India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 143)

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I really like the BALH avi's, really good quality and captured the best moments b/w Ram and Priya from their meeting LOL 

The siggys are really nice too - especially the second one, the green looks really good on the siggy. Your sigs have improved so much over the years, looked at some previous updates too and i like the notebook style siggys..just fantastic :) 

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi

henna loving ur avs

looks like u have taken up more on to avi making job more

haan nits... really high on making avi's... they're much quicker to make than sigs na...LOLLOL plus can make a whole batch in the time it takes me to make one sig...LOL

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

OMG!!
Really fabulous update!
Love it! Love it! Love it!
This one is so beautiful!

YOu're really so good at this!
Amazing work!
Keep it up!

Aww thanku aishu... to be honest.. i was gonna scrap this sig n not post it coz i cudn't get it to come how right... but just kept at it for a few more mins n luckily it turned into something appealing otherwise i assure u it was heading for the trash can. LOL

Originally posted by zahra.

loveee the updateee
amazing avis and siggys
defo using one!

Zahra thank u for using.. always love it when my stuff gets a good use..LOL

Originally posted by QueenHinna12

wowww awesome updateee what a treattt :D:D i am using the maaneeet siggg now just need to decide which avi to use with itROFL
and fikar not, main ab teri gallery itni asaani se nahi chorne wali :P

Hinnnaaa Hinnnaaa Hinnaaa LOLLOL
Sorry going a lil mad...LOL thanks for using yaar Hug this sig was another pain n wasn't coming out good at first... LOL u better not leave my gallery... i'm on a total maaneet high...LOL

Originally posted by aisha_1992

omg yaara love ur avis alot alott alot
awww beautifulll... hard to select my avi or sig. love each and everythingu made

senorita

awww thank u yaar... thats very kind off you..Embarrassed

Originally posted by xTimax

Stunning update
Love the BALH stuff:)

thank yaar.. and thanks for commenting at the BALH CG too...Embarrassed

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!! Henna!! Gosh, how do you manage to make each and every one of your sigs so PERFECT girl, you seriously amaze me!Shocked Actually...let me rephrase that. I really shouldn't be so amazed by now, because every time I stalk your shop for a new update (whether you PM me or notLOL), I am never ever ever ever ever disappointed.Approve

Jaannnuuu!!!! LOLLOLLOL yaar matt pooch... i sit here for ages trying to get it perfect.. just my stubborn nature i think more than anything LOL just can't let it go.

.. that's a huge huge hugeee compliment for me yaar... thank you ever so much! Embarrassed

Seriously though, I just love each and every avi and sig in this update. The BALH avis are really adorable and sweet, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!Day Dreaming This sig though is out of the world awesomeness, can't stop staring at it.PinchHeartCool

*doing extra happy dance* Dancing

You seriously have the BEST textures on IF, I don't know how you make them, but you're one talented girl and you should seriously consider going into the Animation field as a career. I know you would grow to great heights in it and become famous all over the world, you really have it in you and IF is too small a place for your skills.Thumbs Up Seriously, I am not joking. I swear on my beloved mythos that I am not joking.LOL

LOLLOL my parents would seriously kill me for leaving med school two yrs short of graduation ..LOLLOL and that too for this stuff...Embarrassed they just don't approve off it...Embarrassed I wanted to make computer games or become a graphics designer before finally settling for my love science and becoming a doc... don't ask me y.. i can't explain half the things i end up doing in life..LOL
LOL

The Maneet avis and sigs are all really emotional and magnetic, great job capturing the different expressions on Maan and Geet's faces.Clap I especially love the vid avis where Maan fails in controlling his temper upon seeing his beloved Khurana constructions taken downCry, and Geet is restraining him. They seriously look like a natural husband and wife in that scene, both Gurmeet and Drashti did a great job. I'm glad that track is ending soon though. GHSP is not the same without Khurana constructions with Maan as the boos.

I enjoy GHSP no matter what happens... maan being booted outta his mansion gave us a look into the history off how the khurana empire was establish... MG get to live solo without disturbances...LOL and we get a different shade of their characters... deep caring n emotional... ofcoz the fun and masti and beloved office should return some time soon in the near future as they are the heart off the show... Embarrassed

The PKYEK and Kat creations are all stunning as usual, love love love your textures!

it's not the texture yaar honestly.. it's how u use the resources... and what u visually think goes well... close ur sigs for a while then look back at them and u'll see it something really goes or not..Embarrassed

Keep up the great work hun, hope you received my PM with the suggestions.Embarrassed

Love you!
-Janu

thank you so much janu for all ur support throughout this gallery.. n yup i have ur PM... will make those sigs for the next update which hopefully will be the last for this gallery...Embarrassed

Edited by Jungli Billi - 09 July 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss...RamKiJanaki..

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

WOOW... all of them are SUPERBBB wonderful, Henna!

Loved all of them esp the RaYa nd Abhiya ones are def. my favo..
smashinggg wrk on them...

Keep updatinggg... ;D
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

ufff! can't see!

*reserves*

yaar u net is always againt my updates...OuchLOL Abhay sig tha.. woh toh dikha dehta tujhe..Embarrassed

Originally posted by *Resham*

Terrific update Henna...U  r really superb in this...loved all of them...

Great work...keep it up

thank you reshu!!!!

Originally posted by -Akriti-

BALH and Geet AVi's are just Rocking JBSilly
I just loved themHug

thanks yaar! Hug

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Henna
Beautiful Creations ... I loved and loved the BAHL one's and am already using one of the Avi';s. They are Awsome. The MG n PKYEK one's are lovely too

aww.. thank you so much for using...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by minuu

WOW :O so many video avis and siggies, what a update Henna!! FABULOUS. LOVE IT. Hug

Minnnuuu... long time no see here... but that's ok because i always seen ur around the creation galleries.. leaving AWESOME comments for me... *yayyy* Thank YOU!!

Originally posted by oishi_ksg

all the creations are beautiful

thanks oishi :D

Originally posted by -Fatima-

so so so so beautiful update henna love all of the stuff urz coloring is fab :)

thank you fatima! means a lot!!

Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

wow, amazing update henna diii, ur creations are always so luvely !!Clap i just luv luking at ur creations diii, everything is always so perfect and pretty !!Day Dreaming

here is a beautiful rose for a beautiful cg maker who makes beautiful creations!Big smile

aww... yaar u mytho guys are like EXTRAAA sweet... love u lot!! Thank you is too small a phrase to tell u how ur comments n the lovely sparkly rose make me feel...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. but i'll have to say thank you only because I really don't know what else to say...EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Edited by Jungli Billi - 10 July 2011 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Henna waiting for ur another update...can't get enuff of ur MaanEet stuff!! I've saved most of ur stuff:-P & I'm also waiting for ur this gallery to finish;-)
Sugg: Please also make some stuff on MaanEet hoshiarpur wedding scene where MSK does her buttons;) I wanna save all of ur stuff on old & new scenes so that I can use it later too:-P Make stuff on MaanEet old romantic scenes & the ones you like if you can!! Thanks:-)
Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Wow awesome update JB!! ClapClapClap
Love all the Maaneet ones...they are just stunning!!
Keep up the fab work!!
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Ooo lalalallalal Henna OMG mazing lovely stuff...
Abhiya screations r the bestest...love both the sigx...the coloring text font is way too good...amazing fabulous...eee love it...

thank you so much... makes me happy seeing all ur excitement LOLLOLLOL thank you for all the compliments..EmbarrassedLOL

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Gorgeous and awsome update!

I don't watch BALH but the last siggy on them where there is lots of green colour is seriously beautiful.

But of course it's the Maaneet creations that I love the most. Amazing avis and siggies on them. I really like the one with rounded corners. The colourings in that siggy are beautiful. Love the texture too.

Hey Mona!
thnk you... don't usually like working with green even tho it's my fav colour..LOLLOL for once left the sig green instead of colourising it...

appreciate ur comments as always... mean a lot!!

Originally posted by bmtdluver

Love all your avies, especially the bade acche late hai ones. Oh, and the sigs were beautiful. I was stunned by the katrina one- it looked really nice

thanks yaar.. trying my best to stay up-to-date with some off the shows n capture every moment possible..LOLLOL

Originally posted by aisha_1992

WOOOW just 8pages leftDancing

senorita

LOLLOL you guys are most excited than me for a new gallery.. hahaha LOLLOL
LOL
Originally posted by amrit23

Hug
Hey Henna !!!

just browsed thru some of the updates n i loved them completely Heart
have to say that u've improved so much since the last time i saw ur work Clap
simply adored those avi's u've made Wink really awsm !!

keep up the good work Big smile
M so proud of u HugHug

aawww... thanks amrit... must have improved kaafi saara if you're saying it..LOLLOL you've seen my work from righttt at the beginning to now...LOL so i guess you're the best judge...Embarrassed

avi's bhi thodi bohat seekh li hain whilst you've been away... Donny is still better than me tho.. catching up ahista ashita lehkin..EmbarrassedLOL

Originally posted by MG.Creations

Henna! Your creations are looking beautiful!! Hug

thank you so much yaar!! Hug

Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

Henna when r u gunna update now?? I feel like spamming so that u can finish this gallery soon:-P
Anyways please make some stuff on maaneet old sequences like where's the party tonight, behne de rain sequence:-)

LOLLOLLOL slowly and steady wins the race...LOL i'm actually not in a hurry to get another gallery..LOL
14 July is behne de anni... so for that will make stuff defo!! :D

LOL
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Woww Henna! Update is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Maaneet first: OMY WORD! All the avis .. i could stare at em all day long! I just can't get over how beautifully you do your avis -- colouring everything is just perfect!

Siggs are amazing!!

The BALH avis are amazing too .. happened to catch that epi on screen .. was hilarious!

PKYEK avis are great!

Z

LOL aaww Zahra thank you soo sooo soo much yaar!!!
can't stop making the avi's... esp not the maaneet ones.. it doesn't matter if i don't make them for other shows but i pakka have to make them for maaneet...LOLLOL

@BALH: lol they are just tooo odd a couple.. acting is great tho in that serial!! esp ram n all his pills..

Edited by Jungli Billi - 10 July 2011 at 10:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe.Kiran.roseinbloomasmaanixxSunshine Girl

Go to top