India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 141)

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Terrific update Henna...U  r really superb in this...loved all of them...

Great work...keep it up

-Akriti- IF-Rockerz
-Akriti-
-Akriti-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
BALH and Geet AVi's are just Rocking JBSilly
I just loved themHug
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Henna
Beautiful Creations ... I loved and loved the BAHL one's and am already using one of the Avi';s. They are Awsome. The MG n PKYEK one's are lovely too
minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
WOW :O so many video avis and siggies, what a update Henna!! FABULOUS. LOVE IT. Hug
_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
all the creations are beautiful
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
so so so so beautiful update henna love all of the stuff urz coloring is fab :)
...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
wow, amazing update henna diii, ur creations are always so luvely !!Clap i just luv luking at ur creations diii, everything is always so perfect and pretty !!Day Dreaming

here is a beautiful rose for a beautiful cg maker who makes beautiful creations!Big smile

Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 07 July 2011 at 9:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jungli Billi

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donny COMB

They are so AWESOMEEE...how did ya do that??... *Po style*...LOLLOLWink

All the avi's are greatt. Love the Maaneet ones...Embarrassed. Good to see some BALH avi's too Big smile The rest are all great too. Clap

well I do try my best to make u go blind with pure awesomeness LOLLOL
keep visiting acha new gallery will be up soon u better be the first to post there ;;)

Originally posted by .sb.

Everything is so pretty JB!Big smileClapI really liked the coloring in all the sigs..though I liked the BALH ones the most(coz i dont watch the other shows and i dont like Katrina Kaif)LOLBut the coloring in the Ram Priya avis are FAB!Big smileClapGreat going di..you are about to finish this gallery too!WinkTongue

I am using the BALH avis!Star

Love.
.sb.

Thank you so much shounak.. and it's ok everyone usually likes their fav better than the other sigs... i don't like katrina either just randomly made that sig after seeing pics posted on the events bit off I-F's homepage..LOL

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Wow..They are so Sweet.. BALH Avis Day Dreaming
Loved them
Do Update soon. Thanks for the pm Hug

Thanks yaar... n no worries about the PM thanks for taking out the time to drop by.. :D

Originally posted by -.Preet.-

OMG Heena!!! The update is gorgeous!!! Glad to see some BALH ones in ur update and Do make some on today's episode...The engagement scene, would love to use that one...Maneet is as always splendid...Avis and Siggies are really very gorgeous!!! Loved them...But Abhiya ones r the best...Me a little bit partial with the...my fav...The siggies look so beautiful, m really confused to choose one for using...Can I use all of them in a slideshow? Would love to do so...Update soon!!!

Hey Preet.. made some avi's on the engagement scene.. will try making some sigs on it too if time permits.. lol..LOL glad everyone has different likes here... everyones taking their fav's side.. but chalta hai i guess.. n replied to ur scrap about slideshow.. but again yes feel free to put them in a slideshow... most of the mytho gang do that already.. :)

Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

res

Edited: WOW!! All the avis are amazing Henna! & BALH stuff is so GORGEOUS especially sigs! MaanEet avis & sigs are so beautiful! Using one avi & MSK siggy;-) Katrina's siggy is so adorable & PKYEK stuff is nice as well! 
P.S.: Please make some avis on MaanEet's Hum tum ek kamre band ho, behne de rain sequence & where's the party tonight sequence if u dun mind:-)

lol... ohhh old maaneet magic..LOLLOL might get carried away if i start making all the golden scenes coz i wasn't active when they aired so i never got the chance to make anything on them... even these kurbaan hua avi's... are my first on the scene...Embarrassed will try doing behne deh.. that's my all time fav after kurbaan hua...

Originally posted by lipshaa

Lovely update...

Love BALH :)

Thank you lipshaa!! Me too really like BALH... very different.. Rams expressions are awesome LOL

Originally posted by Bia_Ansari

wow too good love it terrific Heart love them madly !!
u rock sis keep rocking us !!
thanks for maaneet and barey achy lagty hain siggysEmbarrassed

thanks yaar! so pleased u like them... will defo be making more stuff on them... Embarrassed

Edited by Jungli Billi - 09 July 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Aphrodite.-

Go to top