India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 35)

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Henna
Fab creations
But could u please update Index in one of the Page or did i miss it?Ermm I had to scan through the pages to fund ur UpdateEmbarrassed

and abt PM's i wont get even if u send it to me as My Dabba is over flowingLOL And I shall keep visiting here whnever am Here as i did today
HugHugHug

Yaar It's on the first page first post only Embarrassed... it's just that tinypic has wrecked the updates Ouch so it's all a little messed up - gonna reupload the sigs in this gallery soon.. thanks for the visit preeti Embarrassed

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Awwww, are you feeling low about yourself again, Henna? Cheer up, I'm your friend, and I know Lola is too.Hug You can count on us to give you honest feedback every single time....not our fault we love each and every creation of yours. But if you want us to bash your creations, we will, no probs.WinkLOL

I like your gallery just how it is....please don't change it, as it is unique from all the other shops on IF...why make it like others' when all your visitors love it for its informality and homey atmosphere? We all love your creations and your shop and most of all you, Henna, so please cheer up.Hug

I dunno what I'm feeling at the moment to be honest Embarrassed yup I know you and Lola are really loyal friends..Embarrassed hehe..LOL bash gently then... not really look for bad things as such... just a lil more detail on things that were good in the sig n things that were not so good...Smile

I think my gallery is a lil too rigid yaar..Embarrassed not much interaction with you guys... that's why i wanna change it..

@who ever is still visiting... just gonna post an update - reading thru comments too..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
U P D A T E

Random sigs I made from pics n vids on my travels around the forum..

M O N A Y A

icons.

sigs.

M A A N E E T

A B H A Y

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotiisajnie--Divzfan--BeautifulDream.* ~ Roshni ~ *madhoshiyaan.Julybaby22SobtiObsessionSiddhi_OhmyjerryworldasmaanixxpsawyerHeavenlyBliss.Nadz_YuNaloverSano88

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jungli Billi

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous, JB! Clap Loving the second Mohit-Sanaya one!

Read your note a few pages back...my two cents, for what they're worthWink - reg. PM list - I don't know about anyone else but when I admire a sig maker, I hunt up their galleries of my own accord anyway...and you can usually do a sweep of the first few pages of AS section and find out if your fave guys have posted updates or not. So I don't care much about PM updates; if I like your stuff, I'll come to your gallery. If I don't, then no amount of PM updates can force me to come LOL 

Regarding reqs - dude, that is totally your own prerogative. From past experience I know how difficult requests can be...and even I stopped taking them last time around. (Instead I took "suggestions", which amounted to pretty much the same thing and caused the same amount of hassles LOL) so....whatevs. True friends/fans will visit regardless of whether you personally make them a sig. 

Anyhoo....keep updating, coz I love your sigs. One thing you'll learn about me is that I never say something I don't mean; so if I say your sigs are great...then I mean itWink

Edited by psawyer - 13 January 2011 at 4:12pm

Jungli Billi

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi

HugHenna yaar phir sa sochna lagi ulta pultaAngryLOL.Ur creations r very unique i am saying tht whole heartdly .cheer up.
regarding PMs humm no problem people will still vist ur mansion even without .Jadhu ki jappi fr time beining HugLOL

kya karun yaar feel that way toh tell it how it is na..LOL I don't like the bottled up feeling... jungli at heart after all so let it out..

me need jhadu ki jappi badly HugHugHug thank you.
@PM list ROFL sab should follow ur example and reach here every single time with a pm..LOL

Originally posted by QueenHinna12

Henna just do whatever u feel like/whatever makes u comfortable afterall its ur own gallery :D
me will always be ehre to comment on ur stuff....me dont need an invitationROFL

here comes my poker HOT H... LOL.. was expecting some noo nahi type comment but to my surprise got quite the opp :D yea it is my gallery...Shocked hai na? LOL

I know u don't need an invite.. apna hi ghar samjho..

Originally posted by --Divzfan--

aww Henna..HugHug..dear i can understand you but trust me..you are very talented and i think you are progressing..your creations are always marvelous..Embarrassed..we(regular members) do not need a PM to visit your gall..i personally do so automatically..Big smile..we are your regular members but also your good friends..you can trust us..<3..

Lots of love,
Neha..

Thank you Neha! Really appreciate your presence here... n also the scraps from time to time..Embarrassed thanks for taking the time out to try n get to know me a little..Hug

Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Henna I know what you mean - do whatever you think is right and u feel comfortable withSmiledon't get rid of reqs completely tho i havent had a chance to req one lolLOL have them once in a whileEmbarrassed in terms of commenting i've never had the chance up until recently! i love ur work so def want to see some more creations from you but update whenever you can - if its taking a toll because of work or education then it makes sense that you wont be able to update all the time. 
Reg PM's works for some - only you can be the judge of whether there is any point in sending them. 

Don't get disheartened hun!

Btw the siggy u posted in the Geet forum recently and I think ur using now is beautiful. Love the pix u used and I will def use soon!

ah Roshni.. the newest of my friends welcome!
yaar dunno about reqs at the moment Ermm.. will see how it goes... will keep it a private affair for the moment..

Thanks for the concern about my education.. but i'm usually good at disappearing when i need to get work done..Embarrassed that's not a problem..

yup... trying not to feel disheartened..Embarrassed wat can i do only human at the end of the day..EmbarrassedLOL
lol.. geet gallery.. I didn't think anyone noticed it there...LOL so thank you for telling me that little news. :D

Originally posted by neelohoney

hey love ur all creationHeart ur all creations r superb dear
ClaplovelyHeartClap Clap 
u r very very talented

Tonguemake moreHeartsiggiesssssssTongue

hey yaar! Thank you very much! Welcome to my gallery! What's your name? Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

what!!? no dont get rid of reqs we love gtting sigs from u most definately
pm list is good for those who dont vsiit this section but ur choice
and as for you having friends we are all ur friends amybe not very close but i personally (IDK abt others) have never informally talked to you
and defo do try and make more sigs as we love ur stuff
nd dnt b sad

Thanks for the reply Priya.. no comments on the req issue at the moment.
The general impression i get from everyone's posts is that if ppl are keen to see my work they'll come by themselves...Embarrassed

I have loads of 'not so close friends' that's partly the problem...Embarrassed shame i dunno most people here well...

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Saw ur update on MoNaya in MJHT Gallery its soooooo gud Silly will surely use those once i get on lappy Day Dreaming

Keep up the gr8 work and abt ur note totaly understand it feels bad wen ppl dnt comment nicely it fels like ther jst saying it for the heck of it and dnt mean it bt u galley is amazing u can stop the req for sumtym and update regularly as u wish it wud be as awesum as it is coz ur sggies are amazing and abt impovemnt onli ppl who need improvement get it u dnt need it LOL ur awsum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep making amazin stuff!

Mwah

too fast for me Nadz... post the update here after you commented..LOL
some times i think it's the username that scares people that's why they always leave nice comments..LOL you're being too kind yaar...

glad you understand the issue tho.. even that means a lot! Thank you.
Embarrassed

Nadz_YuNalover

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I already saw the monaya stuff in MJHT but the MG one is so pretty. And the Abhay one is awesomeee!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *Jungli Billi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Hennaaaaaa Hug First of all vadda vadda congrats to my fellow new editor, woohoo for us  Party Party Party Party Party 

Second... just read the note, better late then never I guess. I was the first to rediscover you after your triumphant return to IF a few months ago so rest assured, I'll be here with or without a pm Wink Motormouth that I am, I love the idea of making the shop more interactive as long as it doesn't get me in trouble for spamming LOL Requests out, so what... I'll just leave suggestions from time to time and worst comes to worst you'll ignore 9/10 par ek to banega na once in a blue moon... I'll be ok LOL But yaar what's this about critiquing... buraai hove to hi bataaungi na Confused You have your own jaanleva style that knock on wood, no one's been able to plagiarize yet. Your stuff has a professional punky pop-art look that's all your own, and I wouldn't want you to change a thing... so, yeah, that's the only thing I won't be able to comply with, the bashing part LOL Anyways whatever changes you decide to go through with, I'll still be here... yehhhhhhh dostiiiiiii... hum nahin....... todengeeeeeeee DancingROFL

Oh yeah and the new update - everything is super pretty-ful especially the Maaneet one, I'm loving the half-colored half-b/w thing and the inclusion of more pics than usual ClapClapClapClapClap Just that last Abhay one, the brush on his face is confusing me... from a distance it looks like badly groomed facial hair but up close it's pretty cool Cool j/k...

So there's my attempt at critiquing, hope it was upto the mark LOL Love you, love your stuff, take care, and keep shining Hug

Go to top