India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 39)

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
OHH LOVE the ArTi one soo muchh!

Not a MaNeet fan but your sig is making me drool ;)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

Originally posted by lola610

*whoots* go co-editor!! you've already got one up on me...LOLLOL good job with the edit! LOL

yeps, air-five and awww thank you, thank you *takes a bow* LOL
you surely were! LOL n if i be honest i'm glad you did... love how u guys come running n circulate all ur sigs.. it's too cute..LOL
arre it's simple profit maximization strategy... I share, they share, we all get more sigs... I'm an econ major na LOL
it's not that i ignore..Embarrassed just get overwhelmed.. plus i really dunno anything about mytho.. so unless i have text n pics given - i wudn't know where to start..Ouch
ohhhh if that's the case, fikar not, we'll be moreeee than happy to give you text ideas and pics in hand WinkLOL and I've got other suggestions up my sleeve too... ready Freddie Tongue
LOLLOL thanks... but there are mini variations of my work around tho... but copycats have only managed to crack half the border mystery...it'll be plastered all over I-F soon just give it time.. nothing is allowed to remain original on this site..Wink
lolz caught your drift... 'tis sad but true... par anyways yours is the only gate I'll line up at for my rounded specially bordered sigs, if that helps any Wink

ROFL I actually quite enjoyed that last playful punt at the abhay sig...I can see where you're coming from... ROFL

I can tell you did, since he's back with even more in the new update ROFL Dude this is desi Twilight right? Is he the vampire or the werewolf ROFL j/k... this time since it's coming up higher on his face it looks more like those roomaals that belly dancers wear... mehbooba haan mehbooba, mehboobaa haan mehbooba, oooooo-oooo-ooooooooooo DancingROFL No idea why my new extended comments at your gallery have turned into a medley of Sholay songs LOL

Anyways getting serious the update was short but HOTTTT, love the layout and pic choice for the Abhay sig, the way you zeroed in on his eyes makes it super intense and appropriate... and both versions of the Maaneet sig rock!! Coloring and brushes make it soooo fun and mastiful, love it so much I'm using it in the slideshow!!! Can't wait for more, esp bright and chirpy ones like this... keep rocking Billiji ClapClapClapClapClap

preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Henna once again lovely update arti one is very sexy nd abhay humm nice teethTonguend mannet my fav afterall but i feel color  red has been more dominated the siggySmile............waiting fr next update

Edited by preethi - 15 January 2011 at 9:39pm
--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous update Henna..Day Dreaming..i am totally in love with your siggies..love the colours you use..ArTi and Abhay ones are stunning..Embarrassed..dear,i am giving you a sugg..do make some TVD ones..TVD is my latest obsession..LOL..will chat through scraps..<3..

Love you lots,
Neha..

Edited by --Divzfan-- - 15 January 2011 at 9:57pm
BeautifulDream. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
iwantitall IF-Sizzlerz
iwantitall
iwantitall

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Awwww, Awesome coloring henna Di. Love it. Tongue
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

As usual, couldn't see much so you'll have to help me out on YM. LOL

but the Maaneet siggy........ ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

it's super-awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

loved the way you've changed the size, and there's that kinda craziness that makes anything extra-special. and I especially loved the bright colours and the textures!!! ClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Amazing update Henna!! Love the how Abhay one has come out <3 You should do more sigs without your usual borders :) Maaneet one is great!!

Go to top