JB's Signature Mansion 3 - Page 114

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Okiii spam time in order to finish this gallery 😆

HENNA'S CREATIONS ARE AMAZING!!! Gosh cannot wait for the inauguration of the next one :D

Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh btw Henna .. are you planning on making avis of MSKs shower after Behne De ?? Cuz you said to Kiran that you'd make em as the anni of that epi comes around so today is that day :D Hope you decide to make them .. altho idk if I'll be alive after you post them 😆
Z
Jungli Billi thumbnail
lol... i was thinking someone would ask about MSK showering 😆 I usually don't make the nangoo scenes coz my bro n sis are always walking in n outta my room... 😆 and I get embarassed really easily... ahaha lol..😆

but i guess if there's demand for them can try...if the colouring doesn't work out not gonna post them.. ;)
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
M so sorry for being late Heena!!! Just caught up with  some work and  must say the udate is gorgeous!!! Loved BALH Avis and IPKKND SSiggies...I agree with u that the 3rd round can take place about Ram-Priya engagement...Janaki Di's suggestion came out amazingly well...and a big congratulations from my side on completion of ur gallery
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The VM is superb Heena!!! I loved the way u have edited it...Do make more!!!
Jungli Billi thumbnail
wow.. u guys are amazing... you've really bombed the gallery to the end with your fabulous comments!! 😆

Read each one off them a good couple off times!! :D😆
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on the completion of your second gallery henna...🤗 with some amazing stuff...without doubt. 😃

Agge kya karna hai tuwadi marzi 😆

*Edit* I mean Third Gallery...i won't edit it...will let the stupid mistake remain as it is...😆😳
Edited by Donny COMB - 12 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Hennuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was one great gallery - hope you have a thousand more!!! 😆

I just love each n every sig you make. *shows off dabba* <3

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
FAB FAB FAB update henna..Ur creations are such a treat for us!..Really loved all the avis and sigs..The coloring on them is brilliant!..Absolutely love them all!..And ur done wid this gallery!..Congrats!... :D All the best for the next one..U simply rock!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
CONGRATULATIONS on completing this gallery, Henna!🥳 Was this your second or third one?

Can't wait to see your next!😃