India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 33)

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
@henna...dats tottaly fine hun..i told u dat i hv no hurry..u can take ur time..bt when u make mytho siggies..or when u open..don't forget to tell me or to take my req,,,plz....
n yeah firstly i asked u that r u open??? bt didn't get ny reply so just thought to post req....
so plz don't forget me....<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jungli Billi

canadians IF-Rockerz
canadians
canadians

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
wow - loved the karan shilpa siggy! 
 .. AMAZING!!!

Jungli Billi

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
wow ur coloring is soo good!! love the pyar ki stuff!!

do you have coloring tuts?

Jungli Billi

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

soooooooooooooo beautiful update love abhay ones Day Dreaming
Thanks yaar! LOL

Originally posted by -Sarah-

lovelyyy update!!!!!!!!

Thank you. Embarrassed

Originally posted by kajolj

I didn't knew you were big fan of IanTongue....Here's some things for your moodLOL

LOL lol there's a lot you don't know yet... hehe... nice idea tho
i don't like too much public display of affection... so I'm mostly hush hush Embarrassed

Originally posted by akki-rockstar

@henna...dats tottaly fine hun..i told u dat i hv no hurry..u can take ur time..bt when u make mytho siggies..or when u open..don't forget to tell me or to take my req,,,plz....
n yeah firstly i asked u that r u open??? bt didn't get ny reply so just thought to post req....
so plz don't forget me....<3

Lol you'll have to remember coz I honestly will forget..LOL just like how I forgot u have that akki req from long ago. But whatever I make will be a 'free for all' thing coz I'm not taking any reqs whatsoever...

I just don't like things lingering over my head.. that's why I don't like all the jab bhi u have time thing personally..LOL I believe in either now or never... experience has taught me that's the best way...:P

Originally posted by canadians

wow - loved the karan shilpa siggy! 
 .. AMAZING!!!

Thank you very much! Welcome to the gallery!

Originally posted by mz.jess

wow ur coloring is soo good!! love the pyar ki stuff!!

do you have coloring tuts?
hey, asking the laziest person on earth...LOL nopes yaar I don't have or do tuts... coz even I dunno how I make the sigs most of the time...sorry Embarrassed

I just do all the different layers according to the pics in question..Embarrassed

Edited by Jungli Billi - 11 January 2011 at 2:44am
itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@^^ all r8 dr..no probs...<3
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Note

Made some more sigs... will post soon...Ermm thinking of revamping my gallery a lil...

getting rid of reqs (definitely) and the PM list (maybe)... if people wanna visit they can off their own free will... most don't show up even if u do send a PM...Ermm

dunno wat do you guys think? I wanna make the gallery less formal... where i can post sigs whenever and get some detailed critique back from u lot (hopefully)..Embarrassed sort of tired of posting an occasional update n get the same sorta one liners over n over... i don't think i'm improving at all..

most sig makers have quite good friends... i don't think i have any at my gallery Ouch.. only loyal visitors... want that to change too..Embarrassed

Yea I dunno what I'm rambling on about.. but if it makes sense do reply n gimme ur opinion... please?

Henna

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *MagadhSundari--Divzfan--shininggal2008SobtiObsessionSiddhi_-KimSungHyun-muffins2waffles-Fatima-..RamKiJanaki..Nadz_YuNalover-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Henna
Fab creations
But could u please update Index in one of the Page or did i miss it?Ermm I had to scan through the pages to fund ur UpdateEmbarrassed

and abt PM's i wont get even if u send it to me as My Dabba is over flowingLOL And I shall keep visiting here whnever am Here as i did today
HugHugHug

Edited by -Preeti- - 13 January 2011 at 3:22am

Jungli Billi

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Awwww, are you feeling low about yourself again, Henna? Cheer up, I'm your friend, and I know Lola is too.Hug You can count on us to give you honest feedback every single time....not our fault we love each and every creation of yours. But if you want us to bash your creations, we will, no probs.WinkLOL

I like your gallery just how it is....please don't change it, as it is unique from all the other shops on IF...why make it like others' when all your visitors love it for its informality and homey atmosphere? We all love your creations and your shop and most of all you, Henna, so please cheer up.Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJayMagadhSundariJungli Billimuffins2waffles

Go to top