JB's Signature Mansion 3 - Page 28

Posted: 13 years ago
WOW!!! Awsome creations - I'm not fans of any of the show but I really really really LOVE the Monaya one.....Also the last one is like OMG!!!!!!
I really DO NOT like PKYEK (but I love Twilight) but the last siggie....I must praise you yaar.....It has no words to describe it.....
You totally rock...Keep up the great work!!!!

Jb omg awsome awsome brilliant  creation luv all 
add me in ur pm list  

Originally posted by amail1601

Hmm...well, I think I can understand what you are talking about. I mean. you are so busy with your studies n all, toh becomes quite tedious, and rather a waste of time and energy to PM everyone, especially when they go unread......
studies or not it's always a waste of time when ppl don't visit upon sending a PM even though they requested it. πŸ˜†

And as far as the requests go, I support you on that one too - makes no sense to work on stuff that you don't have a clue about, though I have seen that you still manage to make beautiful siggies on unknown subjcts too. 😊
Thank you..😳 I make it more for the person's happiness rather than for the celeb..πŸ˜† if I cared kis kis ki sig making wud have a huge ban list on the front page..πŸ˜†

You need to take a break and make stuff that YOU want to - that's the only way to evolve.
Yup just making random stuff from pics I see around the forum..😳

About improvement, I find your siggies brilliant, but of course, it's the maker herself who would know if she is stagnating or not experimenting enough. So go ahead and experiment, will be right here to comment n criticise (as long as I can see the sigs!πŸ˜†).
Defo gonna experiment some more... thanks for the motivation.

Erm...no good friends? *sighs* negativity amma started..πŸ˜† this line was not for youuuuu!

Good luck Hennu.......go for the makeover! ⭐️ maybe I just will πŸ˜†

Originally posted by .Lone_Persona.

Hey Henna!!
Right, about the reqs, I guess we already discussed about it :P yea long discussion in CC πŸ˜†
And critics, honestly speaking I don't know how to critisize someone or their work. It's just that they're so good that you don't know what to critisize! And same is the case with you!!

But if you really want me to critisize, then I would say try different style of sig other than your usual ones not that they're bad but it'll be something different for you as well :)

Take care :)

x x

Thank you... i know it probably feels to you like you're pointing out the obvious but... the suggestion has really helped me out..😳 will post the abhay sig i made here soon... tried out something diffi on it...

Originally posted by psawyer

Gorgeous, JB! πŸ‘ Loving the second Mohit-Sanaya one! Thanks Vasu!

Read your note a few pages back...my two cents, for what they're worthπŸ˜‰ - reg. PM list - I don't know about anyone else but when I admire a sig maker, I hunt up their galleries of my own accord anyway...and you can usually do a sweep of the first few pages of AS section and find out if your fave guys have posted updates or not. So I don't care much about PM updates; if I like your stuff, I'll come to your gallery. If I don't, then no amount of PM updates can force me to come πŸ˜†

^ this is seriously the way it should be... n was... dunno why/how it become so automated in my absence from the forum for a yr or so...

Regarding reqs - dude, that is totally your own prerogative. From past experience I know how difficult requests can be...and even I stopped taking them last time around. (Instead I took "suggestions", which amounted to pretty much the same thing and caused the same amount of hassles πŸ˜†) so....whatevs. True friends/fans will visit regardless of whether you personally make them a sig.

tell me about it... no differentiation between sugg and req in some cases... glad i have someone that can relate to what I'm thinking.. I'm way happier with just true fans visiting.. even if they are few... :)πŸ˜†

Anyhoo....keep updating, coz I love your sigs. One thing you'll learn about me is that I never say something I don't mean; so if I say your sigs are great...then I mean itπŸ˜‰

Thanks Vasu...always appreciate honesty.

Originally posted by -Ravjot-

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I already saw the monaya stuff in MJHT but the MG one is so pretty. And the Abhay one is awesomeee!

Thank you Ravz glad you like! 😳
Beautiful Creations Henna!
I just lovedddd the monaya oness...❀️😍
nd the abhay one is justttt awesomeeee..IEKSS..☺️☺️
Fab wrk on them! Keep it up!
Originally posted by lola610

Hennaaaaaa πŸ€— First of all vadda vadda congrats to my fellow new editor, woohoo for us  πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

*whoots* go co-editor!! you've already got one up on me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good job with the edit! πŸ˜†

Second... just read the note, better late then never I guess. I was the first to rediscover you after your triumphant return to IF a few months ago so rest assured,
you surely were! πŸ˜† n if i be honest i'm glad you did... love how u guys come running n circulate all ur sigs.. it's too cute..πŸ˜†

I'll be here with or without a pm πŸ˜‰ Motormouth that I am, I love the idea of making the shop more interactive as long as it doesn't get me in trouble for spamming πŸ˜†

nahi don't worry about that.. as long as we stick to 'sig making' we're fine to discuss as much as we want..πŸ˜‰ discussion forum after all...

Requests out, so what... I'll just leave suggestions from time to time and worst comes to worst you'll ignore 9/10 par ek to banega na once in a blue moon... I'll be ok πŸ˜†
it's not that i ignore..😳 just get overwhelmed.. plus i really dunno anything about mytho.. so unless i have text n pics given - i wudn't know where to start..

But yaar what's this about critiquing... buraai hove to hi bataaungi na πŸ˜• You have your own jaanleva style that knock on wood, no one's been able to plagiarize yet.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks... but there are mini variations of my work around tho... but copycats have only managed to crack half the border mystery...it'll be plastered all over I-F soon just give it time.. nothing is allowed to remain original on this site..πŸ˜‰

Your stuff has a professional punky pop-art look that's all your own, and I wouldn't want you to change a thing... so, yeah, that's the only thing I won't be able to comply with, the bashing part πŸ˜† Anyways whatever changes you decide to go through with, I'll still be here... yehhhhhhh dostiiiiiii... hum nahin....... todengeeeeeeee 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aww yaar πŸ€—πŸ€— dunno wat to say..

Oh yeah and the new update - everything is super pretty-ful especially the Maaneet one, I'm loving the half-colored half-b/w thing and the inclusion of more pics than usual πŸ‘ Just that last Abhay one, the brush on his face is confusing me... from a distance it looks like badly groomed facial hair but up close it's pretty cool 😎 j/k...

So there's my attempt at critiquing, hope it was upto the mark πŸ˜† Love you, love your stuff, take care, and keep shining πŸ€—

🀣 I actually quite enjoyed that last playful punt at the abhay sig...I can see where you're coming from... 🀣
I actually feel much happier just talking to you guys about it already...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG! Amazing update, Hennaaaa!😍 All the sigs are just SO cute yaar, I really really love the Monaya one, it's adorable! And the Maaneet one is cute too, nice choice of pics! Colorization is perfect too.πŸ‘

Thanks yaar... made the monaya ones coz after seeing the vid thought of someone that would really love sigs on it.. so went for it..

the maaneet sig - gosh i truly loved this scene!

Want criticism? Here ya go!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ The Abhay one is really cute, but instead of putting text on the face, I think it'd look better to put it on the side or something, because covering the face makes it look like you're partly covering his expression.

πŸ˜† acha... was just style maaring.. didn't work out i guess..πŸ˜† not sure if you've seen the original pic... but it's not the full image, only part of the face... so no black edges around it to use as background.. hence text had to go on his face.. hehe 😳

Keep rocking, hun! Love each and every one of your sigs! Will leave a few suggestions for you soon....you can do them if you want...if not, that's fine too.πŸ€—

thanks for that janu! appreciate it! :D

Originally posted by preethi

henna it all siggy r unique loved the moonaya ,mannet siggy as always.PKYEK is colourful one keep rocking

thanks nits...I'll keep rocking but you keep commenting..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

lol thats my problemπŸ˜† i cant disappear . . . esp when i should
when the deadline is near.. u have no other option but to disappeat

yes people noticed! i 'liked' it first lolπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ and loads of people have 'liked' it have a look! πŸ˜Š im even giving u the link lol   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38052408
thanks for the link - i didn't check back after the gallery just got swamped with more n more sigs..πŸ˜† endless sea of sigs here..

btw about criticism - i dont think i can give any lol ur creations are beautiful and different and everyone has their own style - maybe try the standard rectangle or use more pix in a sig other than however many u useπŸ˜• or try a new style altogether?πŸ€—

yup loads of people are saying to try out a new style/diff borders etc.. will surely have a go! πŸ€— Thanks yaar!

Originally posted by kajolj

Henna big congrats to you on  becoming an editorπŸ‘Just saw your not aww...honey don't feel so low here's big hug for youπŸ€—Yaar, you make such a good, amazing siggies....we all love them so much and don't find a fault in em. I can understand getting how getting just standard comments make you feel that ppl are just saying for the heck of it. If you feel your work is getting stagnant then try out different styles maybe develop another new unique style😳

P.S forgot to comment about new siggy's I'm totally loving Abhay siggy very nice, brightyπŸ˜† siggy. He has such a intense face it's like he's looking right thru you, a big ⭐️ for you.

Thanks for the congratz yaar... was surprised actually by how many people knew my name in that GA πŸ˜† guess i know more people than i originally thut..πŸ€”πŸ˜†

as for the comment - thanks kajol! I guess it's easier to understand my POV if you're a hard working sig maker too..😳 *keeps special star for keepsake* πŸ˜† thnku!

Originally posted by -Preeti-

lovely creations Henna
Vivian one is just Brilliant and Monaya n Geet have come nyc too

thanks preeti! tried out something diff with the texture on the viv sig.. glad you liked! :D

Originally posted by Sano88

Gorgeous signatures henna.

Like always, I love you work, coloring and everything. πŸ‘ I'll visit your gallery on a daily basis. You dont have to send me pms regarding it. 😳

Sherrniiiii! you keep your dabba full waise bhi 🀣 best way to avoid PMs altogether. Jokes apart thank you... means a lot coming from you...  congo on the BC promotion once again :D

** gonna go make some sigs now.. will be back to reply to more comment soon πŸ˜‰
actually loving spending time here now.. πŸ˜†
Hennaaaa πŸ€—That was like an awesome updateeee πŸ˜ƒ
The monaya stuff were so, so, sooooo adorable ! And this one was just ☺️😍πŸ€ͺ 
LOL πŸ˜† me gonna use.. if you don't mind? 😳
Aww Henna please don't feel so low! You're stuff is seriously unique. I'm really not kidding. Look at any other sig maker's stuff, none of them look like yours :) Everyone has their own style, and your sig style is really pretty and just different. I love it, and I'll try to be here with or without a PM!

U P D A T E

all free to use...

A r T i
(forgot to update this one last time..πŸ˜†)

A B H A Y
(more badly groomed stubble effect for u lola πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

M A A N E E T
(tried out different sizes and with / without borders..)

Do tell me wat you think..😳
Lovin the ArTi ones<3 trully magicall<3 in all gorogus update<3

Faintssssssssssssssss seeing the ArTi sig*

Freaking heck man! The ArTi sig is killing ☺️ 
ILOVEITTOBITS! So gorgeous man! I can't take my eyes off it!! *quickly saving it*

Told you already about the Abhay sig. Loved the new style! Not a Maneet fan *anymore* but the sigs looks great! Gorgeous colouring!!

But ArTi sig beats all of them! It's so freaking amazing!! LOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT

x x