keep it up
love
cats

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Heyya JB..hru??

I just came across you gallery some days back..
I loved the update..
The Maaneet siggies are my favourites..
The colouring of AbhiYa are sooo gorgeous..
Keep up the good work..
<3
Amal
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
dne Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jungli Billi

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
wow diiiii, amazing update !!Day Dreaming Luving all the cgs so much, ur styles are really cute !! The different edge is awesomeeee, plsss make a gurudebi cg in that style !!Tongue
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
So Love this siggy totallyyy amazing<3

and beauitfullwork<3
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

ShockedShockedShockedShocked

Sooooooo many shocks!!!!

You know what.....this time ALL the sigs loaded.....all together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShockedShockedShockedShocked

*faints*

*wakes up*

Ahem...

1. YuNa
I love the background!! The colours...and that texty texture....it's different...reminds me of some yummy chocolate! Super romantic! Embarrassed

2. MARYADA RAMANNA

I'm clueless...but I like the way your pictures always blend together so perfectly! Clap

3. IAN SOMERHALDER
Kind of clueless again, but I like the way you have used the pic - simple style, and yet looks so special!

4. AbhIyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
OMG OMG OMG!!!

*sighs*

Siggy 1: The pics and texture you've used are beautiful of course, but I especially like the way you've used those 4 pics in a row...espcially the way Abhay's shoulder overlaps Pia's pic right in the middle!

Siggy 2: Very hearty!!! LOLLOLLOL
This one is totally 'cute'!! I love the font in this one. <3

Siggy 3: We all know what the scene was all about, but in your siggy it's looking beautiful rather than lurid (unlike some that I have seen on GoogleLOLLOL).. love it! Both the font and the caption are beautiful and apt!

Siggy 4: The same one without your trademark borders, but still looking good!!
Hmm.....seeing it like this...guess those borders of yours do make your sigs look extra romantic! Star

5. Abhay/Viv

*clamps hand over heart* Be still you idiot...er..I mean, slow down..won't even get a doctor at this time! OuchLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

*sighs dreamily* Abhayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Siggy 1: Love the colour, the texture, the tiny text, the simple yet elegant brushwork, the beautiful text, and the naughty caption. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Siggy 2: I am soooooo much in love!!!!!!!!! With? Oh....sorry. I fell even more in love with Abhay after seeing this one. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and of course, I'm in love with this sig. *heart beats faster*
My favourite shades of blue, the beautiful texture/background....the pics you have selected, and of course, the caption........it really touched my heart. More than any siggy I have ever seen. This has to be one of your best (amongst the ones I have seen)!!!!!!!!!!! ClapClapClapClapClap

I stole it pehle hi. *points proudly to siggy box* EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Goes perfectly with all the others in the box na? Wink

Siggy 3: This one makes me feel so sad for Abhay. It's beautifully stark - a perfect reflection of the pain he feels! Ouch Great work! Clap

Siggy 4: My favourite 'cute' sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed It really is 'too cute!'. Love the colours you have used, and the crazy texture goes perfectly with his look. Finally sorted out his lipstick huh? WinkLOLLOL btw, it wasn't my Streetwear one that he stole....this one is my other one. LOLLOL

6. Geet

Wow! Geet has never looked this beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have started loving this red and blue combo the way you use it. Embarrassed
Simple and elegant...great style Hennu! ClapClapClap

7. Maaneet

Was going to ask you if you are making any wedding sigs. LOLLOL This one is pretty....love the background colours and texture!

8. Different edge

*ahem ahem* love the background, the text and the pics. And the different border makes it unique! Clap

9. Full sig

beauuuuuuutiful!

10. GC

the texture is sooo cool!!!!!!!! and I guess it's the first time I have seen such formal text looking so sexy! LOL

Awesome update Henna!! Love the way your Geet/Maaneet sigs turn out so bright and colourful...really refreshing!!

Really lovely work.......seeing your sigs always cheers up even the worst days!!!!

Keep up the great work....God bless you!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jungli Billi

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
awesome updt henna...
P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hi JBHug
Me is 1st time visiting ur Shop saw u at newsroom and then saw the link in ur dhabaa so stopping byLOL

I must say Awesome creationz 
Love it
love ur style 
Love the Vivan & GC sigg

Go to top