India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 44)

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
my favourite update:D
btw i love both ur styles...with and without border....so i think u should use them both...but its ur choice :P
i loved all the sigs they look so perfect and awesomeeeee
and love the textures too:)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
WOW, cute sigs, Henna! LOVE all the textures you used (thanks for those, btw!) as well as the colorizations!Day Dreaming The first Maneet sig is adorable, but my fav is the Guru/groom one, amazing work!

And thanks for taking my suggestion under consideration, hope it works out for you.Cool
MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Reserved... just got home from the first day of the new semester, too wiped out to come up with a good theme song for this post right now LOL

-------

Billo raaaaaaniiiiii, I'm baaaaaaackkkkkkkkk LOL *hopes that the blue-pink parade that this will lead to doesn't blind anyone, if so we're sorry it wasn't intended*
First of all another one of this on another spectacular update
Tussi kamaal kar dita... made me more textures!!! Woohooooooo Dancing THANK you thank you thank you sooo much for those, lol practically I'll I've used since the last two times you made them were yours so... yeah, they definitely come in handy Tongue The blue-black-white one is especially pretty, I can already see how I'm gonna use it!!!

As for the siggies.... wowwwzieeesssss ShockedClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Although I'm kinda missing my dose of Abhay with varying degrees of faux facial fur ROFL Seriously speaking, update positively was flawless, I racked my brain for like 3 days trying to think of "constructive criticism" but I still drew a blank... the sharpening/high contrast bit going on in the first one is brilliant, and the text is spot on ROFL The wedding sigs are my favs, not only from everything you've made but among the best I've ever seen!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap The colorings are so bright and striking and traffic-stoppingly beautiful, esp on the 2nd last one... and that parda-opening-style texture on the first one is just pure genius StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar I love love love LOVE all 4 of them, bright and vivid is def your thing... keep rocking jaani, can't wait to see more!!! Loves Hug

Edited by lola610 - 20 January 2011 at 4:12pm
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww, stunning work heennna, loved the coloring... gorgeous work.
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
WOW!
Both updates r rockingg!!!
PMingg Not??? Ermm
LOL anywayss... yaar those borders r awesome!
How do u do tht??
LOL i like em w/o borders too, though Big smile
*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Fab update Henna......Hug
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
@Nadz: thanks for providing my lazy self with some pics.. that's always a big help! Will try using the pics you've given me! thanks! Embarrassed

Oye shud i whack u now Ermm i said na no thanks Stern Smile and we shud be telling u that for the gorgoues creations u make Day Dreaming bt i wnt say it Approve ROFL btw sumone jst made a siggy with the yuna pics today Ermm so maybe i will suggest sum other picsLOLLOLLOL

if u get time and dunno wat to do make thhem Wink ROFL

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 19 January 2011 at 3:52am
momentsofme. IF-Dazzler
momentsofme.
momentsofme.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
YES !! YES !! YES !! YES !! M In Love.. MAD Love.. Wid YOUR Creationz !! EmbarrassedLOL
U're Just So Different & Just So AMAZING !!! Ur MaanEet Stuff Has Made Me Magnetise 2 Ur Shop !! LOLLOL
U're Wonderful Yaar .. & Ur Siggies .. They're Simply BRILLIANT !! Wud Luv 2 Hav A PM Next Tym U Updt!Wink
AYUSHI

Go to top