India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 148)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
res
Edited:
Okay Henna I dun have words to describe ur creations. You always blow me away with your AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL creations! All ur avis are absolutely GORGEOUS! BALh avis are so so cute. MaanEet promo avi & all other latest episode avis are mind-blowing! Loved the coloring on them. Behne De stuff is AWESOME! Using the avis! PKYEK avis are SUPERB too...coloring on them is so prettyy! Please never stop making avis... I'm so in love with them! I can never get enuff of them!

Edited by mrs.MSK_GurTi - 14 July 2011 at 5:07pm

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I can't believe your gallery is finishing!! = O
Oh well, you better pm me the link to your new one. =D
This update was just fab!!
Maaneet creations just rocked it to the max. = D
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

OMG Henna!!!!!Day Dreaming What can I say about the update yaar, it's just FABULOUS! I know I sound like Sharpay from HSM by using this word all the time, but what can I say? It's true.LOL Each and every one of your sigs is truly a treat to the eye and I always love visiting your gallery even when you do not update simply to flip through the pages and view your creations, they are magnificent.Cool

Seriously, your avis are sooo gorgeous that I'm thinking I should give you an avi suggestion next time.Shocked What say?Wink The Maneet moments are really adorable, especially the one with Geet as school mam (is that a school setting? I don't even knowConfusedLOL). Gurmeet's smirk is just so cute, and the way the children all start giggling when they see him...aww!BlushingLOL  Really awesome moments captured hun, you seriously rock!

And the sigs...what can I say? I'm just gushing over my suggestions that you have left me literally speechless.CensoredSillyWackoShockedCool Both of them are SO perfect and divinely beautiful that I feel like printing them out and using them as bookmarks for my novels, not even joking.LOL
Hmm...maybe I will do that.Geek

Thank you SO much for making them in the styles I wanted, Henna, you really are the best.Hug I'll be using the first one right away, and the second one soon after, both of them are simply stunning and I cannot stop aww'ing over them.Heart I'll be sharing them with my mytho gang, hope you don't mind.Embarrassed

Love you!
-Janu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Hi Henna, yeah you're right its me LOL

Lovely avi's theres just too many but they're all great, different colours and scenes so it all goes well. My favourite ones are the behne de ones at the bottom, fantastic because I love the colours. 

the notebook rip style siggys are really good, makes them look different but vintage. my fave siggys are the notebook ones LOL 

also watched your vm, nice music but it  was so short, never mind. The effects were really good one scene leading to the next etc etc..keep it up. 

Edited by Pudding1 - 14 July 2011 at 3:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh ! I have to say, you're extremely skilled at this stuff ! your avis are gorgeous ! i love love loveee the colorings :D ! And your sigs, omg, what can i say, your styles and colorings are fab !
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Can someone please invent new words? Because the existing words are not enough to praise your work. Time after time you blow us away with your amazing creations!
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
OKay I'm jsut trying to finish up ur gallery .so commenting in two parts just like u updated in 2 partsLOL & Man seriously, do u wanna kill me with ur updates??? They are always MARVELOUS!

^^ This siggy is DAMN ADORABLE <3 love the way u used the pics, text is so cute & coloring is awesome!

^^ This is so so cute && Text is perfect. I love love it <33

^^ This one is my most fav from this update! I was using it before but thn u posted another amazing sigs in Geet CG so I used that one:-P
IPKKND

^^ This one is simple beautiful!

^ So is this one!
Mytho
(Suggestion by Janu, pics and text credit are all hers!!)

^^ These two are lovely as well! & GC looks so different here!LOL
zahra. IF-Sizzlerz
zahra.
zahra.

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
wowww
that update is tooo amazing
you are tooo good
keep it up

Go to top