Sano88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
My first question, who did it? Stern Smile

Don't get angry, I think your style is quite famous so people are using it..Hug

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Oh no Ouch dnt be sad think abt it this way ur work is sooo gud taht ppl feel the need to copy it Approve u have a unique style and everyone knws u started it and others followed, ur a trend maker u shud be proud, we are proud to follow ur gallery Approve i knw sumtyms wen sumone copies u feel reli irritated bt everyone knws that this is ur style babes so dnt be sad and angry jst keep making and doing ur amazing work! let the suckers suck Approve Evil Smile

Love
Nadz
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Bia_Ansari IF-Sizzlerz
Bia_Ansari
Bia_Ansari

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
ur creations r awesome and im going to use this 1thanks alot

I really like man geet this is for ur work

Edited by Sweet_Aamna - 22 January 2011 at 6:15am
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

*reserves coz can't see anything again*

update 1:
oh wait...could see a li'l bit of something in my fav colour. :D

update 2:
just saw the first sig....n OMG! the pic selection is sooo good!! and those slight textures...it's all looking so neat n sweet! and I especially loved the caption. ROFL

update 3:
just saw the 'maaneet' one.....in my fav colour. first of all, I LOVED maan's moochhies in my fav colour. ROFLROFL

seiously, I kinda liked this sig...just can't define why.. the colour is a factor of course, and the theme suits maaneet - one can never be sure what twist they're going to have in their life next.

*scratching head* I just like it. LOL

update 4:
just saw the second n gorgeous groom ones...... they are cool too!! love the way you've used red n blue....blue is generally not a romantic colour but you've really made it look sooooooo <3!

ROFLROFL u make me laugh adi... but u're persistent... if my net was like that I wud have got impatient and given up...OuchLOL Thanks adi! Hug Didn't really intend on making it that colour... was just the colouring that suited those pics... so dipped the remaining pictures in that specific colour too...LOL

Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

Wow diiiii, luving this cg a lot !!!!! It's soooo beautiful and I just luv the effects like anything !!!Day DreamingVery very nice update diiii !! I don't watch Geet these days because I am so into mythos that I cannot watch any show that is not based on scriptures.EmbarrassedLOL But I just luv GC a looooot that I'll using this cg diiii!

Aww thanks yaar.. and thank you so much for using it even tho u don't follow geet! Actually made a GC/Maan solo sig after ages... i've got another one lined up for the next update...Wink

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Awesome update Henna!

Loved all the stuff! they are superbb! Loved the 5th MG one the mosttt!! Truly gorgeoussss!! Keep it up!

Thank you so much! :D

Originally posted by preethi

henna was waiting fr this ones
loo henna now confussion which one to use
finally choose Day DreamingDay Dreaming

LOLLOL your empty sig box is already so full nits.. .how are u gonna fit more in? LOL Bringing more to make u even more confused...LOL

Originally posted by kajolj

Wow!!! I love this update, especially Maneet siggys

Love the text, and placing of the pictures absolutely brilliant

This one just cracks me up, Maan and his one hand bhangraROFL

Edited by Jungli Billi - 24 January 2011 at 11:40am
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lone_Persona.

Oh man
This is just awesome!!
I so love the update! Man you're makiing want to watch geet (though I'm not going to watch it Approve). The colouring rocks in this update! So amazing!!

Adore this sig to bits! The colouring, bg color, textures, text style - absolute amazing!!

^^Love it!! Especially the text lol

Gorgeous work as always Henna!!

x x

Oh I forgot to say about the textures *silly me*
Lovely textures! As always will use it and credit you for sure :)

x x

Thank you so much Zoah! I think my colouring is improving.. trying out new stuff and experimenting with it a lil more... like before the shadaws would also be all coloured too... have managed to solve that..EmbarrassedLOL

I think the best is over in Geet now.. going downhill only once all the wedding stuff is out of the way...LOL

No problem... you're most welcome. You probably saw them on DA first... nice job with the psds there.. :D

Originally posted by -Destiny-

LOL@ textLOL

Can I use  these henna  ????
my  personal favourits

Especially the Vishal Gandhi  oneEmbarrassed

oh... happy new yr PM.. right? LOL Hi!
Sure go ahead... all my sigs are free for use... so use it to ur hearts content..Smile

Originally posted by psawyer

Nice work, JB! Clap don't watch or care for the show at all, but man, that first sig is cute as hell! And you already know I adore your colourings. Loving the "blushing bride" one as well...and I like your varying sig sizes.

So, are you going to start varying in design too? Look forward to that - I know you'll still do something hatke from everyone else....btw, I know what your position on reqs is LOL but what's your stand on *ahem ahem* casual suggestions? LOL

Ah! Thanks Vasu. Yea ofcoz I'm always open the odd suggestion now and again - adds a little variation to me work.. otherwise it'd all be pkyek and geet..LOL

Yup trying out some new stuff... in the middle of inventing again LOL *still annoyed at incident*

Do lemme know your sugg. Vasu! :D
ggrr!!

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Henna! The textures are so cute! Loving them to bits <3

And Awh the MaNeet sigs are too good. The Gurmeet one is great! He is a very handsome groom!

I love the style & coloring of this.

Aishi! Thank you - yay another comment on my colouring! :D

Originally posted by Chotii

OMG!
Be it GurTi/Maaneet, Monaya, ArTi or ANY couple / celebs.. MY GOD, your siggies are always such... FUN works to look at! You are like mega talented, and each of your siggies are just mindblowing!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVVVVVVVVVVVE ur stuff like SO MUCH!! I wasn't as frequent on ur previous gallery, BUT I always saw and loved your amazing sigs on the Geet Forum. It took me a while to come across this gallery of yours which is bursting with so much more awesome creativity!! And I SO regret not seeing this sooner, as I can't see your old stuff due to tinypic being all stupid and what not now!!!

ANYWAYS, you're like simply fannnnnnnnntastic!! LOVE your designs SO much!!! keep it up!!! Your Maneet siggies are always out of this world by the way! Hayyye... you always incorporate the correct feel the pictures represent - fun, funny, hot, sizzling, cuute, dramatic, full on romantic, whatever it is - you always create magic with them!!!

LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE all that you make!!

Saz
xxx

Hiya Saz!
Welcome to my gallery first and foremost! Cute username. I thut no one noticed my work at the Geet gallery coz it's always so jam packed with creativity - so thank you very much for telling me that. :D

@incorporate the correct feel: *jumping with joy* yayy!! I guess I enjoy making stuff I can relate to more.. although i do try my best with stuff i'm not familiar with too..Embarrassed

I likes you... so keep visiting! LOL

Originally posted by kasuartifan

Stunning Creations!!
Love the MaanEet ones!

Thank you so much yaar! :D

Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Henna love the update - cant get enough of it! ur textures are awesome  . . . as always lol esp the happily ever after one - using btw!!! 

The first one is damn hilarious - was a cute scene 2 lol. Favs are the yikes lol, blushing bride, happily ever after and the truly made for each other - stunning work. The vishal one has come out amazingly as well : )

Heya Roshni! How you doing?
Glad you love the textures - still waiting to see wat ppl have manged to conjure from them..LOL

I loved that scene... after long they showed geet in her chalti phirti disaster avatar...LOL I don't really like all the mushy stuff that much...Embarrassed

Edited by Jungli Billi - 24 January 2011 at 11:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsession

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenHinna12

my favourite update:D
btw i love both ur styles...with and without border....so i think u should use them both...but its ur choice :P
i loved all the sigs they look so perfect and awesomeeeee
and love the textures too:)

Aww thank you Hot H Hug
Now that's a sign of a true admirer LOL... I'll try and vary between both... :)

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

WOW, cute sigs, Henna! LOVE all the textures you used (thanks for those, btw!) as well as the colorizations!Day Dreaming The first Maneet sig is adorable, but my fav is the Guru/groom one, amazing work!

And thanks for taking my suggestion under consideration, hope it works out for you.Cool

Janaki!!! I've made a sig from the dvd screenshots.. will post it up in the next update! :D
Another GC sig on it's way too... I actually love it a lot so I'm sure u will too..
Thanks ever so much! Embarrassed

Originally posted by lola610

Reserved... just got home from the first day of the new semester, too wiped out to come up with a good theme song for this post right now LOL

How was it? I started a week or so back n my 1st day was painfully boring..LOL

-------

Billo raaaaaaniiiiii, I'm baaaaaaackkkkkkkkk LOL *hopes that the blue-pink parade that this will lead to doesn't blind anyone, if so we're sorry it wasn't intended*

Nahi we're not sorry...LOL they're reading at their own expense
First of all another one of this on another spectacular update
Tussi kamaal kar dita... made me more textures!!! Woohooooooo Dancing THANK you thank you thank you sooo much for those, lol practically I'll I've used since the last two times you made them were yours so... yeah, they definitely come in handy Tongue The blue-black-white one is especially pretty, I can already see how I'm gonna use it!!!

Aww thanks Lola! Will defo make some more... Embarrassed made some after ages... will make more if I find pictures that are suitable..

As for the siggies.... wowwwzieeesssss Clap Although I'm kinda missing my dose of Abhay with varying degrees of faux facial fur ROFL Seriously speaking, update positively was flawless, I racked my brain for like 3 days trying to think of "constructive criticism" but I still drew a blank... the sharpening/high contrast bit going on in the first one is brilliant, and the text is spot on ROFL The wedding sigs are my favs, not only from everything you've made but among the best I've ever seen!!! Clap The colorings are so bright and striking and traffic-stoppingly beautiful, esp on the 2nd last one... and that parda-opening-style texture on the first one is just pure genius Star I love love love LOVE all 4 of them, bright and vivid is def your thing... keep rocking jaani, can't wait to see more!!! Loves Hug

coming to attack this with blue at the end LOL

Woooww!! that really means a lot Lola!! Esp. seeing the talent that exists in the Geet gallery..LOL
Hey!! How'd you know I've been playing with the contrast? LOL.. yup trying out a new thing with extreme contrasts and brightnesses... doesn't work on all pics tho..Embarrassed

Don't miss abhay so much! He's back with a bang in the next update... I really dunno why i'm making so many sigs on him at the moment... I guess he's the only one with a proper story to tell and his character has a certain feel..

babbling now..LOL *stops self*
Keep up ur in depth analysis! Hug

Originally posted by Sano88

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww, stunning work heennna, loved the coloring... gorgeous work.

Thanks Sano. Hattrick hogaya ab toh.. thrice in a line a comment on colouring..LOL

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

WOW!
Both updates r rockingg!!!
PMingg Not??? Ermm
LOL anywayss... yaar those borders r awesome!
How do u do tht??
LOL i like em w/o borders too, though Big smile

Nopes. Not doing PMs anymore :)

Originally posted by *Resham*

Fab update Henna......Hug

Thanks Reshu! Hug

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

@Nadz: thanks for providing my lazy self with some pics.. that's always a big help! Will try using the pics you've given me! thanks! Embarrassed

Oye shud i whack u now Ermm i said na no thanks Stern Smile and we shud be telling u that for the gorgoues creations u make Day Dreaming bt i wnt say it Approve ROFL btw sumone jst made a siggy with the yuna pics today Ermm so maybe i will suggest sum other picsLOLLOLLOL

if u get time and dunno wat to do make thhem Wink ROFL

oooppss... me forgets Blushing imagine that.. we'd have a cat fight right here LOL if nothing else some entertainment for the gallery.. ROFL

ohhooo i made a sig on them tooo Ouch... *damn* that's wat i get for being slow...LOL

Originally posted by Anjali4NaKsh

YES !! YES !! YES !! YES !! M In Love.. MAD Love.. Wid YOUR Creationz !! EmbarrassedLOL
U're Just So Different & Just So AMAZING !!! Ur MaanEet Stuff Has Made Me Magnetise 2 Ur Shop !! LOLLOL
U're Wonderful Yaar .. & Ur Siggies .. They're Simply BRILLIANT !! Wud Luv 2 Hav A PM Next Tym U Updt!Wink
AYUSHI

Hi Ayushi!
Welcome to my gallery! :D
Thank you so much!
I can tell from ur comment how mad you are..LOL
I don't send PMs anymore but i'm sure you'll probably see my stuff around. I usually post it in the geet section..:D

Edited by Jungli Billi - 26 January 2011 at 3:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariHeavenlyBliss.

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

Originally posted by amail1601

*reserves coz can't see anything again*

update 1:
oh wait...could see a li'l bit of something in my fav colour. :D

update 2:
just saw the first sig....n OMG! the pic selection is sooo good!! and those slight textures...it's all looking so neat n sweet! and I especially loved the caption. ROFL

update 3:
just saw the 'maaneet' one.....in my fav colour. first of all, I LOVED maan's moochhies in my fav colour. ROFLROFL

seiously, I kinda liked this sig...just can't define why.. the colour is a factor of course, and the theme suits maaneet - one can never be sure what twist they're going to have in their life next.

*scratching head* I just like it. LOL

update 4:
just saw the second n gorgeous groom ones...... they are cool too!! love the way you've used red n blue....blue is generally not a romantic colour but you've really made it look sooooooo <3!

ROFLROFL u make me laugh adi... but u're persistent... if my net was like that I wud have got impatient and given up...OuchLOL Thanks adi! Hug Didn't really intend on making it that colour... was just the colouring that suited those pics... so dipped the remaining pictures in that specific colour too...LOL

LOLLOLLOL Glad I do. Wink

No need to say thanks...(I thought you hate receiving thanks....then don't say it also na. Wink) I love seeing your sigs...they are always so fresh! Smile HugHugHug

Hmm...the colour worked really well. Smile

Keep up the great work!

Waiting to see your new PKYEK updates. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jungli Billi

Go to top