Amazing update love your avis:)
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
henna u allways puts iin me in confusion over the choice of maneet siggies
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Heena!!! Loved the update yaara...Abhiya Avi's r so so awesome...Loved to scene and ur avi's too!!! Maneet siggies are really very beautiful yaar...I loved Maneet siggies...they look so mind-blowing..Gorgeous work yaara!!!
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Heena Di..
Lovely Update.
But I am Not getting PM's of ur Update πŸ˜”
Please PM next time. πŸ˜ƒ
Jungli Billi thumbnail
Sorry guys for not sending PMs... just been busy making stuff...
(lazy lazy lazyy!! πŸ˜†)

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

Fab work

really loved PKYEK creations

Aww thanks yaar!!

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!! Gorgeous update, Henna, I always think there is no possible way your sigs can be more beautiful since they are already so PERFECT, but you never cease to amaze me!😍 Your recent update is just stunning beyond measure! I adore the PKYEK avis, they're really gorgeous and the colorization you used on them is FAB, but the Maneet sigs are out of the world aweomse!

This one is my favorite, how did you do it?😲 The pink texture really suits the pics really well, and the text is adorable! I really do wish I was a fan of Geet when I see your sigs, I'm not joking.πŸ˜† 

I also LOVE the last sig, your rectangular notebook style sigs are amazing.πŸ‘ I can't wait till you're open for suggestions, I'm def going to give you some pics that'll match with that style.πŸ˜›

Januuu!! lov u always for ur long comments..πŸ˜† erm... I dunno.. :-? just put the pics on a new canvas and start splashing random colours and textures on them... somehow at the end off layer upon layer the sig happens to turn out aise...

i guess i am persistant n don't stop until it looks appealing.. don't really have anything in mind when i begin but as it shapes up sorta understand the look i wanna give it...😳 a lot off using ur own initiative on wats going well...

in short... textures n colourings are made on the sig... don't have presets... think i had it would be as fun to make stuff and all my stuff would be monotonous...

damn i think i've deleted the unmerged version off that sig... do PM ur pics will try to remember how i made that sig... though doubt it will be exactly the same...

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

woooww loveddd avis alot...
beautiful sigs.. loved the way u used pics in textures wooow

senorita

thank you so much!! 😳

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Henna..//..your too umh..fashht!πŸ˜†
I missed so many updates!πŸ€”

Update..
OMG!😲 **drools! aye haye..☺️ awesome update!😍

The AbhIya avi's are STUNNERS!😍

^^..aah saved it will use soon!😳 can you make some JIya siggs too..plzπŸ˜ƒ

I always adore your Maaneet stuff..oye hoye hoye!😍

^^..liked this the most!😳

awesome update in all!😳

Sorry yaar for not sending the PMs out... was updating sort off back to back so didn't wanna spam you guys...😳
Will defo try and do some JiYa stuff just wating for a hot scene between them...
thanks for liking!!

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

amazing work πŸ‘

Thanks Nadz!!

Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

@Henna: Can I post an avi request here if u dun mind???

Sorry yaar not at the moment...😳

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Awwwyyy Henna lovely cutilicious creations...
Abhiya look so so sooo cute...awww m in love vid em...Pia luks super adorable...glam doll...tey make sucha lovely pair...
Maneet sigx r totally rocking...

thanks yaar! have some pkyek stuff in the next update too i think...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Amazing Update;)

Thank you!!

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Wowowwoowww Henna loved the MG siggs 😳 .. I doubt anyone has made avis yet of Mondays scene where MSK gets all angry and beastly and Geet calms him down .. it'd be awesome if you made some on those cuz ur avis are freaking gorgeous and the way you colour them is just amazing!

Other than that I loved all your avis and siggs .. esp loved the last one on MG and love the text on all .. your texts are always so original :)

Z

Done done doneee πŸ˜†πŸ˜† read ur comment n thought might as well...πŸ˜‰
thanks for complementing the text... always try to write something from my own head..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Smashing creations Henna!

Loved all of them.. esp the abhiya sggy nd the last MG sggy are damnn wonderful..

Keep rockingggπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks yaar! Means a lot always!! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Sigh...I seriously don't know what to say anymore. Your creations are always so gorgeous and the latest Maaneet sigges are mindblowing. 😍

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank you Mona! glad they impressed you! :D

Originally posted by: xTimax

Amazing update love your avis:)

Thanks! I love making them too πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: preethi

henna u allways puts iin me in confusion over the choice of maneet siggies

Nitsss... ab maine kya kiya? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Use all off them turn by turn aur kya...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -.Preet.-

Hey Heena!!! Loved the update yaara...Abhiya Avi's r so so awesome...Loved to scene and ur avi's too!!! Maneet siggies are really very beautiful yaar...I loved Maneet siggies...they look so mind-blowing..Gorgeous work yaara!!!

Thank you preet! So glad you're liking my work! 😳

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Hey Heena Di..
Lovely Update.
But I am Not getting PM's of ur Update πŸ˜”
Please PM next time. πŸ˜ƒ

holding my ears and saying sorry this time...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† next update will defo send PMs...
but thank you for coming n commenting without a PM... :D

Edited by Jungli Billi - 12 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

holding my ears and saying sorry this time...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† next update will defo send PMs...
but thank you for coming n commenting without a PM... :D

πŸ˜† Hehehehe..No worries πŸ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

Januuu!! lov u always for ur long comments..πŸ˜† erm... I dunno.. :-? just put the pics on a new canvas and start splashing random colours and textures on them... somehow at the end off layer upon layer the sig happens to turn out aise...

i guess i am persistant n don't stop until it looks appealing.. don't really have anything in mind when i begin but as it shapes up sorta understand the look i wanna give it...😳 a lot off using ur own initiative on wats going well...

in short... textures n colourings are made on the sig... don't have presets... think i had it would be as fun to make stuff and all my stuff would be monotonous...

damn i think i've deleted the unmerged version off that sig... do PM ur pics will try to remember how i made that sig... though doubt it will be exactly the same...

Love you back, Henna, for your gorgeous sigs!πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Haha, yeah I get what you mean. It's hard to use just one texture with all pics, because it does depend on the pics most of the time.

That's alright...I'll PM you my pics, and you can use any notebook-ish style you have.Embarrassed Can't wait!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ 
Jungli Billi thumbnail

U P D A T E
F  R  E  E   F  O  R   U  S  E

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalovermrs.MSK_GurTi..SheWolf..-Ravjot-JanakiRaghunath-.Preet.-lipshaaxTimaxaisha_1992QueenHinna12preethirajeev the bestDonny COMBsajnieSaraParirahmona_pakswe-Durgavnii--Sameena-Sunshine GirlSunShine_AMk.Gh-Preeti-,

A big thank you to each and everyone off you for taking the time out to view my stuff!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hope you all like the new update!

****IMAGE HEAVYYY****

Bade acche laggte hai

Stacked:

Maaneet

Stacked:

Fruit Scene

Stacked:

Room Scene

Stacked:

PKYEK

Katrina Kaif

Do take out the time to comment and like please...😳
Edited by Jungli Billi - 12 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They are so AWESOMEEE...how did ya do that??... *Po style*...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

All the avi's are greatt. Love the Maaneet ones...😳. Good to see some BALH avi's too πŸ˜ƒ The rest are all great too. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Edited by Donny COMB - 12 years ago
Everything is so pretty JB!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘I really liked the coloring in all the sigs..though I liked the BALH ones the most(coz i dont watch the other shows and i dont like Katrina Kaif)πŸ˜†But the coloring in the Ram Priya avis are FAB!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘Great going di..you are about to finish this gallery too!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I am using the BALH avis!⭐️

Love.
.sb.