India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 34)

preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
HugHenna yaar phir sa sochna lagi ulta pultaAngryLOL.Ur creations r very unique i am saying tht whole heartdly .cheer up.
regarding PMs humm no problem people will still vist ur mansion even without .Jadhu ki jappi fr time beining HugLOL

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Henna just do whatever u feel like/whatever makes u comfortable afterall its ur own gallery :D
me will always be ehre to comment on ur stuff....me dont need an invitationROFL
--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
aww Henna..HugHug..dear i can understand you but trust me..you are very talented and i think you are progressing..your creations are always marvelous..Embarrassed..we(regular members) do not need a PM to visit your gall..i personally do so automatically..Big smile..we are your regular members but also your good friends..you can trust us..<3..

Lots of love,
Neha..
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Henna I know what you mean - do whatever you think is right and u feel comfortable withSmiledon't get rid of reqs completely tho i havent had a chance to req one lolLOL have them once in a whileEmbarrassed in terms of commenting i've never had the chance up until recently! i love ur work so def want to see some more creations from you but update whenever you can - if its taking a toll because of work or education then it makes sense that you wont be able to update all the time. 
Reg PM's works for some - only you can be the judge of whether there is any point in sending them. 

Don't get disheartened hun!

Btw the siggy u posted in the Geet forum recently and I think ur using now is beautiful. Love the pix u used and I will def use soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal.Gull

Komal.Gull IF-Dazzler
Komal.Gull
Komal.Gull

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hey love ur all creationHeart ur all creations r superb dear
HeartClapHeartClapHeartClaplovelyHeartClap HeartClapHeartClap 
u r very very talented

Tonguemake moreHeartsiggiesssssssTongue

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
what!!? no dont get rid of reqs we love gtting sigs from u most definately
pm list is good for those who dont vsiit this section but ur choice
and as for you having friends we are all ur friends amybe not very close but i personally (IDK abt others) have never informally talked to you
and defo do try and make more sigs as we love ur stuff
nd dnt b sad

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 January 2011 at 11:11am
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Saw ur update on MoNaya in MJHT Gallery its soooooo gud Silly will surely use those once i get on lappy Day Dreaming

Keep up the gr8 work and abt ur note totaly understand it feels bad wen ppl dnt comment nicely it fels like ther jst saying it for the heck of it and dnt mean it bt u galley is amazing u can stop the req for sumtym and update regularly as u wish it wud be as awesum as it is coz ur sggies are amazing and abt impovemnt onli ppl who need improvement get it u dnt need it LOL ur awsum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep making amazin stuff!

Mwah
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

Note

Made some more sigs... will post soon...Ermm thinking of revamping my gallery a lil...
Can't wait!!! TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

getting rid of reqs (definitely) and the PM list (maybe)... if people wanna visit they can off their own free will... most don't show up even if u do send a PM...Ermm

dunno wat do you guys think? I wanna make the gallery less formal... where i can post sigs whenever and get some detailed critique back from u lot (hopefully)..Embarrassed sort of tired of posting an occasional update n get the same sorta one liners over n over... i don't think i'm improving at all..

most sig makers have quite good friends... i don't think i have any at my gallery Ouch.. only loyal visitors... want that to change too..Embarrassed

Yea I dunno what I'm rambling on about.. but if it makes sense do reply n gimme ur opinion... please?

Henna

Hmm...well, I think I can understand what you are talking about. I mean. you are so busy with your studies n all, toh becomes quite tedious, and rather a waste of time and energy to PM everyone, especially when they go unread...... Ouch

And as far as the requests go, I support you on that one too - makes no sense to work on stuff that you don't have a clue about, though I have seen that you still manage to make beautiful siggies on unknown subjcts too. Smile 
You need to take a break and make stuff that YOU want to - that's the only way to evolve.

About improvement, I find your siggies brilliant, but of course, it's the maker herself who would know if she is stagnating or not experimenting enough. So go ahead and experiment, will be right here to comment n criticise (as long as I can see the sigs!LOL).

Erm...no good friends? *sighs*

Good luck Hennu.......go for the makeover! Star

Go to top