India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 138)

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Sigh...I seriously don't know what to say anymore. Your creations are always so gorgeous and the latest Maaneet sigges are mindblowing. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jungli Billi

xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Amazing update love your avis:)

Jungli Billi

preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
henna u allways puts iin me in confusion over the choice of maneet siggies

Jungli Billi

-.Aphrodite.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Aphrodite.-
-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hey Heena!!! Loved the update yaara...Abhiya Avi's r so so awesome...Loved to scene and ur avi's too!!! Maneet siggies are really very beautiful yaar...I loved Maneet siggies...they look so mind-blowing..Gorgeous work yaara!!!

Jungli Billi

BubblyR IF-Veteran Member
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Hey Heena Di..
Lovely Update.
But I am Not getting PM's of ur Update Unhappy
Please PM next time. Big smile

Jungli Billi

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Sorry guys for not sending PMs... just been busy making stuff...
(lazy lazy lazyy!! LOL)

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Fab work
really loved PKYEK creations

Aww thanks yaar!!

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!! Gorgeous update, Henna, I always think there is no possible way your sigs can be more beautiful since they are already so PERFECT, but you never cease to amaze me!Day Dreaming Your recent update is just stunning beyond measure! I adore the PKYEK avis, they're really gorgeous and the colorization you used on them is FAB, but the Maneet sigs are out of the world aweomse!

This one is my favorite, how did you do it?Shocked The pink texture really suits the pics really well, and the text is adorable! I really do wish I was a fan of Geet when I see your sigs, I'm not joking.LOL 

I also LOVE the last sig, your rectangular notebook style sigs are amazing.Clap I can't wait till you're open for suggestions, I'm def going to give you some pics that'll match with that style.Tongue

Januuu!! lov u always for ur long comments..LOL erm... I dunno.. :-? just put the pics on a new canvas and start splashing random colours and textures on them... somehow at the end off layer upon layer the sig happens to turn out aise...

i guess i am persistant n don't stop until it looks appealing.. don't really have anything in mind when i begin but as it shapes up sorta understand the look i wanna give it...Embarrassed a lot off using ur own initiative on wats going well...

in short... textures n colourings are made on the sig... don't have presets... think i had it would be as fun to make stuff and all my stuff would be monotonous...

damn i think i've deleted the unmerged version off that sig...Ouch do PM ur pics will try to remember how i made that sig... though doubt it will be exactly the same...

Originally posted by aisha_1992

woooww loveddd avis alot...
beautiful sigs.. loved the way u used pics in textures wooow

senorita

thank you so much!! Embarrassed

Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

Henna..//..your too umh..fashht!LOL
I missed so many updates!OuchErmm

Update..
OMG!Shocked **drools! aye haye..Blushing awesome update!Day Dreaming

The AbhIya avi's are STUNNERS!Day Dreaming

^^..aah saved it will use soon!Embarrassed can you make some JIya siggs too..plzBig smile

I always adore your Maaneet stuff..oye hoye hoye!Day Dreaming

^^..liked this the most!Embarrassed

awesome update in all!Embarrassed

Sorry yaar for not sending the PMs out... was updating sort off back to back so didn't wanna spam you guys...Embarrassed
Will defo try and do some JiYa stuff just wating for a hot scene between them...
thanks for liking!!

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

amazing work Clap

Thanks Nadz!!

Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

@Henna: Can I post an avi request here if u dun mind???

Sorry yaar not at the moment...Embarrassed

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Awwwyyy Henna lovely cutilicious creations...
Abhiya look so so sooo cute...awww m in love vid em...Pia luks super adorable...glam doll...tey make sucha lovely pair...
Maneet sigx r totally rocking...

thanks yaar! have some pkyek stuff in the next update too i think...Wink

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Amazing Update;)

Thank you!!

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Wowowwoowww Henna loved the MG siggs Embarrassed .. I doubt anyone has made avis yet of Mondays scene where MSK gets all angry and beastly and Geet calms him down .. it'd be awesome if you made some on those cuz ur avis are freaking gorgeous and the way you colour them is just amazing!

Other than that I loved all your avis and siggs .. esp loved the last one on MG and love the text on all .. your texts are always so original :)

Z

Done done doneee LOLLOL read ur comment n thought might as well...Wink
thanks for complementing the text... always try to write something from my own head..LOL

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Smashing creations Henna!

Loved all of them.. esp the abhiya sggy nd the last MG sggy are damnn wonderful..

Keep rockingggBig smile

Thanks yaar! Means a lot always!! Hug

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Sigh...I seriously don't know what to say anymore. Your creations are always so gorgeous and the latest Maaneet sigges are mindblowing. Day Dreaming

LOLLOLLOL thank you Mona! glad they impressed you! :D

Originally posted by xTimax

Amazing update love your avis:)

Thanks! I love making them too LOL

Originally posted by preethi

henna u allways puts iin me in confusion over the choice of maneet siggies

Nitsss... ab maine kya kiya? LOLLOL Use all off them turn by turn aur kya...LOL

Originally posted by -.Preet.-

Hey Heena!!! Loved the update yaara...Abhiya Avi's r so so awesome...Loved to scene and ur avi's too!!! Maneet siggies are really very beautiful yaar...I loved Maneet siggies...they look so mind-blowing..Gorgeous work yaara!!!

Thank you preet! So glad you're liking my work! Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Hey Heena Di..
Lovely Update.

holding my ears and saying sorry this time...EmbarrassedLOLLOL next update will defo send PMs...
but thank you for coming n commenting without a PM... :D

Edited by Jungli Billi - 06 July 2011 at 5:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe..RamKiJanaki..

BubblyR IF-Veteran Member
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Hey Heena Di..
Lovely Update.

holding my ears and saying sorry this time...EmbarrassedLOLLOL next update will defo send PMs...
but thank you for coming n commenting without a PM... :D

LOL Hehehehe..No worries Wink
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!! Gorgeous update, Henna, I always think there is no possible way your sigs can be more beautiful since they are already so PERFECT, but you never cease to amaze me!Day Dreaming Your recent update is just stunning beyond measure! I adore the PKYEK avis, they're really gorgeous and the colorization you used on them is FAB, but the Maneet sigs are out of the world aweomse!

This one is my favorite, how did you do it?Shocked The pink texture really suits the pics really well, and the text is adorable! I really do wish I was a fan of Geet when I see your sigs, I'm not joking.LOL 

I also LOVE the last sig, your rectangular notebook style sigs are amazing.Clap I can't wait till you're open for suggestions, I'm def going to give you some pics that'll match with that style.Tongue

Januuu!! lov u always for ur long comments..LOL erm... I dunno.. :-? just put the pics on a new canvas and start splashing random colours and textures on them... somehow at the end off layer upon layer the sig happens to turn out aise...

i guess i am persistant n don't stop until it looks appealing.. don't really have anything in mind when i begin but as it shapes up sorta understand the look i wanna give it...Embarrassed a lot off using ur own initiative on wats going well...

in short... textures n colourings are made on the sig... don't have presets... think i had it would be as fun to make stuff and all my stuff would be monotonous...

damn i think i've deleted the unmerged version off that sig...Ouch do PM ur pics will try to remember how i made that sig... though doubt it will be exactly the same...

Love you back, Henna, for your gorgeous sigs!HugLOL

Haha, yeah I get what you mean. It's hard to use just one texture with all pics, because it does depend on the pics most of the time.

That's alright...I'll PM you my pics, and you can use any notebook-ish style you have.Embarrassed Can't wait!WinkBig smile 

Go to top