Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Lovely Update Heena :-)

Luv that ArTi oneStar

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

@Nadz: sometimes i do read posts in the CGs but if people start having convo's there then i usually leave it..EmbarrassedLOL LOL thank u ever so much... hopefully will be making tons of stuff now..

If I can't say thank you.. wat else can I say... but yes different people have different levels of expressivity...Embarrassed that's very true...

for me personally it's the comments that movtivate me to go on and make more stuff.. just need to have that little bit of a push from everyone...

hehe i knw i never go back to CG's it takes hellava load of time to browse itLOLLOL

oye i said na no thanxLOLLOLLOL u can jst give a hug that covers for thanxWinkLOL i knw i sound crazzy bt im like thatLOLLOL

I totally understand coz thats the thing that pushes me tooLOLLOL if no one replies i get the hint its not gud and then i dnt feel like making moreConfusedLOLLOL

[QUOTE=Nadz_YuNalover]
Love all ur work as usual, the abhay one came out so magical, i dunno it has sum unique and enchanted feel jst the way abhay is Day Dreaming
When I was making it the picture took up most of the sig so I was like wat more can I do to it other than colour the pic LOL but my love for textures got the better of me and i ended up adding a texture on his face..LOL

ROFL i luv ur love of the texture ROFL coz it makes it jst teh JB IshtyleWinkDay Dreaming

and the MaNeet one is awesum i jst love how u made that black and white part and teh colourful part i mean i dunno u get wat i mean right ROFL its jst tooo beautiful reli love how its dne Day Dreaming tho im not a fan but cnt help stare at it LOL

yea the b&w and colour combo is a new fav of min.. will probably make more like that... depends on the pics tho i guess... need gore gore ppl in for it..LOL

Haila gore gore pplLOLLOLLOL i shud look and suggest sumLOLLOLWink

But my fav Silly Silly Silly

kewl so you're a Monaya fan?! Yea the icons are almost a rarity in my gallery... dunno y i felt like making them for these pics...LOL
Ya i luv luv luv themEmbarrassed i've used three of ur sajan siggies beforeEmbarrassedWink they were amazingClap

Luv how u added sum small pics in B&W jst makes teh siggy look too gud Day Dreaming the texture in this one is gud too and i like the top B&W pic it looks so gud wer u put it LOL lovly creation Clap

hehe... mad for the b&w...LOL

Me too u're driving me mad for itLOLLOLWink
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Silly do u want me to cont talkingSillyi dnt think i can its soooooo awesum! Silly Silly Silly if u keep updating like this without reqs then it will be so worth it Silly

Will pop in sum suggestions like u said then u can choose to or not to makeLOLLOLEmbarrassed

I was so not gonna complete this one... coz i cudn't think of anything good to write on it..then i thut wat the heck might as well upload it with just their names... glad i did now...Embarrassed

There names are totally enufEmbarrassed the pictures and the siggy jst speaks for it Day Dreaming its damn gudEmbarrassedClapClapWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jungli Billi

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

This one is sooo sooo pretty Day Dreaming its reli gorgoues Clap like how u always add small small pics around i jst love more pics LOL the more the merrier rofl bt its soooo cute and hawwta nd amazingly made Clap

the Abhay one is sooo gud aswell lol he got the teeth i see i shud watch that show now ROFL

the MaNeet one is reli cute not a fan bt love drashu and the siggy is reli cuteee!

Keep making more will suggest one soon im jst lazy ROFL as usual ROFL

*****EDITED for suggestionLOL*****

U dnt have to make it if u dnt feel likeLOLLOL u need to feel the spark to make teh siggy gudWink

Yuvraj NainaEmbarrassedLOL (sorry if u dnt knw them i jst love them so cant help suggest them incase its my lucky dayLOL)

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 18 January 2011 at 3:29am

Jungli Billi

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Another suggestion Day Dreaming

Iqbal and Neha:

Jungli Billi

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Lovin the ArTi ones<3 trully magicall<3 in all gorogus update<3

Thanks yaar! :D

Originally posted by .Lone_Persona.

Faintssssssssssssssss seeing the ArTi sig*

Freaking heck man! The ArTi sig is killing Blushing 
ILOVEITTOBITS! So gorgeous man! I can't take my eyes off it!! *quickly saving it*

Told you already about the Abhay sig. Loved the new style! Not a Maneet fan *anymore* but the sigs looks great! Gorgeous colouring!!

But ArTi sig beats all of them! It's so freaking amazing!! LOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT

x x

Zoahhh!!!! *helps back up* LOL
Aww so pleased the Arti sig got u rocking n reelin..LOL
Aww y u not a maaneet fan anymore? I admit it went crap.. n even i stopped watching.. but it's a lil better again now... (i think) ErmmLOL

Originally posted by Sano88

Stunning work like always!!

great work with the coloring Approve

thank you... u always comment on my colouring..LOL

Originally posted by -Fatima-

sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful update henna abhay one is amazing arti & maaneet ones r gorgeous.

Thank you so much Fatima!!

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

awesome wokr hun love thme all esp gurti one

Thanks Priya.. and happy belated birthday! You share the same bday as my lil bro..:P

SobtiObsession

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Hennna! amazing update hun love love love the maaneet one - the colouring and textures stands out as it should lol and on top of that love that pic of gurti! the arti one has come out beautifully 2 even tho not a fanSmile

Roshnniiii!!! LOL Thank you!!!

You know seeing the rounded edge and the rectangle siggy i think i still prefer the rounded edge - its you and ur unique style! i just associate those siggies with you and thats a good thing!Smile

Not
 saying the rectangle one isn't good or it hasn't come out fantastic - it still does justice to ur work but the rounded edge is differentEmbarrassed plus maybe its because im so used to seeing ur work with the rounded edge as opposed to the rectangle so it might be kinda biased lol just giving u my 2 centsEmbarrassed

I know wat u mean... i got the edges back in my next update - didn't really feel like my work to me either ROFL i don't think i can live with the edges too LOL

I have so many siggies to use on my 'to use in dabba box' the gurti one is def one of them and the previous one u made! will use!

keep up the fantastic work :D

Aww looking forward to people using them.. :D makes it all the more worthwhile..

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

WOW, aMAZing update, Henna!!!Day Dreaming Thanks janu! :D:D

The style and texture of the Arti sig just rocks big time, the mysterious effect of the Abhay sig is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo perfect and fitting for the pic, and the colorization and style of the Maneet sig is striking!Clap

Haven't made u guys textures in quite some time... might work on some soon.. :D

So glad you're back with a bang!Dancing Could I leave a suggestion for you please? You can do it only if you want...

Could you make a Maryada Ramanna sig from the pics I posted here?

For text, anything of the following would be fine depending on what pics you use...

1. Maryada Ramanna

2. Do Not Step Out

3. Out of the frying pot and into the fire.

Anything else you think fitting is also alright.Wink

Again, you can do it only if you feel like it, no pressure.Embarrassed

-Janu

Must say the quaility of the pictures make them look tempting... so might give it a shot... if it works out will post it here... if not... hehe... but will give it a try defo! Always up for something new with a bit of guidance...

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

OHH LOVE the ArTi one soo muchh!

Not a MaNeet fan but your sig is making me drool ;)

Thanks Aishi! hehe.. not a  fan doesn't matter... glad u appreciate it still :D

Originally posted by preethi

Henna once again lovely update arti one is very sexy nd abhay humm nice teethTonguend mannet my fav afterall but i feel color  red has been more dominated the siggySmile............waiting fr next update

I really don't like abhays teeth in that pic ROFL they look really fake..
so glad to see you using that colourful maaneet sig... Hug

Originally posted by --Divzfan--

Gorgeous update Henna..Day Dreaming..i am totally in love with your siggies..love the colours you use..ArTi and Abhay ones are stunning..Embarrassed..dear,i am giving you a sugg..do make some TVD ones..TVD is my latest obsession..LOL..will chat through scraps..<3..

Love you lots,
Neha..

Thanks Neha! :D
Defo making some TVD ones - have some sigs of my love damon lined up LOL... will make of stefan and elena too... :)

Originally posted by -Sameena-

the ArTi one was just soooooooooooooooooooooooooo PERFECT !! :D
always love your updates Henna Hug
Keep it up <3333

Glad you like the arti one yaar! Hug thank you ever so much sameena!!

Originally posted by cool.sindhya

Awwww, Awesome coloring henna Di. Love it. Tongue

Thank you! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *--Divzfan--..RamKiJanaki..

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

Originally posted by amail1601

*reserves and runs off to put abhay in siggy box*

*comes back to edit*

Still can't see the Monaya siggies, but found the icons really cute. Again, simple, yet the look quite professionally done up.

The Maaneet siggy.........love the text, and the way you've integrated the pics with each other so well. Smile

And the Abhay siggy.. *points to siggy box* again, that simple elegance and minimalistic ornamentation looks wonderful! and your text is perfectly apt, as always!

Clap

yayyy u came back! yup..turned up like the proverbial bad penny. ROFL
The icons are sorta derived from the sigs so if you've seen the icons you've pretty much seen the sig..LOL
:-? that sounds cool then! Tongue
you're getting quite a collection of abhay sigs now..LOL yeahh....I love the way you make him look. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
he's featured in my last three updates... *sighs* I love your updates even more.. Embarrassed
n i still have a lot more viv pics that i wanted to use... ShockedShockedShocked
so i guess there are more instore... :D ShockedShockedShockedShocked *goes to heaven without dying*

Jungli Billi

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

yeps, air-five and awww thank you, thank you *takes a bow* LOL

aww that emoticon is too cute.. we should keep it for when we finish our edits.. go around slapping high 5s LOL

arre it's simple profit maximization strategy... I share, they share, we all get more sigs... I'm an econ major na LOL jo bhi hai it's awesome LOL

ready Freddie Tongue steady sheady.. damn no name rhymes with it..Ouch but yes pic in hand are always good..Big smile they get the job done..

lolz caught your drift... 'tis sad but true... par anyways yours is the only gate I'll line up at for my rounded specially bordered sigs, if that helps any Wink

nah it's fine can't really stop anyone from doing as they want.. so all's good..Wink

I can tell you did, since he's back with even more in the new update ROFL Dude this is desi Twilight right? Is he the vampire or the werewolf ROFL j/k... this time since it's coming up higher on his face it looks more like those roomaals that belly dancers wear... mehbooba haan mehbooba, mehboobaa haan mehbooba, oooooo-oooo-ooooooooooo DancingROFL No idea why my new extended comments at your gallery have turned into a medley of Sholay songs LOL

ROFLROFL no yaar this is not the desi twilight it's all rumoured... this is the desi TVD/Twilight/ekta MIX + any other vampire series that exists out there..ROFL

*love the sholay background music being provided at the gallery* ROFL

Anyways getting serious the update was short but HOTTTT, love the layout and pic choice for the Abhay sig, the way you zeroed in on his eyes makes it super intense and appropriate... and both versions of the Maaneet sig rock!! Coloring and brushes make it soooo fun and mastiful, love it so much I'm using it in the slideshow!!! Can't wait for more, esp bright and chirpy ones like this... keep rocking Billiji Clap

Thank you so much Lola! Always such a pleasure reading what you have to say - above all it brings a huge grin to my face! LOLLOL May we have many more blue pink clashes..

Originally posted by amail1601

As usual, couldn't see much so you'll have to help me out on YM. LOL

but the Maaneet siggy........ Shocked

it's super-awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

loved the way you've changed the size, and there's that kinda craziness that makes anything extra-special. and I especially loved the bright colours and the textures!!! Star

ohho adi..LOL kya hoga tumhari net ka..
hehe Embarrassed u managed to see the maaneet one *yay* Dancing
thank you when i was making it kept thinking should tone down the shade but then it kept feeling dull so toned it up again.. sorta like lights going on and off i guess LOLLOL

Originally posted by sha_siddhi209

Amazing update Henna!! Love the how Abhay one has come out <3 You should do more sigs without your usual borders :) Maaneet one is great!!

Hey Siddhi!!
Thank you so much!
I tried a few without the borders but they just didn't feel right... might make the occasional one now and again tho...Embarrassed

Originally posted by starry.phoenix

O Billo Rani, mast-mast update!!!LOLLOLLOL as alwayssssssssssss
cute & vibrant, keep rockin'

Aww hey yaar! Nice surprise..EmbarrassedLOL
Thanks you very much.. :D

Billo rani toh keh diya but please don't give ur jaan now..:PLOL

Originally posted by QueenHinna12

hennaaaaaaaaHug
i loved this whole update...especially the maaneet sigs...but i liked the first style better:D
and i love the monaya sigs too...even though im not a monaya fan...but loved the style!!

Hot HHHHHHHHHHHH Hug pehle to get well soon..Ouch
LOL lots of people telling me my sigs are nanga without the border.. LOL don't worry next update mein they are coming back!! LOL

Originally posted by luv_wacko

goddddddddd....henna...srsly???
the arti siggy is killing me mannn..its just sooooooo beautiful!
sooo stunning..!
hehe..d abhiya caption..lmao..
abhay one is adorableeeeee to d core..love it love it..

and im a fan of ur style..d rounded edge siggy..its unique and cute and totally u..!love it!Hug

devyani!

Wow so many admiriers of the arti sig.. was really worth the time and effort..EmbarrassedLOL Thanks devyani! Hug

Originally posted by kajolj

Thanks to you I have started watching PKYEK again, Loving Abhay sig...saved it will be using it very soon.

yea do watch it.. it's way better than before...Big smile

Originally posted by -Preeti-

awww That ArTi one is fab
But Maaneet and Abhay one is Brilliant too

Means a lot coming from a huggeee arti fan LOL so thank you!

Originally posted by *Resham*

Grt update Henna...

Thanks reshu :D

Originally posted by lipshaa

Lovely Update Heena :-)

Luv that ArTi oneStar

Thank you so much yaar!

@Nadz: thanks for providing my lazy self with some pics.. that's always a big help! Will try using the pics you've given me! thanks! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJayMagadhSundariSiddhi_Nadz_YuNaloverHeavenlyBliss.

Go to top