Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks sano!
just got bored of sig making i guess.. so giving it a break not really making many at all... they require more brain power than avi's 😆
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update Henna..Love love the avis..Amazing coloring..and the sigs r really gorgeous too!..U absolutely rock!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful Henna ... the Avi's are good
great work
The Maaneet avis are so nice but it's your gorgeous Maaneet siggies I can't take my eyes off. 😍 Wonderful!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Henna! Those were so absolutely gorgeous!

I am loving the Mouse-Spouse avis/siggs 😆

Z
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Gorgeous Update yaarr...love the IPKKND avis and Maaneet ones too  😃
Jungli Billi thumbnail
@shareen: thank you yaar! ever grateful! and thank you for using my avi..😳

@Preeti: hope u had a fab bday! thanks!

@Mona: 😆😆 don't say that yaar... my sig making craze might start again...😆 but thanks for liking!!

@Mk.Gh: what's you name yaar? always see u using commenting my stuff n think I really should make more off an effort to know you...😆

@Preet: thanks ever so much! :D

@Ridzzi: thanks for using yaar!! :D
Edited by Jungli Billi - 12 years ago
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In love with ur avis! I think they're ur new hobby lol but the best thing I like abt them is the way u put the captions in some of them and thank god u dont leave MG out lol but the Maaneet sigs are stunning! esp the one with the GA pic - colouring is bang on :D so vibrant can't take eyes off it! will be using at some point :) and the umbrella scene - texture is gorgeous I really like Geet's suit lol.

HAHA! at the mouse and spouse scene avi/sigs - cute moment but what was the need for him to hide? lol
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

OMG Henna! All the IPKKND avis are sooo cute, but this sig is the best.👏 I never saw anything like it before.😍 What a texture!

Jungli Billi thumbnail
@Rosh: same here i was thinking y the heck is he hiding.. everything's out in the open... like lachi scenes tho... so i don't mind

@Janu: thanks yaar... tried inventing a new style... got tired of seeing my curved borders (as well as copycats putting me off them) 😆... pretty sure the race to copy the paper style is on around the forum.. won't be surprised if it pops up in the creation galleries soon... 😆😆