Edited by preethi - 15 July 2011 at 5:41pm

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Link to new gallery: JB's Gallery #4

Thank you so much everyone for the extra special comments.Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ajennasmaanixx..RamKiJanaki..HeavenlyBliss.

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Err... I'm back Blushing Good timing na LOL But I must get the last word before hitting the next thread... muahahahahaha Evil SmileLOL Seriously, massive apologies for having such poor attendance at your gallery and IF in general all summer no... you know your stuff is among my absolute favorites, and more importantly so is your dosti, so having missed it for so long might have been even rougher on me than you CryLOL It's just been a really insanely hectic summer, with two jobs and now to add to it a summer class that ain't at all the breeze I thought it would be. So... hence the absences and missed opportunities for pink-blue slushies but I hope to reverse that in the next gallery since I am apparently less busy during the school year than during vacations Confused Enough explanations - time to comment on what I was able to catch up on, though it won't be as long and raseela as usual because I just made a quick trip through like 6 updates but... that's gonna change for better or worse so be ready steady LOL

LOVEEE all the Ian stuff the most, I literally froze at each sig of his you made for what seemed like eternity and could barely concentrate on anything I saw after cuz they were so damn adorable Day Dreaming This one is especially outstanding and will be in my slideshow soon as I remake it along with lots of other stuff from the missed updates - how you managed to capture that impossible combination of badmaashi and innocence that only this guy seems to be in possession of, I don't know, but I am head over heels in love with it Heart http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5271/damonb.png

All your BALH stuff - especially those latest avis you made from the engagement scene - is breathtakingly gorgeous and so brilliantly thought-out... like the show was, during it's 2nd week and every alternate week since then ConfusedLOL The show may or may not stay as awesome as it promised to be but so long as I continue watching it, I am looking forward to chori-ing all the gorgeous sigs you make from it as and when you churn them out!!! Hope to see a sig with both Ram-Priya and Vikram-Neha in that hilarious "check out your future bedroom" scene last week... I know you'll pick just the right dialogue to make it hilarious and gorgeous and a must-snag all at once!!! Needless to say a bunch of the ones you made are on the to-be-slideshow'd list already Wink

The Barun-Sanaya stuff is adorable, just LOVE the purple flowery thing going on in this one... texture or part of the pics? http://i.imgur.com/pEDGg.png
It is super adorable, quite a lovely fit for some mytho pics I have in mind that I shall bother you with as a suggestion sooner or later Tongue

Your Gurmeet and Maneet stuff is, as always, the best it can possibly be or even better... no one siggifies that jodi better than you cuz you always capture the mischief and playfulness that makes them as lovable as they are Heart Take for example the text on this one... it is an only-possible-in-Henna's-brain creation, so freaking classy and cute and funny and... perfect Day Dreaming http://i.imgur.com/tD0yo.png You've gotta make stuff on classic comedies like Hera Pheri, AAA, etc some time... I will absolutely devour them Stern Smile

And the mytho stuff Day Dreaming Loves to Janu and Mina for suggesting them, and to you for always working wonders on them though you are capable of nothing less... your colorings and concepts are one of a kind and your section of the slideshows (both mine and Janu's) is always impossible to not stop and stare at... mytho suggestions zindabad LOL

So like, given that it's now 2 AM and I woke up at 6:30 for a fun and adventurous but long and tiring day out with friends after ages, I shall close with another sorry teacherji for the delay, a hopeful almost-promise to be waayyy better about it in the next thread, especially once my summer class ends, and lots and lots of love... you da best Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jungli BilliHowlarious..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top