Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awwiee Henna that is just too adorable! Haha getting embarassed easily  .. well isn't it awesome that your siblings didn't barge in today! πŸ˜†

Absolutely went GAGA over the shower scene tho .. WOOH! Colouring was just PERFECTO as I said I love the way you do colouring in your avis :)

Congratulations on finishing your third amazing gallery! Every single creation in this is a masterpiece and you should know that! Just wow!

Can't wait for the inauguration of the 4th ! YAY!

Z
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats henna for completion of Third gallery...Please do pm me when u open a new one! Edited by mrs.MSK_GurTi - 12 years ago
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
cong henna fr compl ur 3 gallery πŸ˜ƒ
Hope many more keep comingπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by preethi - 12 years ago
Jungli Billi thumbnail
Link to new gallery: JB's Gallery #4

Thank you so much everyone for the extra special comments.πŸ€—
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Err... I'm back ☺️ Good timing na πŸ˜† But I must get the last word before hitting the next thread... muahahahahaha πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† Seriously, massive apologies for having such poor attendance at your gallery and IF in general all summer no... you know your stuff is among my absolute favorites, and more importantly so is your dosti, so having missed it for so long might have been even rougher on me than you πŸ˜­πŸ˜† It's just been a really insanely hectic summer, with two jobs and now to add to it a summer class that ain't at all the breeze I thought it would be. So... hence the absences and missed opportunities for pink-blue slushies but I hope to reverse that in the next gallery since I am apparently less busy during the school year than during vacations πŸ˜• Enough explanations - time to comment on what I was able to catch up on, though it won't be as long and raseela as usual because I just made a quick trip through like 6 updates but... that's gonna change for better or worse so be ready steady πŸ˜†

LOVEEE all the Ian stuff the most, I literally froze at each sig of his you made for what seemed like eternity and could barely concentrate on anything I saw after cuz they were so damn adorable 😍 This one is especially outstanding and will be in my slideshow soon as I remake it along with lots of other stuff from the missed updates - how you managed to capture that impossible combination of badmaashi and innocence that only this guy seems to be in possession of, I don't know, but I am head over heels in love with it ❀️ http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5271/damonb.png

All your BALH stuff - especially those latest avis you made from the engagement scene - is breathtakingly gorgeous and so brilliantly thought-out... like the show was, during it's 2nd week and every alternate week since then πŸ˜•πŸ˜† The show may or may not stay as awesome as it promised to be but so long as I continue watching it, I am looking forward to chori-ing all the gorgeous sigs you make from it as and when you churn them out!!! Hope to see a sig with both Ram-Priya and Vikram-Neha in that hilarious "check out your future bedroom" scene last week... I know you'll pick just the right dialogue to make it hilarious and gorgeous and a must-snag all at once!!! Needless to say a bunch of the ones you made are on the to-be-slideshow'd list already πŸ˜‰

The Barun-Sanaya stuff is adorable, just LOVE the purple flowery thing going on in this one... texture or part of the pics? http://i.imgur.com/pEDGg.png
It is super adorable, quite a lovely fit for some mytho pics I have in mind that I shall bother you with as a suggestion sooner or later πŸ˜›

Your Gurmeet and Maneet stuff is, as always, the best it can possibly be or even better... no one siggifies that jodi better than you cuz you always capture the mischief and playfulness that makes them as lovable as they are ❀️ Take for example the text on this one... it is an only-possible-in-Henna's-brain creation, so freaking classy and cute and funny and... perfect 😍 http://i.imgur.com/tD0yo.png You've gotta make stuff on classic comedies like Hera Pheri, AAA, etc some time... I will absolutely devour them 😳

And the mytho stuff 😍 Loves to Janu and Mina for suggesting them, and to you for always working wonders on them though you are capable of nothing less... your colorings and concepts are one of a kind and your section of the slideshows (both mine and Janu's) is always impossible to not stop and stare at... mytho suggestions zindabad πŸ˜†

So like, given that it's now 2 AM and I woke up at 6:30 for a fun and adventurous but long and tiring day out with friends after ages, I shall close with another sorry teacherji for the delay, a hopeful almost-promise to be waayyy better about it in the next thread, especially once my summer class ends, and lots and lots of love... you da best πŸ€—