India-Forums

JB's Signature Mansion 3 (Page 115)

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Ho Sweetums Embarrassed
Firstly gorgeousss creations, before i go into the dept of it, i just wanna say thank you for my request siggie again, the KaSh creation had just left me breathless, And if you can, can you make some KaSh freebies? Embarrassed Pretty please with cherries on top?Embarrassed Either way, i love your stuff, because your style is so unique, everything that you make, you leave your mark on it, and it's just breathtaking.

Hawww, Hawt, Sexy, Can't breathe Day Dreaming Damn, the picture you've picked is just amazing, because you've brought out a lot in just one picture which just showcases everything, thats what makes this siggie soo awesome, you've picked a very sexyyy pic, it's just wow. I love the colouring in this siggie, the texture is just beautiful, and you've made it in such a beautiful way, that it truly does stand one. And god the text is sooo spot on LOL I just love the bluntness in it, and it's just exciting and makes this siggie stand out from the rest. Beautiful work sweets.

Hawww, this is such a cutesome moment. I don't actually watch Geet, but this is just beautiful, and you've done an awesome job at this siggie, i love the colouring, the way you've blended it all together, it's just wow. Lovely work. I adore the text, it's just enchanting, and lovingly done. Beautiful work sweetie, and the scene you've picked is very beautiful too.

OMFG < Thats all i can think about when i see this siggie
Damnnn, this guy is just unbelievebly sexyyy, Somerhalder, sooo Smouldering, it's just SEXYYY. Damn girl, you really know how to make a girl skip a heart beat, this is just gorgeous. I love the pictures you've picked, summerises the sexyness in Ian, he is just pure beauty. And his eyes, mar jawannn, why does he have such sexy eyes? Swooon. This is my favvv siggie from todays update, everything about this siggie is just beautiful, from the pictures you've picked, to the colouring, to the most amazing texture, and i just adore your style, really stands out from the crowd.

WOW.

I loved the YuNa creation too, that was just very well done. Embarrassed

Amazing work sweetie, Oh and do make some KaSh stuff if you can, i'll be waiting for your next update Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jungli Billi

xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous siggys especially the maneet ones

Jungli Billi

1DStoleMyHeart Goldie
1DStoleMyHeart
1DStoleMyHeart

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Loveee your ian siggies soo much :) 

Jungli Billi

preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
wow henna so manny maneet ki barsaath ek saath
bt any ways all r fantastic with color,text border.

Jungli Billi

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
wooow beautiful
OMG first MaanGeet sig is very very beautiful.. ohh liked coloring also.. marvelus updte

senorita

Jungli Billi

-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
That Ian sig is SO Hot Day Dreaming

Jungli Billi

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Henna seriously u dont watch interviews?! wow lol didnt see that one coming lol but u should deffo watch that one - it was masti filled and basically Gurti were asked questions abt the show and if they were right they got chocolates. Is there a reason why - im just really surprised as u must have gathered lol. I was hoping u could maybe make avis on themEmbarrassed 

Henna when u update I always know MG are in it :D best thing abt ur siggies lol and they're all gorgeous . . . as always :)  I was sooo looking forward to seeing that pic of DD in the yellow sari as a siggy from u and wala u've made one! which has come out amazingly - I will be using :D altho I thought u would have just the one image clearly ur not so predictable lol

That Abhay req is fantastic - if I was a fan and it wasnt a req I would have used but overall all are superb

Jungli Billi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Fabulous update!
 I just so love your curved border style!
It's as cute as a button!
Adorable!
And the Maneet siggs are just so clever!
You come up with the best texts, lol!

Jungli Billi

Go to top