FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
O Billo Rani, mast-mast update!!!LOLLOLLOL as alwayssssssssssss
cute & vibrant, keep rockin'

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@Nadz: sometimes i do read posts in the CGs but if people start having convo's there then i usually leave it..EmbarrassedLOL LOL thank u ever so much... hopefully will be making tons of stuff now..

If I can't say thank you.. wat else can I say... but yes different people have different levels of expressivity...Embarrassed that's very true...

for me personally it's the comments that movtivate me to go on and make more stuff.. just need to have that little bit of a push from everyone...

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Love all ur work as usual, the abhay one came out so magical, i dunno it has sum unique and enchanted feel jst the way abhay is Day Dreaming
When I was making it the picture took up most of the sig so I was like wat more can I do to it other than colour the pic LOL but my love for textures got the better of me and i ended up adding a texture on his face..LOL

and the MaNeet one is awesum i jst love how u made that black and white part and teh colourful part i mean i dunno u get wat i mean right ROFL its jst tooo beautiful reli love how its dne Day Dreaming tho im not a fan but cnt help stare at it LOL

yea the b&w and colour combo is a new fav of min.. will probably make more like that... depends on the pics tho i guess... need gore gore ppl in for it..LOL

But my fav Silly Silly Silly

kewl so you're a Monaya fan?! Yea the icons are almost a rarity in my gallery... dunno y i felt like making them for these pics...LOL

Luv how u added sum small pics in B&W jst makes teh siggy look too gud Day Dreaming the texture in this one is gud too and i like the top B&W pic it looks so gud wer u put it LOL lovly creation Clap

hehe... mad for the b&w...LOL
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Silly do u want me to cont talkingSillyi dnt think i can its soooooo awesum! Silly Silly Silly if u keep updating like this without reqs then it will be so worth it Silly

Will pop in sum suggestions like u said then u can choose to or not to makeLOLLOLEmbarrassed

I was so not gonna complete this one... coz i cudn't think of anything good to write on it..then i thut wat the heck might as well upload it with just their names... glad i did now...Embarrassed

Originally posted by amail1601

*reserves and runs off to put abhay in siggy box*

*comes back to edit*

Still can't see the Monaya siggies, but found the icons really cute. Again, simple, yet the look quite professionally done up.

The Maaneet siggy.........love the text, and the way you've integrated the pics with each other so well. Smile

And the Abhay siggy.. *points to siggy box* again, that simple elegance and minimalistic ornamentation looks wonderful! and your text is perfectly apt, as always!

Clap

yayyy u came back! The icons are sorta derived from the sigs so if you've seen the icons you've pretty much seen the sig..LOL

you're getting quite a collection of abhay sigs now..LOL he's featured in my last three updates...n i still have a lot more viv pics that i wanted to use... so i guess there are more instore... :D

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XxTiaraCullenxX

WOW!!! Awsome creations - I'm not fans of any of the show but I really really really LOVE the Monaya one.....Also the last one is like OMG!!!!!!
I really DO NOT like PKYEK (but I love Twilight) but the last siggie....I must praise you yaar.....It has no words to describe it.....
You totally rock...Keep up the great work!!!!

aww thank you so much for the kind words.. esp. when their not ur favs. Thank you for looking at the creativity rather than the characters...:D:D

Originally posted by cool82d

Jb omg awsome awsome brilliant  creation luv all 
add me in ur pm list 

thank you! I still don't know ur name...LOL don't think u read my comment back to you at the CG... I don't have a pm list anymore but i'm sure you'll see my stuff around in the respective forums...Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Beautiful Creations Henna!
I just lovedddd the monaya oness...HeartDay Dreaming
nd the abhay one is justttt awesomeeee..IEKSS..BlushingBlushing
Fab wrk on them! Keep it up!

Hey yaar how's it going?
Thank you so much for the appreciation - always!

Originally posted by -Sameena-

Hennaaaa HugThat was like an awesome updateeee Big smile
The monaya stuff were so, so, sooooo adorable ! And this one was just BlushingDay DreamingSilly
LOL LOL me gonna use.. if you don't mind? Embarrassed

Hey spongy! Hug
thank you... ofcoz u can use it... just making free to use stuff from now on so if u see anything u like don't hesitate to grab it! Embarrassed

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Aww Henna please don't feel so low! You're stuff is seriously unique. I'm really not kidding. Look at any other sig maker's stuff, none of them look like yours :) Everyone has their own style, and your sig style is really pretty and just different. I love it, and I'll try to be here with or without a PM!

Hey Aish!
feeling far from low now thanks to you guys! :D Fingers crossed - lets just hope it stays as unique as possible...LOL Thanks yaar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.muffins2waffles

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hennaaaaaaaaHug
i loved this whole update...especially the maaneet sigs...but i liked the first style better:D
and i love the monaya sigs too...even though im not a monaya fan...but loved the style!!
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
goddddddddd....henna...srsly???
the arti siggy is killing me mannn..its just sooooooo beautiful!
sooo stunning..!
hehe..d abhiya caption..lmao..
abhay one is adorableeeeee to d core..love it love it..

and im a fan of ur style..d rounded edge siggy..its unique and cute and totally u..!love it!Hug

devyani!
HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks to you I have started watching PKYEK again, Loving Abhay sig...saved it will be using it very soon.
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
awww That ArTi one is fab
But Maaneet and Abhay one is Brilliant too
*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Grt update Henna...

Go to top