India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 36)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
OMG! Amazing update, Hennaaaa!Day Dreaming All the sigs are just SO cute yaar, I really really love the Monaya one, it's adorable! And the Maaneet one is cute too, nice choice of pics! Colorization is perfect too.Clap

Want criticism? Here ya go!TongueWink The Abhay one is really cute, but instead of putting text on the face, I think it'd look better to put it on the side or something, because covering the face makes it look like you're partly covering his expression.

Keep rocking, hun! Love each and every one of your sigs! Will leave a few suggestions for you soon....you can do them if you want...if not, that's fine too.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jungli Billi

preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
henna it all siggy r unique loved the moonaya ,mannet siggy as always.PKYEK is colourful one keep rocking
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

ah Roshni.. the newest of my friends welcome!
yaar dunno about reqs at the moment Ermm.. will see how it goes... will keep it a private affair for the moment.. 

Thanks for the concern about my education.. but i'm usually good at disappearing when i need to get work done..Embarrassed that's not a problem.. lol thats my problemLOL i cant disappear . . . esp when i should 

yup... trying not to feel disheartened..Embarrassed wat can i do only human at the end of the day..EmbarrassedLOL
lol.. geet gallery.. I didn't think anyone noticed it there...LOL so thank you for telling me that little news. :D
yes people noticed! i 'liked' it first lolEmbarrassedBig smile and loads of people have 'liked' it have a look! Smile im even giving u the link lol   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585454&PID=38052408&#38052408

btw about criticism - i dont think i can give any lol ur creations are beautiful and different and everyone has their own style - maybe try the standard rectangle or use more pix in a sig other than however many u useConfused or try a new style altogether?

Hug

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 13 January 2011 at 7:39pm

Jungli Billi

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Henna big congrats to you on  becoming an editorClapJust saw your not aww...honey don't feel so low here's big hug for youHugYaar, you make such a good, amazing siggies....we all love them so much and don't find a fault in em. I can understand getting how getting just standard comments make you feel that ppl are just saying for the heck of it. If you feel your work is getting stagnant then try out different styles maybe develop another new unique styleEmbarrassed

P.S forgot to comment about new siggy's I'm totally loving Abhay siggy very nice, brightyLOL siggy. He has such a intense face it's like he's looking right thru you, a big Star for you.

Edited by kajolj - 13 January 2011 at 8:05pm

Jungli Billi

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
lovely creations Henna
Vivian one is just Brilliant and Monaya n Geet have come nyc too

Jungli Billi

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Gorgeous signatures henna.

Like always, I love you work, coloring and everything. ClapClapClapClapClapClap I'll visit your gallery on a daily basis. You dont have to send me pms regarding it. Embarrassed

Jungli Billi

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Saw ur update on MoNaya in MJHT Gallery its soooooo gud Silly will surely use those once i get on lappy Day Dreaming

Keep up the gr8 work and abt ur note totaly understand it feels bad wen ppl dnt comment nicely it fels like ther jst saying it for the heck of it and dnt mean it bt u galley is amazing u can stop the req for sumtym and update regularly as u wish it wud be as awesum as it is coz ur sggies are amazing and abt impovemnt onli ppl who need improvement get it u dnt need it LOL ur awsum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep making amazin stuff!

Mwah

too fast for me Nadz... post the update here after you commented..LOL
some times i think it's the username that scares people that's why they always leave nice comments..LOL you're being too kind yaar...

glad you understand the issue tho.. even that means a lot! Thank you.
Embarrassed

As soon as i saw it i searched ur shopLOLLOLLOL coz i reli loved it and i knw if i commented there u wudnt go back to readLOLLOL

No man its not coz there scared they love ur creations and u knw thatWink wen u open ur gallery ppl get so delighted they have a huge smile on there face and they start looking for pics to reqLOLLOL its not coz there scared they comment nice nice its coz u make it so perfect nice comments is the least we can giveEmbarrassed

im not kind trust me ROFL reli love ur stuff coz its totally amazing ClapClapClapClap

I totally understand being a siggy maker myselfLOLLOL sumtyms even for req ppl jst say aww thanx its so niceLOLLOL and u feel like crap i wasted my day on that u cud say much moreShockedOuchLOLLOL bt thats life sum ppl give u such comments that u never get laid backEmbarrassed coz u knw however gud/bad u are at it ppl enjoy seeing ur work and more than that u njoy making and reading those comments that bring a huge smile to ur faceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so for that smile that cums on ur face and the ppl who u make siggies for its all worth it yaarEmbarrassedTongue

plz dnt say thank uLOLLOL i shud say that to u for ur amazing workEmbarrassedLOL and plus friendhsip me no thanxWink

Luv ya

nadz

Jungli Billi

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Love all ur work as usual, the abhay one came out so magical, i dunno it has sum unique and enchanted feel jst the way abhay is Day Dreaming

and the MaNeet one is awesum i jst love how u made that black and white part and teh colourful part i mean i dunno u get wat i mean right ROFL its jst tooo beautiful reli love how its dne Day Dreaming tho im not a fan but cnt help stare at it LOL

But my fav Silly Silly Silly

I luv how u added the cutest parts of the int in the icons Silly four pics in one so worth it Silly  and the style and colouring is perfect Clap

These three are soooo amazing specially the last one Silly i love how there looking at eachother and pointing LOL and then u added that B&W pic Day Dreaming the colouring is reli cool Clap

sigs.

Luv how u added sum small pics in B&W jst makes teh siggy look too gud Day Dreaming the texture in this one is gud too and i like the top B&W pic it looks so gud wer u put it LOL lovly creation Clap
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Silly do u want me to cont talkingSillyi dnt think i can its soooooo awesum! Silly Silly Silly if u keep updating like this without reqs then it will be so worth it Silly

Will pop in sum suggestions like u said then u can choose to or not to makeLOLLOLEmbarrassed

Luv ya

Nadz

Jungli Billi

Go to top