bt ill say it for u its amazing and always gorgeousDay Dreaming ur styles are so damn uniqueClapClapClap BTW im using one of ur siggies as u can see 

OMG OMG this is siggy is so oye hoye Silly OMG this siggy is soo dreamy and the text goes so perfect with the picturesDay Dreaming their under a table and the text do dil mil rahein hain Silly  love the colouring on this one omg its soo goodDay Dreaming specially how uve used the pictures its soo damn perfect Silly  the style is soo unique man im soo in love with the colouring and the middle pictureSilly u even added some background or something i cant explain ROFLROFL  Thankyou soo much for this Embarrassed its awesome ClapClapClap like ive been staring at it since yestLOL 

And coming to the current update omg omg SRK Silly so many siggies on him oye hoyeSilly I loved the one the most

he looks sexy here Silly the dark colouring omg i love dark siggiesEmbarrassed LOL the grey in it and the background makes this hawter Day Dreaming cant even tell u omg i love him so much always have always willDay Dreaming ok im getting a bit carried awayErmm ROFLROFL Him in red he looks damn hotEmbarrassed and i cant wait for ZKJ its today omg him hostingDay Dreaming the textSilly

The other two of him are also damn hot Wink specially the one with more pics of him u know even tht style of urs rocksClapClapClap love the text on it one for everyday of the weekDay Dreaming i like the pictures u have used the white background ClapClapClap and the little things under pics soo dreamyDay Dreaming OMG SRK in black i really love how ur making one picture look soo hot Silly the siggies are love Heart and the SRK sharukh loved the awkward moment ROFL and i love them both so loved the other siggies also Day Dreaming the last shahid one with dark colouring is so killerSilly

Even i love imran btwEmbarrassed so the siggies are soo cute specially the first one love the green and reddish background he looks freaking attractive there Day Dreaming and the second of him is gorgeousEmbarrassed
Omg sallu one is fab ClapClap love how uve used diff coloured ball things in it soo goodEmbarrassed  All the update is simply amazing loved it sooo muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Bt SRK and yuna got my cakeROFLROFL specially yuna Silly Tht siggy is love Heart anyways i know this is too long hope u dont mind reading essays ROFLROFLROFL Keep making moreCool

Edited by YuNa4ever - 01 February 2011 at 7:45am
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
i edited it really quicklyCool
preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
omg henna after a long time to see srk siggy
munda is looking grt